So this guy is 20 and fucking a 14 year old girl. simply a pedo. does /b want his discord? we gotta make him pay!

So this guy is 20 and fucking a 14 year old girl. simply a pedo. does /b want his discord? we gotta make him pay!

this is him before they get on cam and start cam sexing.

OP here. his discord is Guccimayne#6017

>probs gets beat by his dad
gaping anus boy

bump

we need this pedo to suffer. i added him on discord and im submitting an fbi tip

This thread is sad

This is sad and gay. NYPA, underage and b&, sage in all fields.

Stop projecting.

kys beta boy

Sounds like you got cucked and want us to dirty work for your beta ass. NYPA faggot.

pussy you wont

lol did he steal some bitch you were trying to court? You fucking faggot, fucking neck yourself.

YOU

OP is just jealous

should

do

pictures

Cry more

related

Report him to the police you RETARD!!!!

More power to him

nypa

do it faggot OP

lol shes 14

Literally everybody here needs to leave.
NYPA, SAGE GOES IN OPITIONS

That's not right
telling a man to kill himself

k leave beta tard

why hate? id love to dump a fat load into the 14yr old you've been creeping on. post her pics or gfto loser. most people on this board would love to fuck a teenie bopper
also this is bait fuck off nigger

A 6 year difference? He's barely past 18 and he's a Pedo? You're stupid asf.

>beta

Alpha Chad has been banging 14 year olds for a long fucking time and historically speaking so has everyone else but you you sad whiteknighting virgin why don't you tip your Fedora on back to R3ddit

"historically" haha btard

Lucky guy

Good for him

Fucking pathetic, maybe focus on getting yourself laid and you won't care so much about other people who are happy with what they're doing.

Not OP, I think this thread is dumb, but, um, does this mean it's ok for 19 year olds to fuck 15 year olds?

Mew get off my board faggot

Why the fuck should I or anyone else on this board care unless he is raping her? her fucking choice. i could make conscious decisions at age 14 and if you think she can't you're fucking dumb