How do i break up with my girlfriend without her killing herself

how do i break up with my girlfriend without her killing herself

just do it, who cares if she does?

edgy.

Kill her yourself

Do what I did. Gain 100 lbs in a year.

If you care about her enough too not want her too kill herself, then breaking up isn't the answer.

i think that just makes me a half decent human being

I support this

This.
/thread

Don't be so full of yourself OP, she's not missing much.

you don't.
just propose.
marry her.
have a happy life with her.
and FUCKIN' FORGET TRAPS, once for all.
traps are gays, dude.

just tell her you a faggot, and like it up the pooper

Go to a public place with her, like coffee shop. Tell her you can't do relationship anymore. Apologize. It isn't working for you. Leave.

she'd actually follow me out, not down

she’ll be fine faggot

Then loudly ask please not to follow. Relationship over. Any questions?

Answer each question with: you and I are through. This behavior is why.

she’ll be fine faggot.

Nah, liking girls is gay.
Girls like dicks and dicks are gay as fuck.

sounds good, ty user

Kill her instead...?

Remember that in order to escape from your prison that it is going to take some effort. Staying in an awful relationship because that is what's easiest is a pussy move. Staying in a relationship for someone else is also a pussy move. You're torturing her and yourself because you know it is a dead end and you're just wasting everyone's time.

Go to partys dont spend much atention wait till other guys speak to her maybr she get wet of them an she break up with you

Dont suck dicks when you need money you never forget taste of cum an i make you sick once or twice a day

She only need to meet one guys who i totally someone else but still does his best then she realizes you arent the thing

just be honest and tell her youre unhappy and that you need time alone to figure out why your unhappy.

Kill yOurself instead

She won't kill herself. She'll act sad through texts as she fucks all of her guy friends then bring you back in after she plays and you're back to being miserable. Just leave

t. idiot

kys idiot

woah woah, calm down there... you don't want to hurt yourself with all that edge.

let her catch you fucking the shower curtain

You just have to do it and hope for the best, user. I did and I'm hoping that a girl in Flint Mic-

Wait, no she cheated on me and said it was rape.

>Fuck her everyway, you way you want.....
>"OMG, i had to break up with him, his a pervert"-your future ex-wife