Go?

Go?

I'll staЯt

i fixed your map

Hello friendly russian. I hope you have a nice day

Why do you want to kill baltic states?

fuck off

homeland?

Hello, friendly stranger, I hope you too.
Russians are more friendly then europeans/americans think. In general.

I see the Trump voters are here

Because of horrible lustration. They tell they're west-like democratic countries, but act like soviet comrades towards to Russian minorities living there. Russians are not even citizens there.

Oh, if Putin was that powerful, I wouldn't wish him dead, cutie.

Everyone has equal rights here. You are probably brainwashed by Putin propaganda. Russians are able to become citizens if they pass the test, but most of them don't even speak the national language

I haven't been to Batlic Countries, so I won't argue, cause I don't have my own experience. But don't think I'm brainwashed, Putin's propaganda isn't that good to make everybody believe it. I'd say it's not even as strong as soviet.
Only dubmasses and old people, who want USSR back, believe him. Young ppl are waiting and fighting for changes, you won't see it on CNN :)
As I said, don't think all Russians are brainwashed Putin's zombies just because they don't think exactly like you, that makes you look brainwashed :*

(me)
Fuck sorry wrong image

Dzień dobry! How goes it?

Belfast? And why do you dislike my MOTHEЯLAND? I'd like to spend my holidays in Ireland once, after graduating from university maybe.

>Loving potato niggers and scots
>only like us superior anglos
explain ivan.

Lmao sorry comrade. Didn't really think it through when I said dislike lmao I learned cyrillic. Rossiy is very nais. And nah not Belfast, I'm down South. Gotta keep the island whole yknow?

Crumpets are just a wee bit too plain, lad

>oirish humor

Less dickheads/km^2. I've been to UK once, it's too crowded for me ;)
I'd prefer to live in small town next to the small river, fuck gingerheads and drink scotch/ale everyday with lazy dudes.

here's my response... and yes, I know about alaska... fuck alaska

Sure 'tiz bai. Sure ye'd be fairly fookin bright now la' tah shpot dat outta me.

Relax dude, I didn't take it to close to heart, it's just a picture on the internets :)
Good luck with getting whole island back :)

cпacибo man. I don't even hate Russia, just an oversight on my part. I'm glad you have interest in my country! :)

Kim?
u2, dude

Give it back to us, then.

I hate south africa because of it's segregation, anyone else red or in the hate regions are of the neo nazi groups frequenting there

Kill all ocean niggers

2 of us doing this

I am reel fish.
Let dem landfish burn

sjw?

MOTHERFUCKENGAYFISH

>Disliking racists makes you sjw
Go back to Sup Forums you autist

This is not the answer :)

Well the regions he or she likes/loves aren't to good either.
In vast parts of africa christians get hunted down by muslims. No racism but religious based persecution.
Most SJW's wont admit it though they see muslims generally as a minority, no matter what.

Not too close thank god you cocksucker.

I guess you're into football :)

stupid niggers
meu amigo, qual seu problema com portugal?

DIE FUCKING DIE YOU SUBHUMAN PIECE OF UTTER SHIT I'M GONNA RIP YOUR ANUS APART

Tbh fuck you and everything you stand for

Finish red/white war haven't finished? :D BRITISH HUMOR

Seems you haven't left middle ages, man.

If this isn’t bait, then I’m embarrassed to share a country with you. Go eat some poutine and chill out my dude.

conheci uma portuguesa que me disse que tomam apenas 1 banho por dia, isso é seboso demais

i want to bot hard

Uhh, what the flying fuck mate?

Eggsellent jokes my friend :D

I fucking hate fish, fuck em

Fixed

>.pg

Fuck the Saudis

em portugal esta frio. voce nao sua.

A Tatar?

Why tho?

o sul do brasil também é frio, mas eles não tomam apenas um banho por dia.
você é português?

Yes, I'd consider both Russia and Switzerland my "homeland"

Also where the fuck is New Zealand.

putting green america does not make them let you cross the border, muchacho

Why you hate Timur's Empire so much?

>hates saudis
>thinks israel is "ok", even though they're funded by the saudis, who also give the u.s oil

looks like the only thing that most the the world can agree on is "Fuck north korea"

Paki? Also checked.

Você está certo. Eu não sou portugues.

Like Japan? What about Tsingtao? The Kaiser wouldn't be happy with you German user!

Lol

Israel uses soft power projection and doesn't do much more than the US does to fund the Saudis (I dislike them too don't get me wrong). But The Saudis are much worse in every respect.

What's wrong with it?

you better make that "love" or we invade you again

Germany divided? Why aigain? =D =D

and we too

Yeah no shit sherlock. Thanks for stating the obvious. Crackhead.

god damn brs ruining everything

you are lovely

You really love Pennsylvania huh Danny Devito?

same

this guy gets it