What are the pros/cons of killing yourself ?

what are the pros/cons of killing yourself ?

pros: no longer alive
cons:

This. There are no real downsides to nonexistence. None that matter, anway.

that's the end of this thread
post more gifs of girls grabbing each others boobs plox

Cons: If hell is real, it could be worse, and you could be stuck there for eternity.

Life is pretty fucking great if you stop feeling sorry for yourself and just go out and enjoy it.

might as well stay bro, no one knows what happens after

The pros of killing your self are that in Your next life, you may experience a better existance. The cons are being that you may not know how well you have it and that your giving in to your hopelessness.

nobody really wants to end their life, they want to kill their identity and start over as someone new.

Do it, change into someone else.

pros: you end your suffering

cons: youre dead

Pro: The pain stops
Con: The pain stops

Well if you die, things stop hurting.
if you're dead you feel and think nothing, which sounds boring to me.

this too shall pass

> next life

pro: no more school
con:grave rapists

pro: no more depression
con: girlfriend would probably kill herself and the thought of her crying breaks my heart alone
ill stay alive

>biggest problem in my life is school
I wish...

this.

are you this fucking stupid?

Pro: Don't have to look at this thread with some kind of 'Le trellellellel, "I'm gonna make out that most Sup Forums users are terminal virgins, while I post some kind of image implying that I can fuck any woman possible, even though I lowered myself to post on Sup Forums." Spaz'.

Fuck sake, this is now a log thread.

Seriously. School was a joke. Adult life is much harder.

But being an adult is actually awesome. I have a 15 car garage full of ratty muscle cars and a 6 bedroom house and a bangin housewife. Be an engineer. It's awesome.

Cons: No more fucking bitches, drinking beer, sticking shit up your asshole, eating tacos, etc.

Pros: The rest of us won't have to hear your bitchy whining anymore.

Pros: You won't care anymore that you are pussy that can't face his own problems.
Cons: You will still be pussy. And you can't kill anyone else after.

Pros: You finally accomplished something
Cons: You'll burn in hell for all eternity

ok

pros: it was going to happen eventually
cons: life sucks for you apparently

>what are the pros/cons of killing yourself ?

Con: you'll be dead

Pro: you won't fucking care

Pros: You die and it's all over.
Cons: Family feels like shit because of you.

I wish for death every night before I sleep.

I feel like the cons to this are pretty obvious.

Actual deep shit right here

The dead know one thing: it’s better to be alive

Pros: the pain ends

Cons: the pain begins for your loved ones, and in moments of silence and deep thought they will always think about why you killed yourself and it will ruin their day

pro: dead
con: dead

pro: OP doesn't have to post another thread
con: nothing

Pros:no more suffering, no more disappointments, no more struggling, no more abandonment, no more betrayal just no more negativity in general.

Con: even if you don't get pussy you have the chance how ever slim it may or may not be you can get some, no more friends either the ones you have now, or the ones you will find if you try being social even if they don't last friendship is friendship, you forfeit any money/things you currently have or will have in the future, in short: You forfeit any current or potential joy.

It all boils down to is sacrificing the sadness worth sacrificing the happiness? And death is terrifying, that's why we tell ourselves life is precious when it's nothing but another commodity to most. If someone is truly sure they want to kill themselves I strongly encourage it. If it's just an extreme reaction to a recent emotional crisis well... That sucks.

it's all cons man. just got the news from my friend that his dad committed suicide. he's devastated. he helped me through some really hard times, so i hope that i can help him but i don't think i can. i think it's too much. you always leave someone behind.

I'm secretly/intentionally sabotaging my life in order to drive everyone away. Once I go through a few holidays where nobody checks up on me then I'll know it's safe to end it.

Go listen to nine inch nails.

I want to change into a handsome trillionaire with a big dick and no problems.

>that's unrealistic

Well fuck it. The rules of this reality are bullshit.

yeah but the point is that being a handsome trillionaire with a big dick won't mean you don't have any problems, you might have a lot more problems than you do now
it's like p diddy said Mo Money Mo Problems

pros: no more pain or suffering
cons: no more anything else including sex, food, joy,

pro/con depending on your point of view: you'll miss avengers infinity war and the last in the new starwars trilogy

Con you could end up handicapped physically mentally or both

Not to mention once that happens it'll be way harder for you to kill yourself and you'll have wayyyyy less to live for

How do people manage to hang themselves? ive strangled myself with my hands and actually kinda passed out so is that what happens with no drop?

Is it normal to be nervous before kickng the stool?

that filename

This. There are no real cons because you're dead. You cant feel sad or alone when dead. You have no self awareness of who you are or what youre missing out on

pro youre dead
con youre dead
>in balance life is better than not life of course im not a whiny faggot either

it is a sad goddamn state of affairs when a log post improves a thread

pro: we don't have to hear you mope anymore
con: you'll never find out what might happen tomorrow

OH FUCK OFF WITH THAT SHIT. WHAT KIND OF GOD WOULDN'T FORGIVE SOMEONE WHO IS IN SO MUCH PAIN HE DECIDED TO END HIS LIFE? OH I KNOW....ON MADE UP BY MAN.

IM THE OPPOSITE. I WAKE UP AND GO "FUCKING SHIT, I DIDN'T DIE"..I AM 32 AND HAVE PARKINSON SO I WILL HAVE TO END IT SOON

Pros: nobody has to put up with your whiny ass
Cons: no chance of turning your life into something

NO MATTER HOW "GOOD" TOMORROW IS THE MAN HAS MADE HIS DECISION. IF HE WANTS TO DIE TODAY, WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT TOMORROW BRINGS?

I MAY GET A CURE TO PARKINSONS TOMORROW BUT WHO CARES? I WANT TO DIE TODAY. I HAVE SUFFERED SO MUCH THAT NO AMOUNT OF "WONDER" WILL ERASE THE AMOUNT OF PAIN I ENDURED.

You might end up floating around on able to interact with anything observing everything

shh bby is ok