I am a huge BVB fan and I HATE this Andy Sixx shit meme and you are all fat fuck autistic welfare wheelchair men

I am a huge BVB fan and I HATE this Andy Sixx shit meme and you are all fat fuck autistic welfare wheelchair men.

Shit, man

Jesus dude, how dumb can you be? I mean, I don't like the meme either, but now I personally want nothing more than for your shitty thread to be flooded with it.

please don't...

And I'm not dumb and I'm not a dude. I'm actually a pretty smart chick.

you're retarded...

Too bad you're ugly as fuck. Otherwise I would say Tits or GTFO, but not in this case, I just had breakfast.

Wtf happened to your face

That's not you stupid faggot eat shit

You must have down syndrome

Smart? So you know the Rules, Tits or GTFO (just for sake of tradition)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no really, sod off you dumb teenager

Black Veil Brides sounds like Nickelback except they dress like Motley Crue

Only 13 year olds like this band

cant decide whether this is regular bait or actually a retard posting on the internet.
If the latter, congratulations! You have just discovered a wonderful new world of information:)

Acne I'm fucking 19 you asshole!

I don't think my boyfriend would like that...

Just do it, he will understand

no you basement dwelling fat fuck autistic piece of shit. You're just jelly I have somebody.

kys please, bvb fag cunt...

this has to be bait. no fag like this would do this, would they?

bruh, are you just raiding some 14 year old for twitter pics to use? That's almost as sad as the fact that other people are actually falling for it.

why do you have all that shit on your face? Looks like you ate out a tackle box.

I think he's trying to add an original twist to the Andy Sixx meme. Can you blame him? This shit, no pun intended hasn't died down in 2 years.

See the resemblance

Where do you think all this bait came from?

It's not that hard to ad a new twist to it, just tweet at him with some pics.

trips op is an acne ridden rotting cunt forever the internet has spoken. show your ugly tits and stop wasting our time, you manlet looking cum dump!

kek

You caught me OP. but fuck you this meme is amazing. You know you want his shit to clog your throat.

you know YOU're the one that's supposed to have the get when you do that, right newfriend?

Tits and timestamp

What the fuck is that meme even about
I keep seeing it around but I just don't understand it

your boyfriend does look like he doesn't like tits altogether tbh

This gotta be baiting. A girl who looks like that would never come here to insult us.
Come on, I would fuck zip riddle boys with wigs but would think about it twice before fucking that girl.
OP probably got dump by her or some shit.

Where's the log posters titties? There was a log poster with huge tits before

OP failed tits test & should be ignored. The picture of the guy is actually OP, cucking comments.

Log poster tits

That log of shit meme is the only decent thing to ever come from that fag's existence. Skip the tits, just gtfo

But tits were delivered

*fap, fap, fap*

Keep Posting!!!

WoW hes Ugly as Fuck too...Well the Genes find each other!!! No Titts pls we believe your a Chick! Sorta

Oooh

Log of shit

More

Its sad how everyone actually believes b8 this obvious.

She has multiple facial piercings...nobody has those at the age of 14, retard.

your logged!