Whats your opinion on him Sup Forums

Whats your opinion on him Sup Forums

literally who?

Vsauce

>pops into screen
hey, vsauce, Michael here

Did you ever wonder why its called a anal sex? Or maybe, it's just because I'm listening to Trevor Something right now, but that's besides the point and has anyone really ever been so far as to want do even?

his antics used to kind of piss me off, then I just ignored them and listened to what he had to say and it's fairly entertaining and informative.

the vsauce2 and 3 aren't bad I guess, whatever I've watched from them aren't bad.

overall, I'd say if they have something new out it's worth the 10 minutes to watch as I usually am able to walk away with at least something new learned or at least a question in my mind.

He has the only good YouTube Red series

Saucy

this

Faggg

VSaucy indeed

One of the best youtube channels.

Do you like men?

I don't watch his videos and I can care less about him.

This

You're so fucking braindead just fuck off

He strikes me as a kind of strange neurotic who would probably have a mental breakdown if he wasn't talking about himself, or letting other people be aware of what he knows and/or feels. Sort of reminds me of that one person in the family -- we all have one -- who goes on a three-hour-long rant at the dinner table discussing every finite aspect of their last 24 hours, requires undivided attention, and craves unending hearty applause and admiration.

Apart from that, he seems fairly cool. Would totally buy drinks for Michael. At the very least, he seems bipartisan and doesn't go around shilling around, or dredging up a half-assed political platform, unlike some d-bags who go under the whole nerdy, techy, sciency genre.

I'm looking at you, Hank Green.

*can't care

Hank can teach some pretty good stuff. Shame that he can't be bipartisan

this

free trial or you actually paid for that shit hah

smort geye

basically couldnt give a fuck about making youtube videos anymore, if he made more and stopped fucking touring and selling gay ass boxes i would like him more. fuckin sell out.

Looks old-ish (mid 50s?), but other than that had never heard of him until some Anons here said he was a youtuber. (That's the reason I've never heard of him, i.e., "youtuber" = "lazy nobody").

what are you like 50ish, youtube is more influential than tv, theres people who make millions of dollars on there.

>spot the old man

It's either a hit or a miss with this guy, and the fact that he's so normal fag friendly makes his videos extremely repetitive and really underwhelming most of the time, but I guess I'm not his target audience so whatever.

Anyway, here's a picture of a cute boy for your time.

Sadly, this. I really dig his channel, even 2 and 3 to some extent. Now he tours with Adam savage and shit and it kinda feels like he's abandoned the channel.

nononononon, i cannot take cuteness

smart dude. mad respect.

haters gonna hate.

I enjoy his videos.
Hes gud

Why does he pull that stupid fucking face in alk his photos? Look him up on Google images. Every fucking picture.

he is 31

Mind Field is actually awesome. Only good show on youtube red.

Looks like a youtuber.
My opinion of youtubers is "I do not watch them".