Tell me again how pit bulls aren't dangerous

Tell me again how pit bulls aren't dangerous.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iVtQAFvNmd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they probably didn't do it

The woman next to the pitbull looks more dangerous than the pitbull itself.

Oh yeah? Says who? Idiot pit bull defenders looking to pass the blame to anything other than their favourite killers?

Well based on the flag hanging in her bedroom maybe the dogs did the world a double favour.

One less ignorant redneck in the world, and two less killer dogs.

Pitbulls aren’t any more or less dangerous than any other mid size to large dogs. It all depends on how they’re raised and trained.

literal dog-niggers

Sure they aren't faggot.

need mo money for dem programs!

Shitbull owners are the worst

Just train them.

Yep, pit bulls are the straight niggers of the dog world.

Human or dog, a nig is gonna nig no matter what.

Ugh, and you just know he lets that dog lick his face.

Dog owners are the fucking worst.

Either way, I hope one of them kills your faggot ass

How long would the dog live on a diet of only shit?

Not long I'd imagine.

It's the circle of life.

He'll save a lot of money on dog food.

Replace "pitbulls" with "blacks" and "mid to large sized dogs" with "people". Does that statement still make sense? Or do you see that certain breeds are inherently more aggressive than others?

I can think of Sixx reasons why this is the best kind of dog training.

Fuck off

That’s how it works retard. If you mistreat/abuse a dog or teach it to be aggressive it will, it’s not the breed of dog it’s what the dog knows. The most violent and aggressive dogs I’ve ever seen were black labs and German Shepherds.

Animal shelter clerk here. They're generally really nice, honestly. Literally every one I've dealt with has been either extremely playful or chill

It's way past the point of being 'trained right' and I say that as an owner of a pit. I rescued my dog from an asshole in a trailer park who staked her out to starve because she was too small. A literal fighting dog with the most fucked up, pure degenerate pedigree. I've raised her right, she's the sweetest dog in the world and she's fucking crazy.
It's going to take generation's of breeding to make a pitbull a family dog. I love her, she's intelligent and affectionate and loyal and courageous and when you look in her eyes you can see the crazy. I wouldn't let her around kids or small women. I'm 6'3, 250lbs and I've had to physically punk my dog down on several occasions. If I wasn't sure I could kill her with my bare hands I wouldn't own her.
Pitbull's are amazing animals but they are what they are. Bred killers.

youtube.com/watch?v=iVtQAFvNmd8

Not the same. Niggers are taught to be niggerish from previous nigger generations, they don’t have predisposition, they’re taught.

Pit Bulls .....niggers of the dog world

So animals have no predispositions? And what about instinct?

Ok... Some variables are affected by breed. I have had 2 huskies and lived with a guy who had one. Sweet dogs, super friendly to everyone, smart, not loud, etc... I would never at any point leave either of my own alone with a small animal because I know how huskies are, whether I love them or not I accept the facts. And my buddies husky used to get left on the porch a lot. One day I came home and her face was just covered in blood and she's happily munching down on a stray cat that probably though she wouldn't care if he borrowed a little food. DAYUM NATUH U SCURRY! Right?

niggers > pits

both shit breeds

but niggers can be trained to perform tasks beyond mauling toddlers

Pit bull fanatics are same as religious and gun fanatics.
Cannot be reasoned with.

They arent dangerous

How do I get do to do this?

she asked for it, doesn't count

This right here is gospel truth.

niggers > pits > jews > cum-skins

Nice piece of ass.

the woman looks more dangerous than the dogs. She looks like your typical lesbian with a sleeve tattoo, she probably kicked one of the dogs when they did something she didn't like. Dogs don't randomly attack their owners, she deserved to get mauled 100%

Tell me how any of this is your goddamned business.

tbh I don't believe they killed her. The official story is that but I think there is something more. These dogs would have died protecting her so there are serious questions about the whole case.

she was fucking one of the dogs. they fought over her leading to biting her and frenzy

look at the statement from police.

Will any dog do this?

Ugh, the biggest crime the Americans commit every single day is their complete lack of style.

Look at this nonsense right here. It’s fucking revolting.