Has anyone tried acid before?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8fNFX6CzjUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes sir

nobody has EVER tried acid before

bout 100 times prolly

Yes. Would i recommend? Yes.

Yeah once, used several hours saying no until i got to a mental state where a yes would be beneficial.
Helped me deal with some of my anxiety and stress thought patterns.

no because of pic related

good old syd

Only once, took 3 hits, freaked the fuck out

only citric and acetic.

A lot.

It's fun if you have enough cigarettes and lights around you. Nothin beats dropping a couple hits and walking around neighborhoods during christmas season.

>took 3 hits

do you even acid?

Eek God man haven't you heard what that stuff does to you? That poison stays in your spine forever, and at any point give you flash backs!

Nope, the dudes I was with started fucking with me and sent me on a bad trip, thought the world was ending

Yep, several times over the past few months. Make sure you are in a happy state of mind foing into it. The people you are with will also be a factor. Its amazing though! Laughed like a child for the majority. Have fun!!

Those flashbacks enable me to switch emotional station from anxiety attack to feeling fine.
Some poison.

My wife and I did that shit at burning man. Psychedelic meltdown in our tent hiding from the sandwich man.

Amazing.

We're doing it again on the 29th. That will be 4th time. Thank you dark net.

fuck dudes like that, they suck.

I just end up eating processed cheese and crackers.

Bullshit.

>and lights around you

Never found LSD in my area, but I can get mushrooms. Currently saving up for a blacklight, a colorful pattern projector, and some colorful tapestries before I go through with buying the mushrooms. I won't have a trip sitter because I don't have friends anymore, so I'm just working on creating a very comfortable setting in my bedroom which is bare atm besides a bed, table, and a piece of shit couch that I have to throw out but am often too tired from work and/or too drunk.

Yeah, the dude was playing a song on his guitar I can’t remember the name but the song is like in my head forever, lucky for me my parents were druggies back in the day and came to save my ass

Yeah and I fucking hated it. Tripped for 13 hours and it was a mess. Dark thoughts that I usually suppress started pushing their way to the front of my mind. Basically sat there thinking of ways to kill myself for half a day. Horrible.

A lot of drug inspired angst have been lightened by my parents, they weren't exactly old druggies, but they have tried things and read up on them.

..what? dude just buy the fucking mushrooms and trip u dont need any of that gay shit. u could just buy the shrooms with that money. or just trip outside?? i feel u on not having friends tho it makes life seem so damn boring sometimes

that is one of the more fucked up things you can do to a human being tbh. Far from the worst but certainly up there.

It was a good time, do it in the right mood and with the right people, dont take too much and you'll be fine. I did it and went to a barcade where there was oldschool arcade games and plenty of alcohol. Have fun OP

It lies close to physical assault or even sexual assault in my mind.
You can permanently fuck over people by inducing a bad trip.

Trips checked
Yeah mine used to do way harder shit mostly meth and x and they abused me so when I got older and started getting into harder shit they kinda felt guilty and took care of me till I got my shit together and learned to use in the right amounts

you will literally ignore all that shit on mushrooms just go get some mushrooms and find out what its about, the visuals are icing on the cake at best usually/not the point at all.

Fuck yeah. Turned my oven into a stereo for six hours.

Well at least they cared eventually.
Some people don't get that luck.

Yeah it fucked with me bad but my parents saved my ass took me home and calmed me down, ended up watching some comedian and working a lot of shit out that I had been dealing with in my head, ended up helping me a lot in the end but that because of my parents

This is poor Syd Barrett. He overdosed on LSD while he was a member of Pink Floyd. It ruined his life.

Yes, my last trip was a 10 strip, great time.

>dude was playing a song on his guitar I can’t remember the name
Astronomy Domine?

Yeah, they got their shit together when I started fucking up, mostly because I would take as much shit as I could just to see if I’d die, took 6 xan bars and a liter of jack just to see if I could, barely survived that one

The best drug experiences I ever had were at other peoples' houses where they had all this stuff in the room. Blacklights and shit can make drinking beer seem awesome in comparison to just drinking here at my desk. Also, are you aware that it's winter right now? It's cold as fuck here and I don't have any good spots outside to hang out even when it's warm unless I walk for miles.

Let me ask the guy he sings it all the fuckin time

its was more repeated dosing and abuse from his friends, they would lock him in a wardrobe while he was off his tits and bang on the door, he apparently would scream for hours. Don't do LSD with shit heads.

Well you are an extension of their survival instinct, if you start trying to die, they failed.
That can snap even the most selfish people out of it, I'm glad that happened for you.

Why would the government say something that's no true you goddamn facist!

Ruined Pink Floyd too. Theyve never done anything as amazing as Piper at the Gates of Dawn since then.
Also fuck Roger Waters. A Pink Floyd with Syd Barrett and David Gilmour would have been epic.

Pretty sure a lot of people have tried acid both willingly and unwillingly, user. The Witch Trials come to mind.

He was at a party and people were spiking his tea with large doses of LSD.

The floor always turns into water and like all the lines in the world seem to connect

Broadripple is burning by Margot and the nuclear so and sos
youtu.be/8fNFX6CzjUg

To keep you compliant and uninspired.
I'm not saying that you need drugs to avoid those, but for some people it's a key to a door that seems firmly locked.

Shrooms are a completely different bag. I've done acid more than I can count, and did shrooms once. The trip started out with extreme paranoia then devolved into me going completely blind for an hour. I just slept it off after that bullshit. I wouldn't recommend taking your first shroom trip alone.

Don't look in the mirror, the sight of your face melting is pretty intense

I gotta agree, although I wouldn't mind pink floyd with JUST david gilmour. Fuck waters.

I spent a couple of hours put together while on my trip on LSD.
All that happened to me was giggling like an idiot at my smiley face.
This is anecdotal though.

yeah it changed my life, saved me from depression, and lead me on an incredible path of discovering what i really want out of life.

it is an amazing teacher, if you're a good listener.

a couple of hours looking in a mirror put together on my trip on LSD*

you're not supposed to fight the thoughts, you just experience them and let them pass. Our mind cannot control us user, we control it

Yeah, its pretty good. It's nothing like movies or tv depict it. The world just seems more real to you, like you are really in touch with your emotions and thoughts. You see some crazy fractal patterns but that's not the "trip" really. The real trip is how your emotions change. You can be a completely normal adult and then you take acid and you want to get naked and run around outside making animal noises. Not because you're crazy but because you realize everyone else is crazy for not doing that.

Alright Ante Pavelić, keep feeding yourself your lies to make you feel better

>> 2011
>> be 20
>> sitting in garage with two friends
>> each of us grab a small handful
>> taste like feat
>> start tripping after about 20 min
>> see glowing gem on griends backpack
>> "hey what's that glowing red gem on your backpack?"
>> "its the light on my phone saying its dying"
>> ohfuckimhigh
>> go pee outside
>> look up at moon
>> holy shit its gorgeous
>> bright white full moon
>> rainbow color strips are raditing off of it
>> rainbow spirals aim down and spin surrounding me
>> finish piss
>> Say goodbye to the spirals and moon
>> back in barn
>> "you guys need to go take a pee by yourself"

One of my favorite memories I suggest giving it a try

can confirm that face melting shit seems more like an urban legend, I've watched peoples faces melting while on it and its more silly than anything, not horrific or like that scene in the shining. Maybe if you are having a really bad trip I could see that but tbh looking into the mirror kind of made me see myself in a much better light than I had before hand. Would recommend.

yeah listen to these guys. Psilocybin doesn't give a fuck about your lights, it will drag your ass outside and teach you about the world

Mushrooms turned me away from killing myself the next day

What was your dose? I'll be eating 2.5g to start out and get a feel for it. From the months of research I've done, I'll still be cognizant of my environment and likely to think everything is hilarious with some minor visuals such as the wavy distortion effects.

I agree with user. Mushrooms are a vision quest. Dont be a faggot, get outside find out what you think you can handle and then double it. Greasy hair cunts like that indoor shit and they do enough it gets a bit wubbly and pat themselves on the back for being such good druggies.

A good dosage will peel the flesh from your skull and every needle on a pine tree will be seen. There is no bullshit, no cute colors, there is only the howling madness from your soul being laid bare and your struggle to make it right so you can return home. It gets easier every time you do it and is the only way you can orient yourself in time as its a fixed point. Even if you forget who you are and why you exist, you can go right back to that point and remember everything.

Im huge into ayahuasca and mushrooms. I do it with an adventuring group all over the Americas except for the past two years cause my brother brought some faggot kid who wasnt strong enough to come home and his waah waah pity bullshit ruined the vibe. Make sure you have someone who has done it before to help you along or barring that you and a friend are in it together.

I rarely do drugs, never any powdered stuff.
I only do weed and psychedelics every few years.
I have no problems being creative when off the drugs.
Have fun using your personal bias to invalidate others though.
If you were one of our hominid forefathers, you'd be the one left behind because those shrooms looked iffy to you.

this is a really good way to put it. very interesting. This was the case for me.

That's fake

Ehh id do 2g for your first time, if they end up being really strong you dont wanna do to much, I was gonna say 1g but usually 2g is a good starting amount, if they are fresh or wet they will be alot stronger so keep that in mind

ya tbh if you are not on enough if you are moving/worried about visual things not going on in your brain. The substance does all the work for you, also you don't realize it until you do it but there is a very mental connection to the visuals, the visual meaning kind of pours into the mental and ends up being a lot more in that circumstance than if it was just visual. Its like feeling while also seeing.

>Make sure you have someone who has done it before to help you along or barring that you and a friend are in it together

You missed the part in my first post about not having friends. I have no one in this world to share the experience with. I have to do it alone.

info? There is so little info about syd on the web.

Yes, because I'm not in middle school. I once dropped a quarter sheet of lsd25 combined with around 300mg of Adderall. LSD wasn't a myth in the 80's and 90's. It was readily available in Texas through 2005. We also had access to DMT, mescaline and psilocybin. They are all amazing. Also, Dallas was the ground zero for Empathy which later became ecstacy/mdma. I had a great lab in East Dallas. Those were the days.

you could find local people to trip with online. it's always better with others, it can make you grow very close to them, though your comfort should be the first priority

just start small and work your way up, eat like 1g so you can see what its like but not really trip and then go from there. Try 2g next, then 2.5g, etc

I prefer tripping alone but you gotta be the right person for it and DO NOT abuse this shit/treat it like a toy, it will fuck you over even though its rather forgiving if you really don't push it. I find mushrooms good for personal improvement more than anything, they certainly can be recreational but thats not at all the point.

damn man, you've just described a terribly sad life

You have definitely gone through some ego deaths, never got there myself. Havent done any psychedelics for a few years now but I still long to experience an ego death one day. I'm thinking ill do dmt when I'm ready.

Yeah, it's overrated. You just get confused for about 8 hours and obvious shit becomes even more obvious.

He's a douchebag for sure, and has a massive ego, but I think he did give dome lyrical direction to the group. After Syd they'd have just become another has been psychedelically rock band. He helped them find a new way to do something different that was also good. I'm glad Gilmour ended up with the band without Waters though, because Gilmour represented the heart of the band and I always felt like it was Floyd even without Waters.

Side note, first time i did acid (also last) someone thought it funny to give me way too much and I just lost it. All I wanted was for it to stop but it didn't. Thought terrible thoughts and to this day, 20 years later, I still feel dimmer and more out of it. A kind of mental fog just never quite left.

Not going into my whole psychological history and workings, but I'm almost completely asocial. If not for work and parents, I'd never talk to anyone IRL ever again except cashiers and bank tellers. I have 0 desire to meet new people at this point in life (late 20's) and am very happy after years of partying, having roommates, friends, etc and burning bridges after they pissed me off to my limit.

Take 2 tabs next time.

Well yeah, it sounds sad to most people. What you don't know from that post is that most of what I own is in the living room and dining area of my apartment. I keep my bedroom bare because it's only been for sleeping and storing random shit.

your LSD sucks

>tried
?

Yeah, a bunch of times. It was fun for me, but I'm me.

I wish. People around me only sell weed, wouldn't know how to get the good shit.

i've done a lot

>circled the eye of hell
>traveled through time

it's a fun drug

I'm pretty sure some people have tried acid before

25 years ago I ate two double window pane tabs...

I’ll never do acid again

That was't acid

Psilocybin is better than LSD prove me wrong

ive tried acid a few times, one time i got really preocupied with being cleaner and showered/brushed my teeth wich was a two hour endavour

>I have a subjective opinion, prove me wrong!

lol fags
>muh drugs n stuff doe! na fareal!

I'm guessing you didn't do anything then

Acid, Ayahuasca, DMT base form, shrooms, salvia, and obviously cannabis/hashish.
I also live in the Netherlands where weed is tolerated in stores and shrooms, you can buy at any smart shop.

Also look up 1p-lsd, faggots. It's an alternative to last and works exactly like it. I know that, I tried it. It's also a legal alternative in many countries and there's online shipping too. Look it up, maybe your faggot asses might get lucky.

I smoke cigarettes and enjoy a stiff drink sometimes but always put my country and God first!

Oh, Syd. How sad your life became.

Lsd I mean, not last

You sound like a retard

Huh, well if that makes you happy.
I put myself first to the point that it doesn't negatively impact others.
I've met no gods, so I don't believe in them and won't do things for them.

If I lived in the netherlands I think I'd live off of a diet made up exclusively of truffles

Those trips are fucking amazing

I would NOT do it alone. You either will not do enough and lose respect for the psilocybin and will get your shit ruined on a heavy dose because you are unprepared or fuck up and flounder around.
It sublimates your super ego temporarily and allows your id to overwrite your ego. You are literally rewiring your brain in realtime. like this user says physical becomes linked with mental. The leaves on a tree bring up memories of the time your gf left you, or your mother hugged you and your ego defense mechanisms are turned off (see Anna Freuds book on this) and wont work. You can fix everything that is right, make your peace with what is wrong and live a very fulfilling life. Mayo Clinic uses psilocybin to treat heroin and ptsd victims and every paper has recommended an adviser to keep them moving. I had depression and suicidal thoughts all the way until I was 28 and my brother shoved 6gs into my mouth on a mountain during the Pleiades shower. I learned how to be happy that night. I have a happy wife, a happy family and all of that came from coming to terms with who i am.

If anything find a friend first. That lack of friendship can and will be used against you of you fuck up the dose and go a little too high.