Super attracted to an underage family member of mine ... not sure how to deal with it...

Super attracted to an underage family member of mine ... not sure how to deal with it ... I just want to fuck her but it’s wrong .. and even if I didn’t care I would know what to do . What say you b .. tits for your time

How old is she?

14-15

How old are you?

How do you help what attracts you ?

Over 25

Set up a spycam so you can at least see her naked.

When you're near her, try bringing up sexual topics, but act very experienced in the matter. You need to pique her curiosity

fuck her

Haha they live in a different state

What relation is this family member? My cousin and I fucked when we were teenagers (both 13.)

Then it's not happening. Sorry, bud

Never really alone with her

That just makes it better when you finally get together.

Self Control.
It's the very simple thing people can do that separates us from being retarded apes.
If you were sexually attracted to rodents, would you fuck them?
if there is a lack of thought process into your decision, then you lack self control.

SimilR

Suicide is a viable option

Well, the first thing you need to do is make time to be alone with her. When that branch of the family is in town for a visit, mention that you need to run a few errands and ask her if she wants to tag along. Build a relationship with her so she looks forward to seeing you.

Yeah

This. Listen, Dude, we are all attracted to females we can't have. Dwelling on an unobtainable, underaged girl is stupid.

How do I get her interested though she barely talks to anyone at functions

I'm in a similar situation but it's not a family member. It's my friends younger sister and she's actually into me...What do?
>pic related

just think of all the places where it's completely legal...
Age Countries (links are to sections on this page)
14 Albania, Andorra, Austria, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Estonia, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Montenegro, Portugal, San Marino, Serbia
15 Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Greece, Iceland, Monaco, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden

and realize that there's no good reason all those countries are wrong, so there's nothing morally wrong with fucking someone that age.

Fuck her, duh?

>you manage to pull it off and fuck
>week later she regrets it
>rape charges
>branded incest pedo rapist
>either family kills you, or you do it yourself

I wish ... you should fuck her if she wants you ... my problem is she doesn’t want me or know me you’re lucky

Right. So you say to her, "This is pretty boring. I need to run out to the store. Wanna escape for a while?" if she wants to hang with you, cool. If not, let it go and find someone actually attainable. And if you have no fucking idea how to talk to a girl at your age, go back to /r9k/ and REEEEEEE yourself to sleep. Christ.

Don't pursue this irl. It's just not worth it.

How you know ? She’s so hot to me

Start a campaign to lower the age where you live. Good luck with that.

She just turned 14 and I'm 22
I think she's only into me because I answer all her sexual related questions and all her other questions about male anatomy..but I'm also the only one she asks