Have you guys played Escape from Tarkov yet? Still thinking about getting it with a friend. Looks awesome but not sure

Have you guys played Escape from Tarkov yet? Still thinking about getting it with a friend. Looks awesome but not sure.

Any experiences?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/VogalGryphon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Honestly lost interest in it, I bought it when the beta went live and got the 40 dollar version, the grind is way too unforgiving and slow for cheaper players imo, If every player started with the Gamma container, or epsilon container, I wouldn't mind it too much, or even start every player with 1 piece of body armor. because I have like 4 M4's but Fort armor is so rare, and Kivers are just as rare that I dont want too ever take them out because I cant find the fucking body armor, but skier sells body armor, but you have too FIND it first, then give it too him, and do a bunch of bullshit quests too even start the game.

Git gud

Good game imo, devs just needs to fix desynch problem and it will be gr8.

I dont think the Git gud arguement works here, I think the game is great except for that one singular issue, when I go into Factory with a shotgun and paca armor and some dude with full Kiver helmet, body armor, and an M4 runs at me, and I hit him 3-4 times with buckshot and it does nothing but make him walk slower, its kind of hard too support the git gud arguement.

Last round on shoreline I got through to the exit and saw many bodies around, so someone probably already pushed through here..

Coming closer to the exit I look around for any campers camping the exit. Around the corner in front of the bunker is a player looting a body like 2 metres in front of me. I aim down my sights on my AKS74U, perfectly aim on his head ( i mean come on.. 2 metres not like its hard when hes not even moving) and shoot once. He didnt have a helm and nothing really happened so I thought that the game mustve bugged out once again and that player isnt actually in the map anymore. I already had it like 5 times that I find a player with my axe and I could hack him for 10 minutes and nothing happens because he doesnt actually exist.

Okay, so I lower my weapon and wanted to get ready to loot before making a run for the exit.

Suddenly, that player starts looking up from the corpse and one-tap me with a pistol.

I really dont understand this game sometimes.

Also, another round on factory.

Grouped up with a friend, my friend got killed pretty much right next to me but I was in a container.

I hear the guy that shot my friend come up and loot my buddy.

I silently creep around the corner and see him sitting RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME looting my friend. I have a Saiga shotgun and unload an ENTIRE MAGAZINE into his body, dead on. He stops looting, looks around confused for about half a second and then one taps me with his pistol probably going back to looting ..

wtf?

same dude from
I had a similar experience on woods, I started the match with a TT and no armor, and killed a dude sitting in the grass, took his headphones and his ammo for his TT, the good shit that goes straight through armor.

I went through the log cutting place and wiped every scav out, ran up too the log cabin, and before I reached the area I saw 3 dudes with Traveler backpacks and Kivers Etc, I just sit back and wait for them too exit, A scav roaming sees me, and I melt him, and all the fucking sudden the 3 dudes sprint at me, I shot this one dude 3-4 times and dropped him, the second dude I shot until my mag ran dry, and I got lit up. feels bad

I dont even play customs or woods, theres no real point to it. I mean, I havent tried woods really but in customs I cant even really get past the bots. Also I hate customs layout as it funnels every player over/near the bridge at the beginning.

I was doing it for the Prapor quest too kill 14 scavs

Im level 14 now I think and I havent even come close to even finishing a single quest anywhere.

I have 3 of the 5 Salewa kits I need for the therapist (which will also reduce my favor with skier.. nice.. can I even have negative favor?) And I gathered 2 of the 3 m133 shotguns prapor wants but I still have to kill 3 scavs on customs (wont be that hard I guess but I already know that every weapon i take into customs to kill these 3 scavs is undoubtedly lost.)

Also, I have another question. My endurance is level 10, my vitality and metabolism level 5, health is level 7.. everything is leveling, some things slower some faster but my strength is still at level 0 with 0/10 xp ... ??

Is it really the only way to level strength to overburden yourself and run around? And how do you do that without the gamma container or losing everything ?

im like level 7 and ive only done like 2 quests, only the prapor ones this scav one cant be done if you play as a scav

Well obviously you cant complete quests as not your character. Maybe I should go for quests more specifically .. I only realized I had to get up the favor of the vendors to level them up after I had enough player level and money spent to level them.

if you want good items, you need too, especially the therapist and skier ones.

again, the therapist quest reduces my favor at skier. I dont have any favor at skier.

Can I get negative favor ?

yes, Skier is more important Imo, because Fort armor is much better than grizzly packs(which you can get from prapor)

You still didnt answer my question >_>

yes I did, its the first word.

But i dont have any quest at skier. How will I increase his favor if the only quest that involves him reduces his favor ?

He has his own quest called supplier, you bring him ford armor and a kiver helmet, its timed and if you dont bring it in time you'll gain negative rep (.02 points) so just dont start the quest until you have the items already.

I do not have that quest available to me.

I have literally accepted all quests available to me and its only 2, prapor wants 3x m133 and 3 dead scavs and therapist wants 5x saleva kit.

Do I get more quests unlocked once i finished those ?

Also, another question that came to mind.. I found an AK magazine that fit 40 bullets but was 3 spaces long.. Does ANYONE ever use those? Since they dont fit into your vest, how do you reload them ? Dont really see the use in them. Or are there better vests I havent seen yet with 3 wide connected slots?

okay, nevermind I guess.. I just took a look and he actually offers me that quest now. Sorry

Also, ive never even seen a ford armor..

Only things ive seen so far are those white vests, a few paca's and I got one 6B43 6A tier6 armor which will probably stay in my chest forever because Im too scared to take it out. Also only seen kolpak helmets so far, and very few too...

Another question .. at the shoreline map at the gas station, is there a way to get to the 3 weapon boxes and the safe without fucking up your legs from the fire?

Thank you for answering so far btw

yeah, they are rare as fuck, but id raid for em anytime if you're up too it, steamcommunity.com/id/VogalGryphon/

not that I know of, but I dont play shoreline too much, sorry just take a splint or a grizzly

ehm .. is the 6B43 6A armor actually the ford armor? looking at the wiki I only see 3 different armors, the white one, the paca and the tier6 I have. Is it outdated?

Theres only 3, yes its green and like, comes from the shoulders and covers the groin, it looks like the chest rigging.

everyone just calls it ford armor, or Fort, or turtle

... time to get a kiver then I guess ..

What a terrible quest.. Armor is the one thing limiting me from doing better and im expected to just throw all the good armor I get into the hands of the vendor ... eehhhhh

I have gotten 1 kiver total, and fucking lost it because my internet decided too just phhttptptpt out and I dc'd

Sounds fun.

may god help me, I have like 800,000 rubles and like 12,000 dollars, I just need the armor nigga'

already farmed up to over a million roubles here, 51 dollars tho lol.

What are euros even for?

No clue, the only things ive seen use euros are from skier but that was before the last patch

Wayne's World