I want to fuck my therapist so badly. I know she isn't what most people would typically think is hot...

I want to fuck my therapist so badly. I know she isn't what most people would typically think is hot, but she has a great body and she's always wearing these tight dresses with nylons. Drives me nuts. I know it would be inadvisable, but what do you think she would do if I were to tell her? In a less vulgar manner, of course.

probably not be your therapist anymore. Been there before.

Yeah, I would assume so. I mean, nothing good could come of it, but sometimes it's just hard to resist the urge when I'm sitting there fantasizing about her, lol.

>>Hello therapist, i'm the rapist

rape her. patient-therapist confidancialty will get you off free

Just rape her
I dont see a problem here

It’s called transferance. I’m sure she deals with it with every dude patient.

is that her in the pic?

Well she's not what most would consider hot, and neither are you. So, it's a perfect fit.
Rape her.

Yes.

Don't tell her. Just break into her house with a ski mask on and rape her.

Well, I guess I know what I have to do.

if you're ever going to fuck her, it's going to be rape. do it.

she is hot. moar pls.

>December 20th
>user arrested for raping therapist
Kek

kek

I KNOW THAT'S NOT YOU SINCE YOU FAT FUCKS NEVER LEAVE THE BASEMENT AND SINCE THEY ARE TWO ACTORS IN LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS ON BROADWAY BUT SHE LOOKS UNBELIEVABLY UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THAT KIKE JEW.

1. see therapist
2. confess having sexual thoughts about her
3. she tries to politely tell you no
4. punch her in the face
5. forcey fun time
6. ???
7. profit

I wish I had more. Her social media is locked down pretty tight.

How about just 1 and 5? Why waste time with the formalities? Maybe 4 afterwards.

that works. i was just trying to be a gentleman.

A patient becoming attracted to their therapist is actually classically common, so she would probably think you were a textbook case. And if she valued her job, she would likely just pass you off to someone else.

>afterwards
Kek

MORE LIKE:

1) DON'T HAVE A THERAPIST
2) WEIGHT 500 POUNDS AND ARE AFRAID TO TALK TO WOMEN
3) COME UP WITH WEIRD FANTASIES THAT ONLY A DIABETES INDUCED COMA WOULD ALLOW

You mean value her rapeless existence

i wanted to fuck my therapist too. has anyone here actually told their therapists that they wanted to fuck them? or actually fucked them?

you sound upset, faggot

Unless your going to a therapist to complain that you have too much money, no one's fucking their therapist.

NAH, YOU SOUND UPSET THAT I INTRUDED , LIKE A BIG BAD BULLY, TO UPSET YOUR SILLY FANTASY. IT'S WEIRD AS YUU ARE FAT AND UGLY.

WELL...NO ONE HERE IS.

NO THERAPIST IS GOING TO RISK HER JOB FOR SOME 500 POUND UGLY CAT PISS SMELLING IDIOT.

you sound upset, faggot

You should probably go to a therapist yourself. Probably help get that passive aggressive attitude fixed.

WHAT YOU'RE EXPERIENCING IS CALLED TRANSFERENCE, AND YOU NEED TO ADDRESS IT WITH YOUR THERAPIST.

THE POINT OF THERAPY IS NOT... BANGING YOUR THERAPIST.

wrong

your wrong is wrong

wrong

your wrong is wrong, too.

Was clever of you to get a selfie with her. OP why not take some creepshots of her next session? or maybe record a clip, make new thread and dump?

I suppose if you really like her, the best approach would be to try to get to know her. You'd have to take your time over a series of days/weeks. Start asking and talking about casual things, like news or TV/film. Learn what she likes and then over time, progress to more personal, intimate subjects. Become flirty/suggestive. Tease her about things you've learnt about her. Push until you're comfortable enough to make a move, then go for it.

It's pretty much how you seduce any woman OP. That's the best chance you've got. Anything else would end badly.

I'm going to have to agree with this faggot right here.
If you 're not thinking of rape and jail, like the other idiots suggest, you can just tell her, in a "please help me fix this" way. If she wants you too, she 'll show it then.
If not, well, that's too fucking bad.

guess you have to weigh the pros and cons of the situation. are you willing to go to jail if you rape her? if the answer is yes, then do it. because you won't get to fuck her if you don't rape her.

>2017

I'm getting sick of your shit I'm only 260 pounds.

I would say put on a mask, get gloves and a condom, break into her house and rape her.