Ask a drunk pharmacist anything

ask a drunk pharmacist anything.
lots of druggie on this board, maybe I can help.

how far away is mars

I take 30mg adderrall everyday. Am I going to fry my brain or am I OK? I'm 6'4 190lbs

What should I expect from taking Duloxetine 50? Got a few worried about withdrawal anxiety

you're ok unless you have heart problems. Also, some people take more than that specially at your weight.

How much paracetamol would be lethal for a 5’5 75kg man? (I’m not trying to kill myself, just using it for codeine and can’t CWE it)

>Duloxetine 50
50 mg doesnt exist as far as I know where I live. It's 30 or 60 mg. You are probably talking about the 60 mg. You should probably do 1 week at 30 mg before stopping but it's not really that much of a big deal, mayube a bit of headache dizziness when you stop suddently.

I was prescribed gabapentin off label for anxiety. Should I even bother? Sometimes it seems great, others kinda meh or I can't even feel the effects. Only 100 mg capsules up to 600 - 700 mg per day

Just started l theanine, ashwagandha and some other stuff. Been on 0.5 mg Clonazepam every night but just reduced in half, wanting to discontinue use

there's lethal doses in litterature but i'm too lazy to look it up, I would just adivce against taking more than 4 grams per of paracetamol per day.

What's the best way to short Bitcoin?

Whats the best pill to put in my girls drink to make her horny or help my odds of fucking her brains out?

that's an interesting choice, I assume SSRI and SSRN doesn't work? You should try to indeed stop your benzodiazepine.

oh and I would just stop the natural products specially with gabapentin not sure about all possible intereactions

I take 20 mg fluoxetine with some success. I started drinking alcohol though, so I think I'm reducing the possible effectiveness. Trying to quit the alcohol as well...

Gracie. They're the typical blue/green capsules for all I know. Found out I'm one of many who actually needs the stuff all these rappers OD on. Just really ended up resurfacing my anxiety that makes me sweat after I tried xanax

do you guys stock actual LSD, or do you have to order it in? can you order it in?

Yeah, I'm trying to be cautious, I don't want to potentiate or increase unwanted side effects. The l-theanine is great though because I'm so caffeine sensitive

Is there a painless, cheap way to kill myself with drugs that is hard to detect after?

well alcohol makes the depressing effect of the medication stronger, not the best indeed. It's strange they started gabapentin without increasing your fluoxetine first.

Do you know much about nootropics like piracetam? Anacetam?

>this

Invest your lifesavings and take a huge loan and put it in ethernium. That'll show buttcoin who's boss!

as far as know, nope

What about in one dose? I’d imagine 4g would not be healthy in a single dose

just dive and live life
>animooted

first tiem i hear of it

good bye liver

many pills to make them drowsy/sleepy. nothing to make them horny

>pharmacist
>doesn't know that apap od won't be lethal
>just slow, cruel, expensive death

Couldn't you in theory make feromone pills?

>what is fibanserin
bruh imma have your board revoke your license

Since when do minimum wage pharmacy clerks think they are doctors?

they drug tested me at the clinic and took my candy away, how do I get it back

So I can be successful in fucking them after they are knocked out, or during the loopy stage?

Yeah, I think my doc had probably been considering the gabapentin for a bit because I have an issue with sensory stuff and this was right after I started drinking, I told her I started drinking because of tension headaches and feeling overwhelmed physically and cognitively, I think she hoped I would just take the gabapentin and stop drinking. I did get a new script for the Prozac recently, but too uncertain about increasing so I've just been sitting on it, at least until I can cut back on the alcohol

britbong here, can't get adderall or ritalin, but i love that shit when i tried it in the us.

closest thing we can get here is like nootropics and shit, is it worth it? I've tried some, like modafinil and its... just not the same

>That'll show buttcoin who's boss!

It's not about showing anybody anything. It's about making shit tons of money when it crashes. Which, it will. Or, it will get legislated out of existence.

Was prescribed ritalin and it broke my dick. Still have issues even after stopping.

Ritalin can destroy parts of the CNS I believe? Apparently magic mushrooms can help regrow the 'head' or 'tail'? or something?

Do you have access to Hi-tek or Actavis Promethazine with Codeine cough syrup? Or hydrocodone pills? How easy is it for you to steal them?

benzedrex

hey Satan

I'm seeing a doctor for the first time tomorrow in like 10 years. I have a long chore list including dealing with my severe anxiety, inability to communicate in a coherent way, the fact that I'm always exhausted, I'm starting to see some bald spots, I randomly start crying at least a few times every night, I don't think I produce enough testosterone, my hearing is getting severely worse and sometimes even goes out all static briefly.
Not to mention is constantly insomnia due to night terrors. Voices that sound like... Well like people talking and it's vocal enough to hear and I can't quite understand. I see shadow people, shadow dogs, I'm always paranoid that I'm surrounded or someone is after me.
Currently taking hydroxyzine. I also take a lot of benidryl mostly to force me to sleep. I was on sertraline for awhile. Been off and on for the last 7 years. Last time made me basically retreat I was so paranoid and scared.
I'm 24 now.
Any advice, direction?
I just want to be able to focus, accomplish things, make friends... Everything is just broken though.

Sir. If i get drugs prescribed and my healthcare provider pays it and those drugs are somewhat expensive. Can i refund the drugs in any pharmacy and get money back? Please share your knowledge on this topic.

? just wait at a school bus stop and sell them

Of course you can't return medicine you poor retard

Are you serious

You could be breaking pills up, mixing crazy shit in and compressing new dangerous pills and you want a professional to pay you for it? Retard?

I need a job. Should I try to become a pharmacy technician?

just looked this up, banned :(
got so excited momentarily

Do you know how to use a cash register?

I've never tried but I can probably learn

I take 500 mg of amoxicillin for a tooth abscess but it gets me tired during the day. How long do I need to take it until my abscess goes away?

Dont get me wrong. Ofcourse the box is sealed and i havent touched anything. I mean if you get prescribed medication that is several thousands of dollar worth and you rather want the value in cash. How do i refund those meds? Any legal way?

Thats literally all they do

If I bleed out of my ass when I shit and I tell my psychiatrist or doctor is there a chance that they will cut me off my 40mg of adderall?

It should be gone within a week. Change to another antibiotic and try to water your mouth with antiseptics.

I shall learn to play the Jewish piano and apply then. Thanks

Ways exist to reseal. No legal way. Sell it to some kids for more than market value and make bank.

I take .5 xanax a day, is this bad?

Subutex makes my withdrawls worse

>I bleed out of my ass when I shit

Damn dude. I don't think that's from the adderall. Get that shit checked out.

No because medicine exists to help make people healthy and what you're trying to do is akin to Martin Shkreli.
Literally donate what you don't need or yohre a scumbag

kek this

Yes, you probably have irreversible brain damage already if it's been more than a month

Are you OP? what a fucking moralfag you are

.5? come on, people are on 4mg a day

spotted the retard

Pharmacists make 130k+

>Pharmacist.
>Carrying illegal drugs with zero legal medicinal value outside of rare experimental therapy.
How can you be this utterly utterly retarded.
Btw, I have about 2litres of pure liquid and I'm very glad you can't have any.
DIAF
Yours sincerly
Russled Jimmies.

Britbong here and I can get pure dexamphetamine by the kilo easily and the only reason you can't get any amphetamines is a lack of will, effort and probably intelligence.
If you're near London just go to Soho, it's so fucking easy, and so cheap at £5gpb per gram that no one bothers cutting it.

At the beginning I think. There is naloxon in it and by the way buprenorphine has a better connection to the synapses. Wait 24 hours next time. Not OP

Go to sleep youre drunk

Okay, well, I'm not that guy, can I have some?

I was just put on cymbalta 30mg last Tuesday for severe depression and anxiety and attempting to kill myself. It has given me sexual side effects, severe constipation and an inability to easily pee, and muscle weakness. Beyond this, I feel it has been alright but the constipation and inability to pee worry me. Should I quit taking it?

You need to wait longer for the opiates to leave your system time varies according to which ones you are addicted to, switching from methadone for example needs around 72 hours before subs will help.
Otherwise it will put you harder into w/d without any benefit. God speed.
It's not even the naxalone, subutex alone will do that, naxalone just makes it so much worse.

Sure, what's your address I'll deliver it now.
;)
I need it all.
>dark web market.
You can also find crazy shit on craigslist too but I would never do that. I like freedom.

As with most of these things you just need to ride out the worst of it and you'll feel the benefits in a few weeks.
The sexual problems get better but over all they persist. It comes down to this, what's better some sexual dysfunction or black depression and anxiety.
Talking from experience, the main issue I had was taking too long to cum. It sounds great needing hours but when you just want a quick fuck before bed it's just annoying. I quit for that reason but by then it had got me out of the rut I was stuck in and I had found a gf.
Godspeed.

Where do you even procure 2l of that?

Mad cunts, met through profession. Even organisers.

*event organisers.
Mad rich wankers but chill and discrete.

There is a concept to switch to subutex while on methadone. Low dose methadone plus low dose subutex. Ravensburger modell

Yeah well fuck that. You're better going straight from smack/oxy straight to subs after 24hours.

I take 50mg sertraline and Ive just ran out and cant get to the doctor till after christmas

how fucked am I?

redpill me on LSD.

Where can I get Tamoxifen in Germany?

You'll get "brain zaps" unpleasant but not dangerous, you'll feel horny as fuck. Other than that it isn't so bad. Maybe some anxiety. It really isn't that bad compared to cold turkey on benzos, alcohol, meth, opiates etc.
Can you not see an emergency doctor or go to a hospital?
Not op, I'm not familiar with non EU medicine but it seems like you could be more pro-active.

see
You do know what a pharmacist is?

I ran out 2 days ago. Currently feel like I'm falling.

Gonna try make a few calls tomorrow to see if I can get a temporary script to last me

>implying a real pharmacist wouldnt know anything about all drugs, because that is their fucking job
whatever fagg0t.

Just remember, it's not dangerous. Just unpleasant.
The falling thing is probably similar to what people call the brain zaps. Not nice. Just be careful and don't drive if you think it will effect that in any way.

Whats the best way to learn Chinese

I take around 50mg of Dexteoamphet occasionally. Is my brain fine. I get regular sleep in the gaps between.

Oh okay, you are actually THAT stupid.
Sorry m8, that must be hard.

So the constipation is normal? Because I can't see a doctor for awhile and haven't shit in four days.

you ever stolen some spicy shit from behind the counter? Desoxyn maybe?

Yes it is. Depends how regular but if it's genuinely occasional you're good.

I have a constant feeling of mucus in my throat is there any cool dude drugs that could end this curse

It is, but you can get relief from that. Either natural like prunes or laxatives. Just to get through this period. Drink more too, you may be dehydrated which won't help.

i B00F maybe 3.5 grams of meth a day. am i going to die? please help i havent slept in 5 months

I just found an old bottle with Valium 50mg tabs in it. Its so old it probably from the 90s. Can i still get high of it or is it expired?

Word. Even when on methadone it's better to take heroin first and than subu

>haven't slept in 5 months.
You're already dead and this is hell.
Depends how well it was stored, it will have degraded a little and may be a bit weaker, but it should still work.