So... i have this fucking weird fantasy:

so... i have this fucking weird fantasy:
>Going on a roadtrip with my girl and her best friend, in the middle of the night making a stop on a road bar with a lot of trucks parked
>stuff to your imagination happens
>watching her getting fucked by one big, old, fat, hairy trucker, cums on her and then another big bastard while her friend sucks the hell out of me.

wtf is wrong with me, Sup Forums?
Pic related, my girl

Also...
Rate? how much would you pay for her?

ask if you want to see something in particular

tits.

best reply i've ever seen
10/10
solved my life

how long have you been together? Maybe this was triggered by any past experiences that you had with her. Also fantasies are meant to be wild and weird, that's why they're that, fantasies. also do you have a full frontal view?

Like $40 but I'm broke. Got any ass up pics showing the vag?

about a year and a half.
idk man, we've never experienced something involving a trucker lol

nope, but i have this

yeap, i've got a few pics of that view.

$40 for what?

pay a good 20$ for her to suck my dick and bust on her face, post more pls

damn

would love to see her ride my cock, she’ll probably do it for free, more face please

kek, not sure if she'd do it for free

Bout tree fiddy

fuck, i'd never have to work again

Hot as fuck. Any feet, legs or ass?

I'd pay over 9000

Any more in this outfit? Makes me want to bend her over and stick my hand up her skirt

what about feet, legs and ass?

I have an urge to bend her over, pull those panties down and bury my face in that ass

I also want to see hot cum squirt out over those cute little soles of hers

i'll look trough my folder, i can only find the sfw pics from that day

The fishnets have my dick hard as diamonds man. Any more of her in those, I'm happy

Damn I'd love to lick those toes too

still searching

Hnnggg that photo

Any chance you could upload the folder to mega? Cool if not though.

nice fantasy sir, trouble is fantasy is something you can stop when it gets to intense. But, if you insist i could help you pimp this cunt out. I used to run some bitches at truck stops and it is a pretty wild scene. you may want to start some place a little more tame

lol, that pic actually turns you on?
nah, i don't dump my stuff to mega

kek, the problem would be to convince her to do something like this, she comes from a very religious family, it costed me a lot to turn her into the little slut she is today, but she still has a lot of christian shit

her armpits.

what city are u guys in? maybe i can make this happen

Haha yeah it does. Very much a legs/feet sort of guy, and fishnets are just something else.

She's a very hot little thing, thanks for sharing so far

oh, you would be surprised how easy it is to turn a bitch out, the reason you gave makes it even easier. she is just wanting to be pushed to the darkness

uh... no

San Diego, but we're pretty much all the time in Baja

enjoy then ;)

kek

Haha also the production values are very good, kudos on actually using a decent camera.

Does she know that you like the thought of other guys being turned on by her?

nope, she has no idea

There's nothing wrong with you. Nothing hotter to whore out a girl. My gf won't do it, so I'm training a colleague from work rn. She's kinda addicted to my cock. I encouraged her to find a bf bc she's a bit needy emotionally, and I don't have time for that bc gf. So she found a bf and wanted to stop fucking me. Hfw she just can't. Now it's even hotter for me bc I told her I want her to fuck other men. She didn't want to and now it's exactly what she does.

Damn I love this pic. Her feet and that tight ass.

seriously, I've found that girls who come from religious catholic type shit get off on being whores. all you do, since you in SD, take her to the beach, get her a little high on something, get her turned on by playing with her and telling her how sexy she looks, tell her you want her to suck friend, have her suck friend, have him flip her a 20 after...repeat, you could get that 300 on backpage, ten dudes a day and your solid

yeah, wow

dude, i envy you, i'd love to see her getting hardly fucked by some old big fat dude while her friend sucks me off

her friend btw

dude, i don't do it for the money lol

Pretty close to cumming (if you wanted to know in that much detail lol). Any of her pussy?

lol

Holy fuck

You could easily release these as erotic photosets or something

where?
i got shitabytes of these

Dunno man but if there's a website out there similar to clips4sale - with pics rather than video - that could do pretty well

well, if anyone here could helpp me with that, that'd be nice.
how much would you pay for a pic? or a set
this is a shitty set, i have some better ones

really, figure it out, not rocket schience. Go find site, ask if they want buy, done.

If we gave you a vola link would you be generous?

nope, sorry bud, i don't like dumping into vola, mega or kik

k

user, I could help you with that. I run a couple sites right now, pretty easy to set up and make money while you do little to nothing. email me:
[email protected]

it's a good idea, but my problem is that i don't want any of her friends to find out and spread that shit

These pics are great

easy fix for that, email me and let's chat. I think you got a great product here and you take pretty good photos too, a natural model with a natural photog. get @ me [email protected]

Your girls face is gorgeous.

;)

500 to 1k depending on her kinks. She'll need to be able to swallow, at a minimum.

Ugly pussy. Mushy road down there. Traffic before you even get in. Eeeesh.show her toes winrar!!!

I could eat that tight little ass for days

Id give her 60 dollars to eat my asshole while jerking me to cum

whats her name, and how old, she looks kinda young

120 dollars if you help

That's a serious offer OP, if you're interested. I've done this many times before... My Gmail is onepongonly hit me up

duuuude, i'm all ears

wtf

i won't tell her name, but she's 20

do you have kik?
my gmails are for work stuff and that shit

I really want to build this site for your Sup Forumsro, she would make serious money, I mean mills Sup Forumsro, not just a few hundos

lets talk about it on kik @ yumiyumi69

i have a smooth armpit fetish, let me see her armpits OP

ignore her face here

ok, I gotta run right now cuz it is already 7 am here and I gotta work in two hours, will kik tomorrow asap cuz I see huge fucking potential here, HUGE

wow, perfect man, thanks.
how do they smell and taste? have one of my chick.

the face is very pretty there

super, just tell me your kik so i know it's you, cuz i've already started getting tons of messages

dude, idk and i don't care about her armpits

Speaking of cucks, I've been speaking to a girl on tinder, she admitted that she had a boyfriend but she didn't care, pretty slutty. She even sent me a bunch of nudes, she's called Sarah. Her boyfriend is down as andrewrichmond86 on kik if anyone wants to fuck with him lol >pic related

Id love to see her with a mouth full of cum

Here's some moar

Anyone got any requests?

duuuude, kik me @ yumiyumi69
i'll exchange you pics of my girl for her

Yeah I have kik I'll hit you up on there a little later today.

she's fucking hot
name?

Sarah. Can post more if anyone feels like torturing him using his own slut lmao, he's a mega cuck

duuuude, i'm going to do it rn, i just want to think what should i tell him

Could play along and say you've been fucking her? It'd really mess with him

yeeeah, i think i'll need some more info for that, anything that i could use would be appreciated

yeah, that is why I gave you my email a while back cuz you were gonna get flooded, jdehart36

again, you see how these fools react here, she is haf and will be a super hot commodity

Not to distract from OP's great thread, but any of her bent over / ass spread?

She's called Sarah, she's got one nipple pierced, really loves being fucked from behind/having her hair pulled, she also mentioned that she always make little Andrew wear a condom so maybe say that you bust a nut in her? Just make it up and see what he says

oh lol, true

yeah, but i'll get back to phone quality pics, is that okay?

where's she from? just to know their timezone

Of course. Anyone messaged her bf yet? He's a total faggot, deserves to be fucked with to be honest

London

holy shit, that shot is worth 1000, love the way the light hits the panties right there, amazing stuff

I seriously do not want to go to bed bcuz this thread

OP just wants to see cock, image search results prove it

lol, okay, going to kik him rn

don't worry bud, just leave this tab open, auto update and go to sleep.

dude, you're hillarious, what are you? like 10?

make sure you send him the pics of his slutty little princess haha

Youre a soyboy

Hey bro, do you have any more of your girl?

tell me what do you want to see

Haha I'm the fishnet/legs/feet guy from earlier - but if you have any of her tits I'd love to see those.

she looks really fat in this pic, but it's the most recent i have

Oh she looks pretty good from here.

What's her ethnicity by the way? She looks like she might have some Asian genes in there.

latina

Huh, I wouldn't have guessed but it explains why I have such a raging hardon for this girl.

Love the way her nipple is poking out in this photo.

Any more of her, just totally naked?