Why he cuffs his jeans?

why he cuffs his jeans?

because he's a fucking braindead dipshit loser faggot

god I wish I was a loser like him instead of an unkown loser.

It's chill bro, it's fun

So the hems (and by extension, pants) last longer. Duh!

I'm gonna see him and the Flaming Lips tomorrow, what should I expect?

sound

No idea how The Flaming Lips are live, but I saw Mac about a month ago and it was a pretty bad show. Admittedly the sound was quite bad, but it felt like a lot of the set was just the band awkwardly dicking around and playing segments of jokey half-covers that went on way too long. His whole schtick and antics just fell totally flat for me. Plus, the crowd was fucking awful. I always thought people ragging on Mac DeMarco fans were being dramatic, but it was annoying as fuck.

i imagine it as a clusterfuck of 14 year old kids who smoke malboro, with their adidas vintage windbreakers just screaming comments and trying to be funny

This is absolutely correct.

t. user that's seen Mac live seven times

Rest In RIP marc the marco

1992 - next week

I thought it was quite fun seeing him live, but then again I wasn't really near the teenage crowd

If I unrolled them, would he die?

I know you're joking but it's exactly like that. I saw him during their last tour.

why does this keep happening

"DeMarco" more like McBriare Smith

He got too drunk and pissed on the stage in vancouver
Was a fun show

why do you have to do this

>tfw you saw Mac pre-Salad Days in a tiny venue before his fan base and antics became unbearable

Oh yeah he introduced me to The Garden as well since they opened for him, they were way better than mac honestly

you are part of the fanbase and therefore part of the problem

your contrarianism is unbearable

No not really. 2 and RNRNC are great and another one is good, but I wouldn't say I'm part of his "fan base".

>contrarianism
Woah there junior! Mac was pretty big then too you. Also, I'm sorry if me being at a show before you may have even known about an artist makes you feel insecure or uncomfortable :(

oh shnap

Yeah I wish I'd seen him earlier, before the middle of Still Together just because a ridiculously long, unfunny fuck about. Literally half the venue had filtered out and the lights had come up before they started the final chorus

i've never seen them live but i've heard the flips are known for their spectacular live shows

bump

The greatest show of your life. Mac's a great performer but Flaming Lips shows are life changing.

That's not how it works

ruh-roh

F O R E V E R 2 7

>Im a fan but I'm not part of the fanbase

yes it does

Thank you so fucking much

I cuff my jeans too.

>drunk fuckboys come to Mac shows and act retarded
>user went to a Mac show and enjoyed the music in a considerate manner
>user is part of the problem
Ok

How does that mean you are somehow outside of being included in the fan base?

I've been to three mac shows in three very different settings, here they are worst to best.
3. A music festival, time constraints cut his set short and the festival setting doesn't bring the true vibe I hope for from a Mac show
2. A larger seated venue, much more exciting show that generally was a lot of fun, even though I was 50 feet from the stage
1. A small club, The show was only for around 500 people and it was the best you can ever see him in, he pulled crazy stunts throughout the show and was able to go off the cuff and just wow the crowd.
No matter what I think you'll enjoy it if you like his music, most of this board just seems to be incredibly picky with what they want from shows (if they even bother attending them).

That was never my claim. How is he a part of the problem just by being part of the fan base? What should he be doing to not be part of the problem? Should he be throwing punches at the college kids moshing to Ode to Viceroy?

I wasn't claiming he was a problem, just that he is part of the fan base.

Still, he is part of the fan base he is criticizing

RIP

And once again, how does that make him part of the problem? Stop dodging the question.

Because he is pretending he isn't part of the fanbase