What went wrong?

What went wrong?

No junk no soul.

Cuckolded

He bitches about America a lot. I'm not even American and I get tired of it.

coffee pot

Should I drop in on Donald Trump PROBLY not!!!!

>makes millions because of America
>decides he doesn’t like the America that made him wealthy

GG Eminem u fucking faggot

eminem is a cuck

he visited Sup Forums and became a faggot

He needs dr. Dre to produce his beats.

our fist mistake was we let women vote.

He shouldn't have dropped it.

>what went wrong
Alt-right snowflakes got triggered by him criticising Donald.

He got old and lost his cutting edge humour and originality; he just sounds like a poor imitation of his earlier self. It’s shit to see him like this.

Walk on water is such fire to open the album. He rants about his life being dedicated to rap and now rap and the general audience not giving a fuck anymore and going crazy from that. Then he devolves into some SJW bullshit and a million duets with people like P!nk and alecia keys? He should have made an entire album rapping things up and trying to give the spotlight to a new up and coming act like dre did with him.

I disliked his freestyle at the VMA's or wherever he did that at, and I disliked walk on water and his untouchable song, but I like the other songs he released on that album. There are only cursory references to Trump in the rest, and they arent even cuck-level comments.

Is a good album imo. and I'm no fan of SJW/Feminism/BLM Cuckoldry.

it's kinda weird because all the edgy kids who used to like Eminem now hate him cuz they think he's gone PC and all the PC ppl are starting to like him because 1 of his songs points out the obvious problem of police brutality and racial profiling. Both groups are retards. People like me do not belong to either of these groups. I'm going to judge the songs on how good they sound, not what message they give. So far there have been a few songs i really liked and a couple that i thought were a bit mediocre. Of course the album could be better, but you could say that about anything.

TL;DR people are retarded and judge the songs based on politics rather than quality of music

What kind of retard logic is that?

ur image resolution

Eminem took the blue pill. It's a suppository.

I agree. I think that "everyone" could connect with him during his Slim Shady years because he basically hated everyone and everything and I think to some degree everyone has felt like that at some point in their lives so he captured that connection. Also, Slim was "pre-hipster" when now the in thing is to not be in which is somehow in. It's like they crossbred emo with trendy and incorporated entitlement, who can keep that audience and why would they want to?

I don't even care if he is washed up now, he was truly great.

Eminems a goat