How come we never see the after math of when someone gets exposed on Sup Forums and someones sends the screenshots to...

How come we never see the after math of when someone gets exposed on Sup Forums and someones sends the screenshots to their family?????

AKA I'm asking for pictures of their responses

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198116807899/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

they just delete their social media account.

wtf do you want them to respond with

idk, send screenshots of people being blackmailed/extorted

yess!! See shit like this is amzing send mre

Id have to log into an old facebook account, but assuming I still have those messages I could probably make this thread happen

pic related, thats the ex that busted me and threatened to press charges. That was actually a fun fucking weekend.

I actually have a few videos of girls I made beg for me not to expose. Should I vola them?

id legit pay you to see that shit

moar

no just leave us hanging.

why tf is this censored

Working on it, I havent touched that FB since then so im trying to remember the pass etc

Fucking bus captcha, that shits getting old

I do this on a regular basis to people. Got a Kik?

Did anyone ever get in contact with Anna about the pictures her dad was showing?

Found that shit lol hold on, gotta prnt+scrn etc etc

I don't have kik hmm what oother ways could we talk? Steam? lmao I game a lot

Add me on steam steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198116807899/

Make a quick Kik. You don't need to use a real email. I legit d this everyday for a variety of reasons that I can explain later

1 of however many

This is the same poster, if you do make a Kik my username is redcouch93.

Something tells me she never went around to pressing charges

nah

Post the pics

pic of girl?

I found a pretty big field near my apartment not long after I met the girl I lost my virginity to. There were all sorts of interesting things in this zone which was somehow overlooked by suburbia. There was a creek and some water reclamation equipment along with a dam. Being away from civilization, yet so very near to it gave me an unsupressable boner. I cranked one out using my own urine and spit as lube. Having properly christened this water reclamation area as my own, I visited it often when I needed to collect my thoughts and/or crank one out.

no of grills

In all honesty I didnt even do it, But I know who did, and after the whole deal of her being shitty, im not even mad

I wasnt kidding, I dont have any nudes of her, I truly didnt do that shit lol

but I got blamed for it and it is what it is, fuck it

So you enjoy mens urine on you as you jerk off?

I MAY of exported someone and now im getting charges pressed, i was arrested and shit, stills been a year since then since the DA is slow af but i might go to jail even tho i was 16 at the time sooo FML

>and even if you got hacked...it's up to you to make sure they don't end up online

The fuck sort of mental interplanetary eight dimensional Yugioh is she playing

She was a trip

theres more, hold on lol

There are a lot of chicks on Sup Forums I wish we had reactions from, pic related being one of them

RIP

Who the fuck even cares? I kind of respect hating your dad and taking it that far.

because no one cares or actually gets exposed, and a lot of it is just neckbeard beta fantasy.

One message was too long to ctrl+v into paint so im just gonna paste it to here, its the one after this pic

Also a little context behind this pic, Im from Texas, We had a long distance relationship for abou 7 months, thats why I had a trove of nudes

Pasted as promised, not gonna greentext

Apparently its gotta be a 2 parter anyway

I still don't know why. I'm pretty sure that I won't find out at this point. I wish I could explain to you exactly what you've done and the effect that it's had on my life. I wish you could see how terrified you made me of going out where people could see me, of doing my job, of surviving. I can't begin to describe how my life's changed.. It would be too much for you to comprehend.
See, the thing is that I know it was you. There is no one else that it could have been. I'm not the slut you take me for, and I've only sent photos to two people in my life. My husband, and you. I know the difference between those pictures and the difference in me at the time they were taken.
Maybe that's what's happened. Because of how I was with you, maybe you thought I was like that with everyone. Maybe you thought that I wouldn't be able to pin point exactly when or who. I can, because you were wrong. You meant something to me. You meant a lot to me. I seriously thought that you actually meant everything you said you said, That you loved me, that you actually wanted to be with me. I was wrong, and I want to tell you what you've taught me. I want you to know what I've taken from this.

PT 2:

I want you to know that you've gotten me wrong again. I want you to know that I've been spending more of my time with people that I love. I want you to know about the amazing support network that I have around me. I want you to know that this is the first day that I haven't been swimming since everything. You should know that there hasn't been a day since I stopped talking to you that I haven't smiled, or laughed uncontrollably. There hasn't been a single day that I've regretted knowing you either.
You may have terrified me at first, not anymore. you've just made me more grateful of every passing moment, of all the good that I have inside me, of what I can do to help other people and all that I can do to help myself. Youve made me actually see into your face, to see the hatered, the self pity and denial. Honestly, it makes me sad for you. I'm sad that you feel like this is the world we live in. I'm sad that I couldn't help you see that there is tremendous beauty in life. That I couldn't open your eyes to all of the most wonderous things. Like love, fatherhood, trust, family or loyalty. I'm sad for you because you'll never see the beauty in life while you're so focused on the tradgety. So I pity you, more than I have ever pitied anyone. I pity you because this will be your life, you won't find sollice in negitivity. Nor will you find it searching the past, or in blaming another. I pity you because your life will never be something that you think you have control of. It will always be someone else's responsibility and someone else's actions that decide what your life entails.
That must be a horrible way to live. I'm glad I can look at my life and feel truly happy, and I'm glad that it doesn't matter to me what you do. I'm tremendously glad that I hold my life very securely between my two hands, and I don't others survive on whims of others.

"my ex fucking husband found them"
there is the frog in the bog, he will blame because he is jelly about you

>Maybe that's what's happened. Because of how I was with you, maybe you th
*he will blame you
he put the pics in the internet

Oh I know he was, he either did it or it was one other dude. A few months before Id been trying pen testing with a stupid group online, I didnt think anything of it at the time, my best bet is it was either the ex hubby or one of those dudes. Not my problem anymore, I did love her though.

The real question is where did he find them?

yawnnnnn. shut up already

Dont ask and you wont get answers dumbass

no please continue

aaw that's adorable... "I'm glad. Glad I tell you!"

Not really much else to it Sup Forumsro, in all honesty we stopped talking after that message. I hated the way it went down but again, it is what it is.

I imagine she upsetti moms spaghetti

200 dollars? what in the actual fuck

His Kik is foolofatool809. Have fun. I have plenty more

tell me about it. fuck.

from the user who was posting about his ex, I gotta roll

samefag

Just watched her. She’s a good gagger lol thanks for that

Lol so did you kick a dog?

Anyone want his friends info

I came to this thread to laugh, but this is really very sad.

buzzed head + no glasses looks best by a mile
jesus christ when he grew his hair out it was a fucking mistake

Not only is the vid mediocre but she's cringy and dumb as a box of fucking rocks.
>my race is very submissive...

Was going to type something, but then I read this:
I agree with that.

Remember the pizza shop where a dude recorded a bunch of girls taking a piss?

They found the girls and sent her the videos.

I slowly witnessed her profile go more and more private, including her Add Friend button disappearing.

That's what they do.

They close their accounts, change their names, etc.

So what you have to remember for next time is to save her friends lists. So that you can send the nudes to all her friends, and the people who then save her nudes, can send THAT to all her friends. That way you do some real damage.

Most of the time, girls will put a different last name so that people can't find her.

Aside from that, I don't think girls really care THAT much. Don't get me wrong, they care, but all women are sluts in a sense. They are built and made to fuck and breed. They're given less brain mass so they don't have as much of a conscience. Women are psychopaths. Absolutely psychopaths. They can have abortions without even thinking about it.

>my ex husband
wow you fucked up

Because you get banned if you leak any personal info on leaked nudes.

what exactly is censored?

You people are legitimately fucked up and need mental health. To get joy from ruining other's lives is seriously messed up

Patients? Actually fuck that, I don't care whether it's a catholic nun or miley cyrus giving me an appendectomy, if they can do their job, they can do their job. Personally don't really care whether I've seen them nude or not, doctors see people nude on the operating table all the time.

What fucking planet are you from?

When you don't have a life, seeing other people lose theirs feels good.

to be fair, some of them deserve it

>fatherhood
Did you put your thingy in her you know what without a condom, OP?

Earth you idiot, it is seriously disturbing that you seek pleasure in ruining people's lives for nothing they did wrong. Sorry your life is a failure, but pretty shitty you need to bring others down with you

but doggos are NOT for hurting, OP

>ruining other's lives
They take the pictures. They send them. They like the attention. They do it to themselves. I'm supposed to feel bad because some sluts get outed and have to face what they are? Nah.

figures that the black dog is the one the leash

oh ok you are right i stop that sorry

Foolofatook809 is his Kik*

You have to be kidding. Private pictures meant to excite one person does not mean they want their private life shared with the world.

One day you will learn, I know you think this is all fun and games but playing with people's lives and ruining them is not cool, and the incredible negative impact you people have on the world is disturbing

dying along is going to really suck for you

ahhh that 'k bye' after an entire heart pourn paragraph to emphasise how genuinely disinterested you were... absolutely soul crushing.

nice trips, this must be true

story? sauce?

You're arguing with 15-year old beta incels here. Logic has no effect on them.

i see tumblr finally found this thread

oh ok

>one person
Do you know how many guys these sluts send their nudes to? Time and again I see the same pics from multiple guys that one chick has sent out. I. Supposed to feel sorry for them when it bites them in the ass? Not a chance.

I remember that one, I also followed the aftermaths back then

somebody have that one with a white guy fucked by a black man?
he's dress like a girl

Very true, don't know why they are so upset that some people actually have a healthy sex life

2edgy4me

The vast majority are just sent to one person, nice try though. And even if that wasn't true it is still incredibly wrong

The vice president of goldman fucking sachs

What the fuck

>Very true, don't know why they are so upset that some people actually have a healthy sex life

They see themselves as missing out on the power that they believe that they, as a straight white male, should have. This manifests itself in an outwardly-directed hatred, mostly at women, but also at those who do have this power.

Basically, they're assholes.

Listening to you try to defend these whores makes me so, so glad I posted my ex's pictures here and someone else recognized her.

Goldman Sachs has over 10,000 vice presidents

i hate the white male, too.

I am a straight, cis, white male. I have no self-hatred. I was lucky enough to be raised by parents that taught me not to be an asshole and that sometimes, life just ain't fair.

Generally I believe that cheating should be punished in some way but leaking nudes is a mite too much. Perhaps spreading the word to her friends/family, but that does run the risk of making you look like a cuck.