Hey Sup Forums can we get a moot thread going?

Hey Sup Forums can we get a moot thread going?

whos moot

literally who

And I feel old now

are you cringing at yourself yet?

He selled us, fuk that goy

I know that feel.

Newfags

M00t is a fucking cuck and a backstabbing traitor. He sold us all out to Antifa when he left, so fuck him forever and fuck you for being a cum guzzling faggot, OP.

newfag detected

M00t is a true piece of shit! He nearly destroyed Sup Forums right before he sold it to drive the value up. Fuck him!

newfag detected

He is nobody now. He used to own Sup Forums but he said "fuck all of you" and sold us down the river.

Newfag/reddit fag detected

nope

n o p e

I dont really care for moot and his bullshit but id love to have an oldfag bread

>Im sick of clicking pictures of bridges, cars, busses, roads and other dumb shit.

Get the fuck off Sup Forums, M00t. You're a piece of shit and we hate you now.

Don't speak for me, you little twat, I'm cool with the guy and everything he did. You wouldn't have this place to have your tantrums while acting all tough behind anonymity if it wasn't for him. Recognize, faggot.

>Hey Sup Forums can we get a Sigourny Weaver thread going?
ftfy

>implying nothing else was anonymous in 2003
Youre right, he'd have yahoo messenger and random chat rooms to troll, along with newgrounds and ebaums, fuckin idiot.

Didn't imply shit, you fucktard, said it plain as day;
>You wouldn't have this place
>this place
Fucking dense, ungrateful millenials

You clearly havent been around long enough to understand the fag you were talking to's post faggot. Grow up, understand sarcasm and chan edicuit then speak to me with some fucking base in your voice you goddamn pleb.

never heard of the guy

Fuck moot he abandoned us!

why not a gookmoot thread?

>chan edicuit
Holy fuck, kys now

You know why

>the chan

ayyy

I miss him so much
low quality bait

hiro is a massive newfag. we all knew this

>we
Consider suicide.

M00tykins detected

moot was a chunky monkey

just about every chan is a troll haven, no REAL edicuit, however, you get fucked with relentlessly, get over it

I dunno dude, I barely come here anymore

true

delet this

leave

trips checked and I doubt he comes here anymore. especially Sup Forums. he always hated this board. not as much as Australians though

moot did nothing wrong.

I prefer other chans, too much CP and too thick for your blood im sure

Doxing moots mom was fun

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

All that butthurt in 1 thread

That shit was fucking funny, poor hotwheels never got that treatment due to his... situation

>edicuit
>base
please die, very soon

fuck off mook

Has there been any documented evidence of Moot since he sold off the site? At the time he said he used the site daily as user and would continue to do so.

is this supposed to be damage control or just bad shit posting?

that's a rare cp right there

At least I can handle the shit talk unlike some of us, im not pointing any fingers but

yeah he visits /hm/ daily

Honestly its just me shitposting

I'll give you that much

Vocaroo anyone? old times sake?

Dont cricify me

hey I love that board!

Founder and Admin of Sup Forums. He retired in begging of 2015. He was a huge faggot, but everyone deeply loved him, which they didn't realized till he left.

this

Yeah, he wasnt our biggest fan. But honestly, if he were to come to a board, it'd be Sup Forums or Sup Forums. I doubt other boards bring up as much, though i dont visit much others.

>no Sup Forums
Ok

newfig get out

Lurk moar

NYPA

Thanks Mr. Penis

I bet you think Sup Forums and Sup Forums have always been separate boards.

He was a faggot, but he was our faggot.