I summon the fashion police and mandatory gay squad and what not

I summon the fashion police and mandatory gay squad and what not

As I recently leveled up at life and i am making a ton of money and i just ordered my first tailor made suits last week

However getting everything to harmonize is easier said than done and while i wanna look slick i do not wish to come off as too flashy and over do it.

Here is my current problem : recently ordered a watch from a jewelers shop and i got it today, however i am somewhat uncertain if it was a good choice, the series i picked from is an old one (simply because the style appealed to me more) it came in 3 variants (women 22mm, unisex 24mm and men 27mm) while the new version has been consolidated into male and female versions of 22mm for the women and 31mm for the men.

Because i am new at this i picked the unisex one because it seemed the right thing to do at the time, as i want something that goes with everything, but while my hands are not that big its does appear as rather small.

Whats your opinion? does it look alright? or should i go for the 27mm or step up to 31mm even?

I can just give it to a friend or whatever it was priced just around 1600 in my country so its not that big of a deal.

Sorry about the quality i am taking pictures with a potato...

Even though your hands are rather small, the watch looks way too small to me.

Tbh, I don't like this design in general. It's a bit too feminine.

The watch in your picture is too big for my taste

but i value your opinion

It could be the reason they decided to drastically increase the size of the male model from 27mm to 31mm

To conform this model with the general size chart

But is it acceptable? or way too small

should i go for 27 or 31?

>summon mandatory gay squad
Honey, I don't give a holy hot damn about your watch, kay? I gotta get my makeup on point, strap on my best running heels, and pick up a load of special k from Tyrone. Then we're probably gonna do some Tina and get me some dick. Fuck yo' faggy ass watch nigga. Mandatory gay squad out.

That watch looks like a cheap piece of dollar store garbage. Get a proper watch like

this

That watch looks gay. And it doesn't tell time in any meaningful way. It suits neither form nor function. You choose poorly, op.

I am under the impression that this is whats mainstream looks like, but i don't like that model

it does not appeal to me

Also i am not going for top notch, something within the range between 1500-3000 is good

Men generally wear watches 40mm (standard) or above. If you have small hands and wrists like me however you can go down to 35mm.

That watch, while extremely small for a male, works for the design. It's a fashion watch –a bracelet watch – a piece of jewelry.

Get a Seiko dress watch, or if you make a lot of money like you claim, get a Rolex Date-Just or DayDate President.

This is the only correct answer, OP.

well i do have a cellphone

i am merely getting something to match any occasion

for telling time there are cellphones

The only time i will actually use the wristwatch is when my phone is on charge

>top-notch
>1500-3000

Sorry, but there's no top notch watches for that price. That's entry level pseudo luxury watch price range.

If that's all you're willing to spend, or if that's all you can afford, get a used Omega speedmaster man on the moon, or a used Tudor by Rolex.

You can find some dressy Rolex models for that money, but they're generally old and beat up with bad bracelets.

For that money, I recommend:

Seiko
Used, old, vintage Rolex, Tudor, and Omega
Newer used Tudor and Omega

Hard to say. I find larger watches better fitting for men.

Your current watch is fine but it might give off a more feminine vibe. I doubt it'll improve if you buy it at a larger size; It's part of the design.

Just keep the current size, it's not an awful watch. It will look fine with some outfits. It's just the kind of watch Gay Tony from GTA4 would wear.

I'm not a huge fan of square/rectangle watches.

You asked for our opinion, and we gave it to you. Don't blame us for your buyer's remorse.

those watches are enormous...

lrn to read
"not going for top notch"

Not complaining actually

I just don't want a round one

but i think i stand corrected and i guess i am going for the 31 mm model

as being said here 40mm is mainstream male

>those watches are enormous...

I only mentioned a few models. Omega, Rolex, and Tudor offer small watches......

and have some more periods.......

Excuse me, I misread your reply. Clearly. But my recommendation still stands; I recommend those brands for that price range.

OP here

Thanks for helping me make up my mind

while i will not go for the advices on brands and sizes

ill just size up my current watch and let the one i have now be a christmas gift to some random person

thanks everyone for your help

You're a dumb ass that has a closed mind. Enjoy your shit ass watch, you non-white subhuman.

none white? :3

I happen to be Northern Scandinavian

it does not get whiter than that :3

Unless you're swedish..

A rado?

yeah

They don't make these anymore unfortunately

I like the style of the bracelet

The new ones are just plain black