God here

God here

Ask me anything

Wadupp chap? How's it goin?

are women human

Are you gay or just gender queer?

Why did you make niggers

tits or GTFO

good thanks. just eating steak for dinner.
yes don't be fooled by their stupidity. They are human. whoddathunkit
hetero. But i am OP
Niggers is a derogatory word made by white people to feel superior. I flipped the word to a word of endearment.
Africans are nice
fine

thanks jose, godly manboobs

yes?

If I order that thing I want will it be here for Christmas

Since you're actually God, what the fuck where you thinking giving us the free will to put people like Trump in power? You must have known we'd fuck everything up from the beginning.

What is the airspeed velocity of a unladen swallow?

How can I believe in a God who doesn't get trips, or even dubs?

African or European?

>OP delivers
>God never delivers
>OP confirmed not god
/thread

why are you posting on an imageboard when you have the power to speak to all of us individually directly into our brains? you're not god and there is no such thing.

I-I don´t know that....

Hey, remember that time I drop too much acid and that goat in the bathroom told me to lay down and the guy made of shadows was floating on top of me and told me not to worry about anything because I died 5 years ago during the car crash?
Am I really dead? Because I've been living life assuming this is some kind of afterlife.

yw
no
doubt
I got sick of America's shit. But I did send you Hillary. not my fault you can't use logic and reason.
What do you mean? African or European swallow?
God Delivered Earth
>OP confirmed God
Couldn't be bothered.
It's easier this way
>woosh
Afterlife is where time is solid but space is liquid.
REal life is where space is solid but time is liquid.

We're all dead here.

>why am i able to do this?

Could you please kill my wife and kids.

Dead is a word for something that never really happens. No one can actually die. Your in this universe forever.
I'd like to lock that guy up
I like rodents
I hope your trolling
If not go to the hospital.

If you’re God, how do you not know if I’m trolling?

I don't really care. I have a failsafe for that.

What do you fear?

MAAAAAAAAAAAN, giving us two pieces of feces and asking us which tastes better isn't a proper logic and reasoning stress test. It's shitty thinking like that that's going to get another one of your kids killed.

Fear is temporary
Bravery is forever.

There is a girl at school that wants to steal my little seed, what do?

USA had two bad choices.
USA chose to make it worse.

tell her to swallow

That being said, do I have to kill you to take your power, or can I create it for myself?

Do you shit in the woods?

I'm astronomical numbers ahead of everyone on Earth. My powers are mine for eternity.
no a toilet
what are you talking about?

Sounds like a beast afraid of it's own mortality. I'm coming for you. In my hubris I find humilty, in my pride I find passion; in my coffin I find you.

Besides being God I'm a Great General. I defeat Nations on my own for 6 thousand years. Defeating you will be too easy.

Goodnight all

WHY?

>Ask me anything

This spam again. Pediatric AIDS -- why?