So my ex girl has been texting me on and off for the last couple months and basically hinting that she wants to fuck...

So my ex girl has been texting me on and off for the last couple months and basically hinting that she wants to fuck even though she has a new guy. Up untill now I've been telling her no basically. But on one hand id love to fuck her and hell I'll admit the idea of cheating is somewhat of a turn on for me. But on the otherhand it's a rather morally terrible thing to do and also I admit I still have feelings for her and that could complicate things not to mention the fact that if I cheat with her I doubt I could ever date her again cause if she cheats with me she'll probably cheat on me right. So what do you guys think of the situation?

Fuck her and go on.

Idk if I can do that user.

Not your problem she's a cheat - fuck her man.

But after that she's undateable right? But I suppose she probably is already cause shes talking to me when with another guy..

Just fuck n dump her

Then don't fuck her.

Op be a good guy and screen shot to her new bf and tell him to keep her on a fuckin leash

Get that free puss faggot. You know it’ll be 10x better sex with her using some other cuck as an emotional tampon

Pretty sure that will end with him dumping her not keeping her on a leash lol.

That would be true enough I suppose lol.

Be a man! Tell her boyfriend. Don't fuck, bitch doesn't deserve anything but being dumped...

Do it, let the guy know she's a chest.

OP, it could be you she's about to cheat on, but it's some other guy instead. Congrats on dodging that bullet. Whether or not you could date her again is really irrelevant; why step back in front of the bullet you just dodged?

So fucking her might be fun. Whether you do that or not depends on whether you respect her new boyfriend or not. If he's a decent guy, not usually a jerk to people, tell her to fuck off. If he's an asshole to everybody then bang her and enjoy it.

You're her ex so he's not going to be cool with you, of course he'll be an asshole to you... so base your decision on how he treats other people. Guy might end up being your boss someday or something so don't fuck his girlfriend unless you think he really deserves it.

Yea the fact that you haven't actually fucked her doesn't mean she's loyal it just means she hasn't gotten her chance yet (that you know of - likely as not she's had others as well). Wouldn't trust her again either way.

Fuckin nail her you beta pussy. Then when you knock her up you can blame it on him, and she wont be able to prove otherwise with DNA cause she'll be a exposed slut.

Its a win-win

Thanks for the really detailed response user. Honestly though I don't know the guy so I have no idea what hes like.

Or she'll expose and I'll be stuck lmao

Yah thats kinda what I was thinking.

As I see it, you have 3 options:
a) cheat with her
b) move on
c) force her to dump the new bf and take her back.

a) if you are emotionally stable (not prone to develop feelings for her again), and are able to enjoy some pussy with no strings attached, go for it

b) if you suspect yourself of falling for her emotionally again, skip that trouble and look out for other girls instead. No reason to throw yourself into a situation that will hurt you in the end

c) THis is the most risky option. You might be able to restore your relationship, but her mere stance on wanting to cheat with you is a possible red flag, since she seems to be prone to cheating in the future. Ofc, you know her better than us, so if she dumps her current bf for you, this can be a satisfying proof of loyalty to you in the future. Still, I personally can not really recommend it.

Personally, I'd go with b). It certainly is the least troublesome route to take, unless you are really desperate for either sex or company.

Yah man idk what I'm gonna do a or b though i would guess yah. C does seem to be the worsr option.

it depends. If you are in a relationship tell her to fuck off but if you're still single then fuck her. I wouldn't expect it to turn into an actual relationship though

Currently single through choice yah lol.

Who’s in control here?
She dont wanna fuck she wanna know can wrap you around her little finger.
Fuck her but make it brutal
Good times, you take back alpha

do it, then tell her bf you did it

she sounds like a bitch
so what you do is fuck her and get some pics/vids and show her current boyfriend and ruin that relationship so you can either reclaim that beat bag or ruin her emotionally that she most likely did your hobit looking self

whats her name OP

Fuck her.
Record it.
Send it to her dude with a note "sorry bro, but if I were you I'd rather know".

The wording here was a bit off but I get your point. Thats definitely one possibility.

cuck or be cucked

Why would I do that?

Somehow I doubt she would want to be reclaimed after that.

Why would I tell you

its the only real option here.
If you're going to not be a little beta fag, you have to do this.

Why so he can blame me and try to start shit lol?

Fair enough user

I get fucking her but not the telling part

How hard up for sex are you?

Do you want to have sex with her because she's a willing partner or because you still have feelings for her?

Personally I think you should try to find someone else to fuck, more to preserve your own heart rather than any moral questions about her cheating.
While I think it's also wrong to facilitate cheating like that...i admit I've been the other man more than a few times and nothing turns me on more than pounding the shit out of some cheating slut and then sending her back home to her boyfriend. I don't do that shit anymore though.

Give us her intials

The short answer would be both.

tell her boyfriend, ask him if he wants to fuck with her about it.
She is obviously a bitch dude.

Do you have a picture of her titties??? Share op

Start shit? What the fuck is this, high school?

Tf why I could be giving you any set of initials or any name in existence and you wouldn't know. You worried its your girl or something lmao.

Wym fuck with her?

To be honest yes I am worried. Just 1st initial then please, and pic of tits just to confirm lol

You are correct in that doing so you'd be an accomplice in her infidelity. Who am I to judge in that regard? Whatever your own morality is, be true to that. However my most direct advice is whatever you do don't try and get a relationship out of this girl.

First initals t lmao

/thread

Any tit pics

No man their all on my old phone and even if I did have them I wouldn't share. If it was just a hoe sure but not my girl lol.

just her first name nigger

She's not your girl if she fucking someone else pal

I'm white and for fucks sake it's tess you cuck. Still afraid I'm gonna fuck your girl.

Fair point but still

Nah I'm not afraid, my girl fucks men not pussys

The need to retrograde ones’ english necessitates often

wtf my girlfriends name is tess im going to kick your fucking ass you prick

All right if saying that makes you feel more confident go ahead.

Don't cheat, traitors are the worst kind of people around

Alright I'll be waiting for your arrival bud

Why do you keep calling that dirty fucking scrubbing pig slut your girlfriend??

Fuck her and bust between her eyes.

Fuck it man.

I think if you really value relationships and loyalty at all then you should tell her boyfriend whats going on. Its tempting when you get an offer like that, but just consider how you would feel if you were the one being cheated on. The fact that you haven't done it already seems to imply that a part of you feels uncomfortable taking part in something behind another persons back. Of contributing to something that could seriously damage another person. Stand up for what you believe in instead of going for easy sex and you'll hate yourself a lot less afterwards. Seriously, if you let yourself do this then you will forever be the guy who sleeps with other men's girlfriends. Untrustworthy and willing to screw others over for his own pleasure. Is that really the person you want to be?

Idk if you're talking to me or someone else. But if me I'm naturally rather possessive I suppose.

fag lol

Fuck her and tell her bf afterwards.

Idk man. I mean tbh no one will know lol but I get your point.

You guys keep saying to tell her bf why? Like to rub it in his face, to deystroy their relationship, to let him known shes a cheater? Why?

they're assholes, don't fuck her user, think about your morals and ideals

Says the guy with a hitler photo. And idk what my morals are man. Its not like its one of my mates girls. Why shouldn't I steal her for a night lol.

Because you're a good man

Because she is going to cheat anyway and you might as well reap the rewards.
Women are way more into it when they are cheating on someone.

Meh

Fair point. Are you speaking from experience user?

Yes and every man I have ever heard talking about the subject, women who are cheating are more into it.
I guess it is the whole forbidden fruit thing.

Yah I guess I can see that lol.

Now go out there and hatefuck her like you never dared to.
Arrange it via text so you can show her bf.

She's undateable to you at the moment anyway, just fuck her and she might be

>dating a woman that has cheated on her current partner with you
SHIGGYDIGGY Capt. Save-A-Ho

Ok OP, you're in the same level as the girl you want to fuck

Still don't get the showing her bf part but yah lol.

Well I'm hesitating so I guess thats something. But to be fair if we were alone together I doubt I would be I know she wouldn't be.

Sounds suspicious but you know

first post best post

Screenshot her texts and send it to her bf. You keep your morals intact and you watch a bitch crash and burn.
Also, the fact that she's even trying to fuck you is a no-go for future dating.

I don't have any real desire to watch her crash in burn. I guess the morals are the issue here.

Because you'd want someone to tell you if your gf was cheating.

The reason for the bf contact is as this user said Morally speaking, if you don't want to cheat or get cheated on, you'd at least want to do the same for others. Unless you have something against the current bf that is.

Its ok if its in a 3way. Make it happen. We believe in you.

Lmao somehow that doesn't seem very likely

So you want me to take chaotic good and fuck her but then expose her cause shes wrong for cheating

Tell her she has to leave her bf or she won't fuck you. Tell her you won't talk to her until she has left him. Stand your ground. If she really wants you she will do it.

If you fuck her now you doom a future relationship you could have with her, since you enable cheating. You can do this if you only care about a good fuck.

Dude a future relationship is already doomed by her opening a door to cheating. This is a huge red flag for any hopes and dreams of rekindling.
Who's to say she didn't message her ex for side action when OP was still with her? You can't change a ho when its in her nature to be one.

Go to sleep