I love black rappers

I love black rappers.

They got money, talent and they got fame (so everything that you DON'T own). If you say they suck you're just jealous and don't understand anything about GOOD and REAL music.

I also love their style. They only wear the most EXPENSIVE brands like gucci, and don't even get me started on their great, noodely hair.

I also like the fact that they keep their natural voice in their tracks so it sounds AUTHENTIC and CLOSE TO REALITY.

You fags are so pathetic and niggers are superior to whitey fags

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7HWsKvZDBqI
youtube.com/watch?v=ibYTfCnDKxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I shouldn't post since it's a bit trolly/cringe but Nas, Rakim, Big L, Big Pun, etc are awesome but if you're into that Lil Wayne or almost anything after 06 then you have shit tier tastes. Also you are a race fag. Kys

And you're a bitchfag

K.

hey OP, i found your picture

also, why the fuck are americans so fucking retarded?

Because they legalized weapons for everybody

It's scientifically proven that you are 20.34% dumber and more addicted to blacks if you carry a weapon with you

Hey niggers !

AMERICANS ARE WHIIIIIIITE!!!!!

While white trashfags waste their time with science and going to work niggers fuck their wifes and daughters

So fuck you white cunts

You're thread collapses on itself when your realise most black rappers idolize Eminem and have blatantly admitted to being greatly insiped by him.

Stay mad nigger.

Stfu but the nigger rapers are black so fuck you

You're right. Niggers are rapers.

You think we give a fuck when we're already fucking multiple women behind their backs? You can have our sloppy seconds.

I fucked your sister, mom and grandma you fucking cuck and you were watching

Do degenerate acts such as these change the fact that you're a nigger? No, not really. Society sees you as a waste of life and a hindrance on modern progress. No matter how truly terrible my life might be, I always find myself to be thankful at the fact that I'm not a nigger.

>cuck
go be 12 somewhere else faggot

Yeah they change everything

Acts like these make you gay and me surperior

I'm 21 and i masturbated in your sisters panties

Keep living in your sad fantasy world faggot

What fantasy world do I live in?
Bitches love blacks and their cocks and white gays like you only get handjobs by their own moms so stfu and get a girl you whitenigger

>fucking multiple women
>you are so low that in order to simply get women, it has to be behind another man's back
>yeah they change everything
I shouldn't have expected a nigger to be coherent

I shouldn't have thought a white bitch could understand the genius behind black cock

You know why the cuck fetish is a thing? It's because you negros are dirty and disgusting. As unfortunate as it is, some people are attracted to the taboo. Thus why they use you for only one thing. A dirty, disgusting and filthy act. Nigger.

I'm constructing valid points and arguments, meanwhile all you can mutter is
>muh dick

>Niggers are superior to whites
kek, only things niggers are better than whites are in Farming Simulator

I hate niggers and their music but you have to admit, these guys make more in a week than most of us will make in a year.

I hear a whining and jealous bitch who got his girl stolen by a negro with a bigger dick

>Bitches love blacks and their cocks
A stupid trend that is forced for social diversity. If you think that all girls like black dick then you are living in your sad fantasy world. Only hoes like them because "muh dick is big". Good women will stay away from niggers, so I'm glad you are taking the trash.

See, I don't need to prove my points cuz I know I'm right and you know it too. You just use the last bit off your shattered white pride to post some invalid shit on a faggy website.

Be honest, niggers rule this world and you can't argue that

Man it feels good to be white.

>niggers rule the world
Tell that to your ancestors

Good women like themselves some chocolate from time to time. Btw blacks only take attractive bitches while whites only get the fat sjw trashcunts so kys

I can't cuz they couldn't procreate with white girls but it's scientifically proven that even back then girls would've preferred to inhale black dick instead of sucking on small and disgusting white noodles

>niggers are superior to whitey fags
LMAO, americans are shit regardless of skin color

you idiots are just too sad to watch

Going to need source on that one, cuckboi

Alright this is officially b8, no one can be so fucking stupid and embarrassing like this.

trying this hard

Stfu up eurofag in a few years your whole continent will be flooded with negros and sandnigs cuz of how shitty you manage the refugee ting

Btw Your blonde girl is probably being fucked by a nigger right now

>eveything I heard after discovering rap in my teenage years is shit

lmao you're listening to trap nigga

RAP the last refuge of the illiterate and tone deaf

Well there you have your prove scienceboi

Be prepared for niggerdick up your trapthroat

We stealin yo bitches nigger boi lmao. This is the prime example of true love. Black girls knowing their place breeding with white seed. She has been, and forever will be

C O L O N I Z E D

Fuck you what are you into gay music with instruments?

Kys faggit

Look how happy she is. All because of his gigantic horse sized dick

What was that?

He looks like a civil and good black person. My only issue is if she were with a thug ass ugly nigger

Weak bait user, 2/10 for getting my reply.

Oh come on I'm way above that shit

well good for her and the horse then ... lelz

youtube.com/watch?v=7HWsKvZDBqI

these niggas using playback in 2017

Well guess what we nigs are we are black thugs who kill yo crew so fuck you

I bet you are, wouldn't be surprised if you have a folder dedicated to this so you can masturbate to your fantasy shit nigger boi

Oh stfu that was great he's a real nigga

Kek

I like to hear quality well thought out rhymes.
>"Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang"
See how it rhymes?

Lil pump mah man nigga at least he killed some whack ass bitches with his lit rhymes you know what I mean?

What that mayn that looks like a white cunt coloured black

sorry cletus, im not eurotrash either

poor retarded americans, can only name 2 other places besides their own 3rd world shithole

"Black peple are shett at rhyming"
>Uses dead white drug addicted fuckboi as an example

youtube.com/watch?v=ibYTfCnDKxE

If you wearing brands you already lost

THIS

clothes with visible brand are shit