If everything inside the red area were nuked not a single thing in the world would be worse

if everything inside the red area were nuked not a single thing in the world would be worse
prove me wrong

Things would be different, for sure.
A billion and-a-half people suddenly dying off/eviscerating would be noticeable to the global market.
Several enormous earthquakes are bound to happen back-to-back, likely leading to massive disruption throughout Eurasia.
We'll definitely feel consequences of the disappearance of the central African rainforests in our lifetime.
I hate to imagine all those oil fields spontaneously combusting.
At least we'll have somewhere cheap to put all our trash.

America would still exist and keep making the world worse

I would agree but Turks are making Bannerlord

Can’t. Less Islam and terrrorism, less rape, less aids, less Ebola, less severe poverty.

Ever heard of radioactive fallout?

I disagree with Turkey, alight their toying with authoritarianism is concerning. They have sexy ass women. We would have to get them out before the blast.

a billion and a half people that live like this. do you honestly think india is helping the economy

why Greece ???

India is mildly important
At least the half that poos in loo

negative four billion economies

>They have sexy ass women
If you like hairy jew tranny looking women

Nuclear fallout?

fallout goes away with time and its not like we're nuking the whole world

Malaysia has some of the most beautiful places on earth

>Intelligence?
>Intelligence machine broke
Understandable have a nice day

I'm not sure you fully understand what nuclear fallout actually is

sri lanka and madagascar are nice places. nuke the other shit

This, but this guy doesn't understand science
>No one nuke can kill 1.5 billion people, there isn't anywhere in the world with a high enough population density for that to happen. Eviscerating is cutting open someones abdomen and removing their guts, nukes mostly kill with incineration and the force of the shock wave.
>Nukes don't cause earthquakes. The force of a nuclear weapon is insignificant to the tectonic plates. The ground can shake far away from the detonation, but that's not a true earthquake.
>The forests in central Africa have been shrinking for decades
>Fire requires oxygen, so the underground oil fields will be mostly unaffected. Surface oil near the detonation might ignite, but that happens occasionally already.
>We already dump trash in some African, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka etc.

The worst effects of something being nuked today would be political.

And India has some of the worst.
Fair trade, bitch

>Thinks only one nuke would be dropped
>Doesn't take fallout from the bombs into account
You're autistic and deserve to get your ass turned inside out.

Then where would you get your cheap gold and tungsten to build your stupid iPhone you dumb pig skin racist cunt?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>using apple products

Imagine the fallout

you'll be glassing a large resource rich continent

>what is a Mercator projection

not even talking about the people if you remove the red circle from this map you'll lose africa's riches (gold silver diamond rare earth rare metals and a lot of radioactive materials), middle east's petrol, about half of earth's wildlife, without africa europe will lose about half of it's economy, without india the world will lose a lot of it's industry and almost every cheap programmer/coder. the three monotheist religions and boudhism will lose their "spiritual centre". every migratory bird in europe and asia will die resulting in an invasion of insect destroying the cultures and probably a lot more that i can't think of but yeah "not a thing in the world would be worse"

i mean, you're not wrong

>this country is touched by extreme poverty it must be 100% worthless

developping countries like india china and brazil are the most powerful industries in the world AND are touched by extreme poverty.

you would know it if you listened in geography class

this guy is right
this guy is a complete retard