What if they are real?

What if they are real?

Other urls found in this thread:

hothardware.com/news/pentagons-22-million-ufo-investigation-program-is-straight-out-of-the-x-files
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martian_(The_War_of_the_Worlds)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im thinking they are angles from the bible

They are bio-mechanical robots that work for the loominarty.

If they are real they're also real faggots for being so stuck up to not contact the people but only the government. It's 100% retarded to think that the median politician is any more intelligent or capable than the median civilian.

Yeah...no...thats not how intelligence works.

I'm not that user, scienceanon here.
Since all our science is based on the assumption that what we perceive regularily is constant and that what we perceive at all is real, couldn't user be right?

While what you stated hold merit, that's not how perception works.

Besides the evidence has to be evaluated objectively. The evidence in question is ofcourse the bible. Any book containing stupidity of those astronomical proportions cannot be trusted to contain anything that was 'really' perceived.

Subsequent perception by 'belivers' can always be summed up to the brain s ability to 'create' perceptions based on personally accepted 'facts' which in the case of 'belivers' is what a prudent/logical mind knows to be fiction.

I'm a SEAL (was), I saw them.

Not impressed. I was on the personal guard of the head of the entire Navy (Chief of staff). Our technology is actually superior to theirs.

>that's not how perceiption works
I am not trying to induce rage on you, but how did you mean that?

how did they get here? did they just show up in an old jalope?

I don't believe you, government would never allow you to share this information at all.
Additionally, if aliens truly had visited our planet, some sweaty dude in his basement would already have gained footage somehow.

Not only are they real, but the Legacy Media has been trickling one story a day into the news cycle preparing to reveal this to the sheeple. This will be the mother of all false flags. As yourself: Why now?

They know how we feel about them.

Google USS Nimitz UFO 2004. The video was leaked within the last week or so.

How do you know, I'm not one of them?

You shouldn't believe me. It makes no difference at all.

i'm guessing our retard president let it slip to someone without clearance and their damage control is to just everyone the truth so it looks like it was their idea and not a leak

they are real and they stole my sperm when i was a teenager and put me through all kinds of weird mind tests

then they fucked off and havent seen them in nearly a decade

I like to think that if the US gov't is actually hiding aliens from us, the people in charge of that aren't dumb enough to actually tell the President about it before some kind of vetting process to make sure he doesn't tell some random staffer about it

Would anything change if they were and we had no way of contacting or meeting them?

>what we perceive at all is real
>brain has the ability to create perception based on personally accepted facts

Those two statements usually find themselves at odds with each other. And that's because perception as per science is slightly different from perception in common parlance.

Scientific perception is based on quantified observation, for example: data from sensors etc. can be called quantified perception..as in real.

On the other hand common perception means simply whatever anyone perceives. And not all of that is real.

So for example if I strongly accept the existence of ghosts. And I saw something floating from the left going towards the right on a dark night, I will say I saw a ghost flying across my ceiling.

When in reality it was reflected light from the headlight of a moving car.

You are dangerously close to the truth.

hothardware.com/news/pentagons-22-million-ufo-investigation-program-is-straight-out-of-the-x-files

He would Tweet about it to the world at 2 in the morning.

>Fuck off space niggers
Never gets old

then nothing has changed

"Today they call them angels, demons. Tomorrow they'll call them something else." - Aleister Crowley

once known as the wickedest man in the world and the beast 666 (self proclaimed antichrist), he claimed to conjure up demons / angels by way of occult rituals, and held communions with them.

he drew one, his holy guardian angel he called "Lam"

this, is Lam. look familiar?

Arthur C. Clarke.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

There is nothing in the bible that cannot be described with sufficiently advanced technology. Even Genesis could be explained as a highly advanced planet construction process. Then later the flood can be essentially a glitch in a teraforming process, garden of eden could be a biodome seedbed while the planet ouytside was going through early teraforming. Adam could be a proto-human, Eve could be an altered clone, fruit of knowledge a failsafe for the garden, exile could be purge after they failed their prime directive. sea splitting could be gravitational control of some kind, angels and demons could be exosuit progenitors, etc...

Not saying that is the case, I'm just saying calling it "stupidity of astronomical proportions" just because you can't understand it seems a little hypocritical from a faggot who probably considers himself an intellectual.

>I am using the internet to ask you to tell me of the history of your planet.
OP, as always, was a faggot.

looks like those unrealistic images we pretend represent aliens. They're like people, but a different race so a different skin color, and smart, so a big head! Yup, ALIENS.

Expect if a species evolved on an entirely different planet it would look nothing like us.

Tell me, was Crowley active before or after the notion of aliens were a thing?

Why are your pupils so dilated in that Middle School yearbook photo there?

He dies a month and a half after the Roswell incident so before. Humanity has believed in aliens and space creatures long before but the big-head grey was something that came into light after the Roswell crash, before that aliens were just metallic humans with visors for eyes.

I think greys were described in the war of the worlds radio play, which predates Roswell.

Quite different, actually.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martian_(The_War_of_the_Worlds)

Google "Wernher Von Braun false flag prediction" and you'll see why the slow media drumbeat about the possibility of aliens already having visited Earth has started. This is your governments next game.

They were more like celephopods but they were biological not robotic, and that was 1898.
This faggot is just making shit up

he was alive during the late 1800s and died during the early 1900s

That's why I said I think. I just went to look it up as well and got the same result as which is grey were first thought of in 1898, ages before Roswell.

they are, it's just that our present society is not friendly to foreign creatures, we are not even permissive with other countries now imagine with other planets.
Also in Mexico there are a lot of places were people say that AyyLmaos arrive and land their ships. People there just dosn't mess with them.

See i understand what you are trying to say. But that's quite different from what A. C. Clarke was trying to say. He was simply suggesting a view point on evaluating data that other wise is unintelligible. Unfortunately every person that 'belives' usually quotes him out of context and in a self serving kinda way.

If you notice all your statements are based on 'Can be' 'could be' and so on.. none of them have a shred of evidence based on even common and fundamental science. No matter how advanced a technology is, fundamental science cannot be ignored.

Thus we have flying machines. But they still are bound by fundamental science. Therefore we do not have flying machines that flap wings.

Statements In the Bible are simply impossible to apply in almost all of the cases.

Thus to conclude if a document has 99 lies and 1 fact, the document still has to be considered to be false.

So the notion of aliens, little greys especially was contemporary to him and nice fodder for charlatans.

things dosn't work like in movies my dear

You're thinking of the modern war of the worlds which is from 1898, which is well after roswell.

What am I making up exactly?
Crowley died December 1, 1947
Roswell grey started spreading October, 1947

If you're gonna say I'm making shit up at least tell me what part exactly you think I made up.

>See i understand what you are trying to say. But that's quite different from what A. C. Clarke was trying to say. He was simply suggesting a view point on evaluating data that other wise is unintelligible.
Like the situation presented in bible. Try to keep up soyboy.

>>spaceniggers

Greys were thought up in 1898 by H.P. Lovecraft user.
They were supposed to be the evolution of humans.

I'd like to find a nice lizard/reptile alien girl that would love me and try and take me to see new things.

Have you even read the Bible. I bet you haven't...

>Ad hominem.
Pseudo-intellectuals everyone, when their armchair philosophy fails they always resort to "w-well y-you don't k-know."

So they had advanced tech, but were unable to keep shrimp cold enough to safely eat?
How does that work?

In reality, to get here aliens would need to travel through time, not space. OK, possibly doable. If and when we get to that point, Earth spacecraft observing another planet would definitely have invisibility tech that would make it imperceptible to organic life. I think aliens are here, but they do NOT make themselves known. It’s how we would it on their planet. Am I right?

>angles

>angles

That's not a lizard, that would be a mushroom.

Kek. Why is it that the most ardent supporters if the bible are usually the ones that haven't read it? And the most ardent critics, the ones that have....

It's sad that like always 'the supporter' has to resort to name-calling instead of finding just one logical counter.

They are starting to reveal themselves, or our government is starting to let the cat out of the bag because something big is coming. Look at all the unexplained sonic booms all over the world in the past year, the mysterious lightshows in the night sky, and the slow drip of news stories starting to concede that spacecraft have already been present in our airspace.

Either the aliens are going public or we're building a system to try to defend ourselves from them. "Calm before the storm.:

I'm think about somehow meeting a lizard girl that lives in the hollow center parts of the Earth, I don't really think they're extraterrestrials. Idk about the mushroom head alien types, I just think about my reptile girl

do you feel insulted because you’re wrong?

We had unexplained sonic booms here in midforida last week by the gulf. No one is claiming responsibility.

Or it could be project blue beam also. A fake alien invasion to surrender all of our rights to finally bring in one world g0v and 1 currency...

I never got why people would want that, it would blow up in their faces.

>Wernher Von Braun's theory

There’s a popular story here in Lithuania about a local officer of the military (he was well known locally for being a nice guy and to enjoy the company of hookers a bit too much). He spoke to his brother (an up and coming journalist) about something he had seen in the sky and wanted him to publish it (and pass the info outside of the Iron Curtain). Since it was in Soviet times no one heard from them again, and no one dared to ask any questions.

I mean a single government with one currency would complexly destroy commerce.

Just like the Las Vegas massacre? Officials obfuscating, manufacturing evidence so preposterous even they couldn't defend or explain it, causing a frustrated citizenry to speak truth to power and demand real answers?

what if they are not real?

Those are not comparable at all, I was thinking of the after effects of having a single world government.

completely*

i am one of them

i wont let u guys ever know the real truth

Guys guys guys lets talk about something else! Aliens are fake ofcourse! Just continue your lives :)

YOU SOUND LIKE ONE OF THEM!!!!! MODDDDDSSS

Are there females and would they perform oral sex on humans? Could they love human in a romantic way?

So obviously not a shill, that is suspect a shill.

Spiderman thread!!!!

Im not one of them. I mean if i we're i could'nt type and would be buisy trying to figure out earth's defence system. Talking about that what are we doing again when they come? Asking for a friend

Aliens brought here to earth the “Trans” virus. For their own amusement and/or scientific curiosity.

Where else could an absolutely absurd idea like “switching gender”. It’s obviously some kind of fantasy not possible by Earth’s scientific rules.

TLDR: You’re a faggot that likes traps because of either horny or curious aliens (if not both)

You are only making my paranoia worse.

The current plan is feeding them Sürströmming and hoping they leave because of the foul taste.

Calm down dude trust me

Please stop

How do you know they have taste buds? Its kinda human to asume things like this

grow up

Calm down, he's yanking your chain, if they used our internet to figure our our defenses, Sup Forums wouldn't be on their list.
I never said it was a good plan.

ITT We all pretend we are ayylmaos in disguise.

Also on this train of thought, I'd deeply pity any creature that couldn't enjoy food.

fuck off space niggers

Close your blinds and turn off the lights please

What the fuck??

Yes, but they're actually advanced humans from an alternate dimension. They observe us to see if we've made progress on eliminating the sub-human population like niggers and jews so we can become advanced like them.

No, fuck you, I want my blinds open and I want to sit around in light.
The only way you'll scare me is banging on my window or something.

why would they be ugly lightbulb head clones like in OP?
retards

Are you the bold long man? Dressed in black??

faggots

Its not me but you should let him in. He seems like a nice person.

I for one do not believe we have ever been visited by creatures from another planet. It is impossible for anything to be able to travel the vast distances of space fast enough to actually get anywhere before everthing at your destination is dead.

To me it's not "if". The size of our universe, millions of reported sightings, governemnt cover ups etc etc.
Yes I belive 100% aliens exist.
Have they been to earth? Most likely.
Do they somehow play a part of our ancient past? Probably.

Exactly! You understand it! Please tell this to everyone you know :)

Stop worrying about it dude. Just focus on your aura. Trust me :)

I'm not worrying. I look forward to the day we finally find out we are not alone, be it bad or good.