Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BJANv94EK04
youtu.be/TwzsK7XRx2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thats so real

lllloooooolll did he dieded?

omg did she survive?

This sucks. They allready took the best parts.I hate when this happens

Requesting these pics of the guy who got shot in the head by ISIS that were going around in yesterdays(?) Rekt thread pls

this one is so special

Anyone else stoned

Fuuuccckk. The cat survived though! youtube.com/watch?v=BJANv94EK04

I am.

>rare giant python vs. run of the mill mutt
>human takes run of the mill mutt
this is why in 200 years from now the only living animals on earth will be rats, dogs, pigs, cows and chickens.

what about homo sapiens sapiens?

I am but i wanna get more stoned

No. I don't smoke. I'm not a degenerate.

it's nothing to be proud of
stop boasting about things that could have really bad influence on other people

Because dogs are pets and can be domesticated unlike snakes you fucking moron

>browsing Sup Forums
>not a degenerate
you are our only hope senpai. lead us to the light

why the fuck are women so fucking useless?

Fucking let the snake eat the dog

Why would you even walk a dog that you know could over power you, much less two of them?

this.
I always wonder what normal guys look for in this darkest and filthiest place they call B.

youtu.be/TwzsK7XRx2Q

Damn he hit hard enough to make an 8000 pound fork lift tilt a little.

fucking snakes

That's quite delicious. Fuck assholes that hurt dogs

Fuck dogs.

fuck frogs

Wizards have run amok in this town!

Nah, fuck you.

Even if it were a bald fucking eagle, if it attacked my dog I'd do my best to kill the bastard.

>Underrated filename

People who can't control their pets shouldn't have them.

The religion of peace they say.

f

Honestly i hate dogs, fucking stupid, invasive, kill native wildlife, annoying ect. I own alot of land in a rural area, if i see dogs i shoot them.

Pit bulls are not pets. They are a status symbol for people who feel they are inferior.

Maybe they are able to get to said native wildlife because man invaded the wildlife habitat long before the dogs did. You can't tell me it was the dogs who brought man to the area.

stop virtue signalling, for all this talk of people loving dogs , people sure do dump them off alot out in the countryside. And shelters dont want them, what would you do, let them run around emaciated, and having pups?

I would not live in a location where they would be a problem. So deal with it.

Lol can someone make her fly into the horizon?

Sounds like your problem for living in a location that is easy enough to get to yet far enough away that people can get away with such shit. You should have moved further away from humanity.

What did they do to you Ahmed?

Story ?

not the same guy

I agree the guys face on the right is all bloody.

They are not Muslims, they are leftist groups in Buenos Aires.

Fuck assholes who harm any animal.
Im in a shit position in life, if i dont make it out i swear to everyones false idols that ill travel the world killing everyone of these sick assholes as slowly and painfully as possible.

So i should move away because of ppl dropping off dogs. wtf is wrong with you ppl, i take care of the land, ensure wildlife flourish, have a good population of ducks geese, deer, raccoon and opossum. I have even made artificial animal dens to increase fox populations and other animals. I help turtles cross the road, and ensure beavers and muskrat have moved back into my area after being wiped out by ppl before me. Yet your assblasted i shoot dogs to end their starving and suffering bc other ppl drop them off, again shelters wont take them.

>using virtue signalling seriously

Congrats! This is the gayest thread I've ever seen!

>I help turtles cross the road
Found the pussy in the thread.

sounds like you could put in the same effort for the dogs as you do for everything else.

What you dont care about Box turtle populations? They are massively on the decline. I have hit dogs with my car b4 tho.

Do you think this is the deep web? Get out of here with that bullshit, you fucking animal.

Believe me i have tried, its futile, there are too many, i already have 7 all fixed and taken care of and FENCED in. Why do ppl care about them so much anyway?

Less typing, more dying.

So why don't you provide for the dogs as well, then they won't go after the wildlife as long as you keep them fed and sheltered as well.

they just are, my /b tard. they just are.

Anyone with pitbulls should be shot dead and should be allowed to consume their carcass by these disgusting beasts.

biuta smoke up

Dude thats unrealistic

Starcraft looks good

Becuase for those of us who cannot have children a dog is a nice alternative. There are many who treat a dog the same as any other family member. Even the police consider a dog on the force one of their own and you suffer the same penalty if you harm the police dog as you would for harming an officer. For many of us a dog is our best friend and is there when we need them.

since fucking when did animals outrank humans? buncha faggots

Unrealistic is providing for wildlife where it won't learn to provide for it's self.

i love killin dogs

Im not feeding the wildlife, idk what you want or expect, but you'd end up with 50 dogs in no time if you took them all in. All the dogs i already have where dumped here. I have even tried to catch the people dumping them off, but havnt caught anyone in the act yet.

if i see a dog on my land, i shoot it - and have done

no shit. wheres the rekt?

Dear god...

Quads of truth lads.

nice logic derail. just attack him n call him a pussy! master debater here

wtf is that, and why is it in portuguese?

>wtf is wrong with you ppl
>kills doggos with no reason

fake

i love this

kek

Well the general protocol for dealing with feral animals is to call animal control. They come and neuter the animal the re-release it. That's assuming the shelter doesn't take it and find a home for it.

I salute you user. No sarcasm.

>good goy

Ladies and gentlemen, the ignorant face of hatred. Can't even grammar right.