Any tips on being able to swallow your own cum after fapping?

Any tips on being able to swallow your own cum after fapping?
It seems hot af in the process, but I can't get over the disdain once I finish and just end up wiping it with a shirt or something..

Work your way up to it. When you get close, go real slow and try to work some cum out without having an orgasm.

You just have to be a big enough of a faggot

Just hypnotize yourself and train yourself to be more and more of a faggot everytime you jerk off

I don't precum unfortunately, and I don't think coaxing out cum w/o orgasming is probable.

Why not try?

have you tried eating somebody elses cum?

try this

Swallowing someone elses is easier, since you havent cum yet

Eat your precum. It tastes amazing. Other than that you just gotta push through it.

Obviously lay on your back with your legs in the air/hanging over you, and cum directly into your own mouth/face. Get it while it's hot and fresh. Put your back against a chair or couch or wall or something...

i shoot the first shot along with any precum into my hand, then lick it off during the remaining shots.
or i get into a yoga pose with my shoulders on the floor, but the rest of my torso in the air so i'm shooting into my mouth. usually just end up giving myself a facial, though

If you don't want to eat your cum, just don't eat your cum, faggot.

Look up crime videos also cei videos with a countdown. Follow the instructions. It's easier when someone is telling you to do it

>Look up crime videos
Cei not crime... Fucking autocorrect!

taste it, its cool. It have some mushroom and nut taste usually in my case.

And its easy way to dispose your cum without making mold grow everywhere.

Just do it

respond to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

GET

go to a fag bar and suck a dick cumgobbler

fap upside down. It's the only way I've ever been able to do it.

The best idea I heard was to put it into one of those little cups or tubes the sperm bank uses, leave it in the freezer, then warm it up to body temp when you're ready to feel kinky.
Either that or learn to super edge where you can coax a drop or two to cum out and still be horny enough to eat it.

respond to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

GET

Kys

Ruin your orgasm into your mouth I can ruin myself twice in a row and get 2 cumshots

you can clearly see the regret as he pulls his tongue back. he doesn't want to swallow his own cum anymore after he came.

It's really easy for me to do it when I'm on pcp

Replied

>put cage on
>cant take cage off until you eat your own cum