Why did Japan aid Germany in WW2

Why did Japan aid Germany in WW2

cause they wanted chinese & korean pussy

To get off that shitty rock they call in island

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

Hitler pretty much was the first weaboo, he wrote about how the Japanese were the master race of Asia, and superior to all other countries around them.

He probably only saw them as a useful ally until germany's inevitable turn against them

To cleanse the world of the Jewish menace.

This and they both hated Russia.

Because Japan thought they would get territory in China considering they aided the British in fighting the Germans in the East during WWI.

Like many other nations Japan was dissatisfied by the state of affairs post war, especially since President Woodrow Wilson was trying to prevent empire building and pushing forward the League of Nations.

Japans expansionist intentions meant they foresaw going to war with Australia, New Zealand, Britain and America so they allied with Germany out of convenience. Neither of the two powers aided one another consequentially, except for Japan tying up Russia.

what do you mean

Hitler was influenced by his experiences in WWI where Allied propaganda had managed to demoralize German soldiers, and he with Goebels set about creating a propoganda machine for Germany, and much of what was said about Japan was mostly propaganda to try and strengthen ties between the two. If China was unified and willing to fight against the Russians they would have likely received the same empty praise.

I was asking about Japan

Because Hitler was a total fucking weeaboo and loved the idea of Nihonjin helping him combat the baka-chan US. Check out some of Dolfy's private pictures wearing cat ears. Not a big Hitler fan myself, but damn if thats not the cutest peace-sign-flash-eye-wink I've ever seen.

Absolutely spot on.

Oh, my mistake. Japan forsaw the rise of the CD player and VCR, which they knew would do well economically in Germany after the war was won. Germany is still really salty about not having first access to totally amazing Japanese electronics.

Japan was a powerful nations that had managed in a century to transition from medieval shut away to industrial and military super power. The problem was that the country is resource poor and is surrounded by resource rich neighbors such as China, Korea, and the Philippines. Combine that with a government essentially run by and for the military and the result was an inevitable drive for expansion.

Japan naturally sought out another expansionist power that was not expanding into the areas they wanted, unlike the United States, and one that could hopefully tie up powers like the British, Dutch and French to make seizing their colonies easier.

Japan and Germany signed an agreement early during the war of a soviet non-aggression pact in which both parties agreed to not attack Russia. Then in 38 Hitler officially relinquished all the former german colonies in the pacific to Japan and called the Japanese honorary aryans. Germany basically made a choice between China or Japan as an ally and chose Japan as they were technologically superior and more had a superior military.

Japan was also unified both militarily and behind the concept of their emperor, to such a degree that the Americans made him broadcast a message in 1946 to the Japanese that he was not in fact a living god. China was a mess of communist and nationalist forces, which were fighting both against each other and in intrafactional fighting. In some cases Chinese soldiers sold supplies to Japanese forces.

they were all shills and puppets playing their role the leader were instructed on who was their friend and who was their enemy before the war started. America being the farthest away from all the drama had the most strength. We were selling weapons to both sides as they killed eachother. That's how America got it's vast amount of wealth. Ever since then America has been known as the worlds premiere weapons dealer. That is until the jews under cut manufacturing in America and used slave labor in China. The pentagon now contracts through amazon who in turn contracts to Chinnese slave labor

jews did cum tbh

Japan was mostly scared by the Americas and how foolish the ruling of this super power was shaping itself. The wisest amongst the nipponians all pointed at the USA and said that bad things would spawn from there if nothing is done.

They were right.

>superior to all other countries around them
He wasnt wrong tho.

Whites = President, Asians = Vice President

So then what was Obama?

Or I could explain the human race this way:
Whites - gold
Asians - silver
Other browns - bronze
Niggers - participant

They're still friends, and together make great contributions to science and mathematics.
The Japanese mathematician Shinichi Mochizuki is catching flack for naming his groundbreaking new theory after Oswald Teichmuller, a famous Nazi mathematician, and the West couldn't be more butt-hurt about it. Some even refuse to call it IUTT but opt for arithmetic deformation theory or Mochizuki theory.

see map