A demon chooses you to receive a special gift. Each of these items is based on a cardinal sin...

A demon chooses you to receive a special gift. Each of these items is based on a cardinal sin, but the powers they wield are very tempting. Which, if any, will you choose?

Yes I know I misspelled wield in the pic. I'll fix it later.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tXSpACnjUAk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As for me, I'll take the wallet. I can't think of any problems in my life right now that money like that won't solve.

you misspelled wield

This is the Sup Forums I come here for.

This is well thought out OP I give you props

Someone will call it autistic.

Why anyone wouldnt choose the gun is beyond me. The gun allows you to get the other six's benefits.

The ring of pride is extremely tempting. I probably would keep my soul and forget the gifts, but if I had to choose one, the ring would be my choice.

Wallet needs a buff, you can literally get more money with pretty much every other one

I want the flask

Not if you don't know who will receive the other gifts, if any.

What kind of buff?

Also, 1k a day is not that much. I personally know at least 8 people who make more than that. Getting that money in cash would be a pain in the ass for taxes too. Have fun explaining to IRS that you're making 365k a year by getting cash from a magic wallet. Ring is by far the best choice for an easy life

wallet is guaranteed income of 356k a year for the rest of your life

No it wouldn't. If you're implying that you could kill the demon and take the other gifts, you're wrong. In the gun of wrath's description it says "The pistol will never miss its target, as long as that PERSON ...", sugesting that the weapon can only kill humans, not demons. Besides, why would the demon give you something that could kill him?

Ring for sure, use it to become politician beloved by all, then president, then eventually becoming a sort of god among men and basically get everything else on this list whether its secrets like the glasses, money like the wallet or be able to sentence someone to death like the gun

gun would allow you to live forever though

Honestly just add that gubberment doesn't fuck you up for unexplained income and that's actually a really viable option. Not sure if it's worth a soul though

envy and sloth are garbage

ring or gun is only reasonable choice

I mean, revered by all still sounds pretty good. Maybe have my people look for a way to prolong my life, iono

Obviously the time-stop watch. You can steal more money than the wallet can give, you can forcibly take what the locket offers...

Sloth is the best. You can get money, alcohol, sex, and whatever else you want.

>Choose gun
>Get job as executioner
>Unlock immortality and get paid for it

Enjoy not using it after a year cuz the novelty wears off and you're an autistic neet

Gun is the only answer. I mean staying alive forever kinda negates the dowside of the whole lack of soul thing. I assume paying with your soul only really becomes a thing in the underworld when the demon wrecks you a new one for all eternity. Or makes you serve him or whatever.

I refuse the deal

my soul worth way less than that and I don't want to scam satan

people people, you have essentially infinite money and can really help people out by clearing debt off credit cards indefinitely

It has to be the ring, possessing that would invariably give you an avenue into the other categories. Except maybe freezing time of course.

I'd take the clock. You can shoot anybody because you can just run up to them, you can walk around stores just taking what you want and you have 12 extra hours per day. Its the best hands down

death by some stupid shit like choking on an HIV infected dick is still an option. Honestly only perk to getting the gun is shooting Koreans and looking good at 70

I'd take the glasses. Secrets are cool, plus my eyes are shit Brown.

>Thinks 365k a year is infinite money

ring for sure

Mudblood detected

>doesn't know what a credit card is

If this is real it would prove a soul is real and then you should consider keeping it, because every religion seems to be relevant now.

locket of lust
get a rich lady and you don't need the magic wallet plus free sex with film stars

Counteroffer the demon, borrow the gun of Wrath and aquire souls for hell in exchange for immortality.

After all... Even a demon would agree that a thousand souls is worth more than just one measly little soul... even if it is your own.

Eventually trade in enough souls to have all items in your possession. This should be a video game.

Good one.

in addition, 1. money -> 2. power -> 3. sex
everything we straights do is to impress the opposite gender, just skip to the sex with the locket

I kinda like this idea for a video game. But how would you ensure their souls went to hell?

the watch, find other people and steal their gifts, ring and glasses first

fucking ghost rider

And now this video game is ruined by Nic Cage

Ring of pride seems too op

I want the flask. I could use more whiskey and less working out in my life. I'm a simple man.

but how do you reach the film stars with no money. i guess yeah if you get a rich lady to fall in love with you but then if you ever remove the picture, she is gonna be piiissed.

so with that said, i'd take the watch.

with the watch you can complete robberies for money, and you can fuck the famous chicks for an hour while frozen.

that way you could go to a taytay concert, and fuck her right on the stage.

the stopwatch can be used to get the value of the wallet.
the wallet gives you as much money as people are willing to lend you.
the stopwatch gives you as much things as you can possibly move.

The wallet gives you infinite money without having to actually do work for it. Sure all the other items can be used for financial gain, but not without a lot of effort.

If that's an option, definitely. I mean, realistically, whichever way you look at it the Gun's the only real choice because...well...immortality.

You don't have to worry about going to Hell if you're never gonna die.

i keked

youtube.com/watch?v=tXSpACnjUAk
>fuck her right on the stage
kek
>"thats 20.48€, sir"
>grab the wallet of the dude next to me, pay
>leave
isnt a lot of work eh?

contract. they have to sign it of their own free will, but that doesn't mean you can't torture the shit outta them in the meanwhile

stars are rich, just be on their concert or when they are shopping or on a movie premiere. just pass by with their pic in your locket and say hello. voila, money and sex

Sounds like a lot of work

This is pretty cool. And I like how with the envy gift, your eyes will turn green, with envy! Great choice for someone wanting to get into politics.

THIS (assassin works too)

If I had to choose one it would be the Pride ring or Wrath gun. Probably ring cause I'd just get depressed using the gun. I mean what's the point of a long life if you can't fucking enjoy it. Tbh, if this shit was real I'd probably not take anyone. I don't wanna burn in hell fam. What's 40ish years with a superpower when you're gonna spend ETERNITY in hell afterwards.

pistol of course. If you have infinity lifetime you have anythink

for me the stars are in america and I am in uk.

so getting there and getting back without fucking up stuff at home wouldn't be possible.

with watch, i can get the money for the trips away and provide legitimate reasons, kill people or ruin their lives, which to me is funnier, fuck their wives while I am at it, and be home in time for tea.

the women being frozen while it happens is a small price to pay.

plus its possible to freeze, abduct, unfreeze your victim, rape her, then freeze, return her and she will think its a particularly bad dream until 9 months later when she births a syphilis-ridden child.

Ugly as fuck...

The wallet would get you screwed over by the IRS at some point, unfortunately.

Watch, meh.

Spectacles, I'm not into them.

Ring sounds like the best deal because you can become the smartest guy around and make millions.

Flask. Tempting, but you do age and plus you always have to have the thing on you.

Gun, again tempting. You can kill literally one person every 50 years and be immortal. But that would raise suspicions, too.

Locket, with brains and money from the ring you can get pretty much anyone anyway.
Ring seems like the best deal.

Or I opt out and keep my soul because suddenly there's something verifiable after death now.

So what I'm hearing is that you guys don't want to use a magical watch to steal shit and rape hot chicks?

So... Am I the weird one then?

>take the ring
>put it on
>realize you probably shouldn't have sold your soul to the devil

You might as well take an item because you're going to he'll anyway.

to consider your option you need to be a psychopath first

The cool down is too much. I would say, 15 minute recharge time would be more tempting.

>watch of sloth
I would cheat my way through University during exams

What about the noose of forgetfulness?

>As soon as you hang yourself your family and friends forget you ever existed, feeling no pain or loss at your death. Police consider you a J. Doe and you're buried along with the homeless dead.

put noose on
>forget why you did so

remove noose
>repeat

Show me on the doll where your uncle touched you

this guy gets it. i need to know much much more about the soul now that one of the questions man has asked since the dawn of time has been answered. giving it up to a demon for any kind of personal gain is brainlet tier though

Ring is the only right choice
>choose ring
>amass knowledge and cognitive ability
>trick devil out of trading soul
>pretty much able to accomplish everything but gluttony's powers just by using super intelligence

Fucking flask nigga
If I got fit I'd be 10/10 for pretty much any girl I'd want, but let's be real
free booze whenever I want is exactly all I need to fuel my depression, and that's why I'm really here for

Can you even have depression after losing your soul?

If the concept of soul would be true, by trading with demons you will end in hell anyway.

They're all so tempting I don't want to choose just one.
>Existentialism aside
I'd take either the gun of wrath(for living out my fantasy of being a mass murderer vigilante) or the spectacles of envy (so that I could manipulate people easier and revel in their anguish as I chastise them publically or privately for their intolerance and ignorance, + cool green eyes)

Ah, user, the others aren't likely to willingly give up their gifts of power. That's part of the game you see.

which is absolute shite compared to anything else on this list except maybe the glasses

You also used "it's" instead of "its".

I want the wrath gun

i guess i am then. i see so many good opportunities with the watch

>walking down the street, see a hot girl. freeze, fuck her right there
>wallet-like benefits, go into a bank, they open the safe, freeze, take cash, depart
>spec-like benefits, follow your enemy, observe, freeze when they are logged into computer, obtain secrets
>ring-like; you have 12 hours extra per day to sleep and learn
>flask-like, you have 12 hours extra per day to sleep, drink the booze you steal, recover. you'd be healthier than currently
>gun-like; follow target, freeze, approach, shoot, move to viewing spot, unfreeze
>locket like is the only thing you cannot get willing sex with anyone. unwilling sex and very high-class hookers, more than enough women in the world to negate the downside for me....

this is what i thought too

i would definitely need to know what it means to give up my soul. would i be willing to spend an infinite amount of time being tortured for a single lifetime of any benefits these trinkets offer? fuck no

that said, if it didn't mean being tortured for eternity, i'd choose the locket

how does watch of sloth work?
if i can "play" during frozen time that means i can touch things, they are not just "frozen"?
if so i would choose the watch, to steal money and rape girls.
the wallet gives you 1k a day. why not just choose the clock and steal 1k

clock really is the good choice here
alright next

damn i have the exact same hairline as her. that fucking part in the middle where the widow's peak lies

plus, with sensible use of the watch, you would never get caught.

if you got stopped by the popo, just freeze and drive away, but once you are wanted for crimes there would be no escape with the watch.

no unwanted pregnancies errywere if you get the snip.

60 minutes is enough time to approach any crime scene, commit your crime and leave again.

i'm actually struggling to think of great ways to make money with the watch tho.

say you rob gruppesechs vans. when you see them unloading, freeze, get out of car, take money, get back in car, unfreeze, drive on.

if you don't time it perfectly you won't be able to access the money. leave a fingerprint and you're fucked.

in a bank, you'd have to be there waiting for them to open the safe, then freeze, grab cash, then go back to waiting in line.

you'd be limited to smalltime stuff. till grabs, following people who've just withdrawn large amounts from cashpoints or banks. cash stuff. most stores would only have a couple thousand cash if you were lucky, most transactions are card. you could steal small products, but not cars. it would be hard work.

or you'd need an accomplice, who would then be able to blackmail you.

hope you like wearing gloves

yeah, see as soon as you fuck up, you are done. rape a chick on the street and if your DNA is taken you're fucked.

steal money from a till or goods from a store and if they are tracked or marked, you're fucked.

with all the others there is a getout. with the watch there is only people being unaware during, not before or after, the freeze.

plus OP you spelt impulsively wrong too. good thread.

It aint 12 hours extra a day, 24/3=8, thats cause 1 hour tops freeze and two hrs min for recharge. So you only gain 8 hours more per day and cant sleep during that time... :/

the locket

Assuming you maximized awake time, with 8 hours of sleep (saving 1 hitting the clock before bed) you get a whole days worth of time (24 hours). But that's the case you're staying up for one whole day.

sorry, somebody else said 12 and I went with it.

but surely every 2 real hours you get a frozen hour. so 24/2 = 12 recharges, and you can freeze in between each one of those. so 12?

whichever it is, not being able to sleep robs you of 4 freezes so its more like 12 opportunities of which you can only really use 8.

still good, but with all the downsides it makes the others a good choice.

i did something like this years back which were basically wallet or locket; wallet was £1m, and locket the women could be teleported to you.

its a hard choice. watch gives you limited access to the benefits of both, plus opportunities for revenge and mischief.