Faces of Sup Forums thread. Speak

Faces of Sup Forums thread. Speak.

Other urls found in this thread:

watch.linetele.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HI!!!

Now that's a nigger I wouldn't mind being cucked by.

I want to slice it's throat.

sage

HIII!!!!!!!!!

HIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!

OP here without facial hair

OP as sonic

Show us ur bbc

HI!!! Is that you op??
Your cute..
;)

Yes it is me thanks and HIIII

I don't know which I like more though..
With, or with out face hair..
But either way, you look good.
What is your ethnicity btw?

Mixed. Indian, black, Dutch.

Sup Sup Forums

Can you speak dutch tho?

Wow..
It mixed well for you sir..
I'm just boring whitey..
Got a little native but is not noticable..
How old are you??
I'm going to guess, hmm..24

Sup niggers

Close. 21.

Cute post boi pucci

>Mixed. Indian, black, Dutch.

So a nigger that shits in a designated street while getting high.

Ah..
Can you guess me??
:)

Op here. I’m gonna guess 21-23???

Aww,,
Almost 30..
I know..im old and gross.
:/

That’s not old. I have a friend that I served with in the military and she was 34. I still hit on her. So you’re fine. My Kik username is __Kaelie__ btw

Wtf is this crap?

Attempting to pull an all nighter...its only 6 am and im dying

You know the rules

I think OP is snatching her boyfriends Facebook pics and fucking around for fun. Seen this weird shit before. Bait as fuck.

Haha! She sounds like a badass :)
So you were military? I bet you have some abs..
I don't kik but I'm thinking about making one. I'll write yours down. You seem nice and fun to chat with..
Ok..my f atass hungry..imade this ramen, but am thinking about turning it to spaghetti.
Should I eat it traditional? Or sgetti? I'm so indecisive :l

Haha!!
Is becoming a Regret thread very soon,
Haha!!
Newfag alert,
*beep, beep, beep!*
Haha!!!

Edge up is too round makes you looks sus.

meme not relevant, she's not attention whoring.

Just got out of bed for a wake and bake, whats up?

Woahh!!!
This guy looks dope as fuck..
Nice.

Can't decide what's more flimsy and fruity:
faces of Sup Forums threads
dick rating threads
trap threads

cute, my ideal type of girl

Dont care
Also this

I'm pretty floppy then, those my fave, hahaha!!!!

thought so

Why you still here then hmm..haha!!
Can't get enough of my sexy face??
Mmm oh yeah!! Would you fuck me!!
Yould you spit on me and call me scum?
Haha!!

wtf just happened

no
Might offer some tea cause it's 4pm over here

Mmm..
Love tea..
10am here..

This thread is the equivalent of a renaissance painting. This shit is so fucking brilliant and beautifully chaotic.

Really? Nobody is gonna talk about this?

okay

Thanks..
I'm usually cringe queen but I'm fat and lazy at the moment, haha!!

Blacked

Did someone say faeces of Sup Forums thread???

Kinda hot

I honestly have no idea if it's a mask or just the natural face.
It makes me concerned.

Is that post Malone?

>is it true watches at 0 $$ ??
wtf???

watch.linetele.com

That's the hot part.
Mystery...

Man that sounds fun right now..

Heyyyyyyyyy!!!!

No I think that's MattyB

I'm having a very hard time deciding if this is a man or a woman. They have tits, kinda noticeable, but the outfit seems very... creepypasta-esque? I'm confuse

OP here. Get back to the barn so your pappy can continue clapping your cheeks you white, male, inbred, racist , mayonnaise huffing, dog fucking toad . At least white women know the value of real men .

Tits or gtfo...you know the drill bab.

I think the tits or gtfo rule should sort that out

Log on pal...wrong thread

>At least white women know the value of real men
Is that why so many white women with black men end up with a baby to take care of on their own?

I see you're a man of culture aswell

Is that why so many white men try to convince their cousins to fuck em. Look I can spit out stereotypes to bitch, take a number and sit the fuck down

Haha!!
Morning crowd not used to me yet..
Come on Sup Forums or /soc/ anytime between hmmm.. 6pm to 5am eastern time..im usually fucking someone's thread up or chilling in my own..always delighted to talk to new folks.
Be warned though..sometimes these threads becomes cursed though
O.o

The amount of autism in this thread is off the fucking charts.

I'm not really talking about stereotypes more the truth man. Single motherhood in the Black Community is way higher than it is within the White Community

What the hell does that mean

This guy sounds like a tryhard psycho from 2006

I guess no one in the statistics you’ve read has accounted for the south and Midwest where trailer trash, opioid use, and poor education run rampant and dads leave left and right. Ghetto has no color.

*beeb beeb beeb*
Haha!!

Stick around, maybe you'll find out..maybe not.
I guess we'll see.
It's ultimately up to anons..
It's just one thing Sup Forums says about me..

>Sup Forums

Neighbors were arguing well into the night.
Only managed 4 hours of sleep.
About to make breakfast, shower, hit the gym (back hypertrophy day), Xmas shopping and buying new jeans for me (fuck I hate the mall tho...), then work from 5pm-9.
>thanks for reading my blog

Toledo is an amalgamation of different races, sure, I'll give you Detroit and Columbus as well, but the vast majority of ghetto population is either black or hispanic, and that's just how it is. The Midwest has a lot of ethnic diversity to it though, especially when it comes to the bigger cities, but all the cities I just mentioned are pretty fucking shit

show me your feet

Guy???
(It'll be your little secret XD)

I just went on a cross country trip from Seattle to New York and I can tell you for a fact that the Midwest is not very diverse at all. Country music, White Pride, Conservatism, and Christianity as far as the eye can see.

You have a very female figure.

You're not taking into account European ethnicity. There's plenty of people who fucking hate country music in the Midwest, myself included. I go to one of the most Liberal Universities in my state, and christianity is the major religion of the country, so that's going to be literally everywhere. White Pride isn't a problem though, it's like saying Black Pride is wrong. I don't see the problem with taking pride in your heritage.

Lol come smoke with me... Smoke each other?

I'm gonna guess you're a well medicated goy?

Black pride movements were born out of oppression and lack of being treated as complete human beings. White pride movements in America were only created with the intent to ridicule and undermine black/minority rights movements. White pride movement members are often Nazi sympathizers and want to eradicate entire races of people and that’s a fact. A lot of their predecessors and family members fought against Nazis too which is pretty sad considering they’re undoing what their grandfathers and great grandfathers fought for.

He sounds like a closet racist.

you are such a queer lmao fuck off

Smoke weed???
Mmmm..love me some weed..
Also..
Mushrooms
MDMA
lsd

Oh yeah, my mind pretty fucked, haha..
Always had a thing for masks though..
Kind of my thing..ever since childhood.

Hold on, now. Don't just sit there and talk about factual statements. You're gonna upset this racism narrative... White people dindu nuffin

tbh I don't hate Jews, it's a meme on Sup Forums that's entertaining

>eradicating entire races of people
Yeah, Nazi's are pretty fucking terrible, and so are the KKK, that's an undeniable truth. Black Lives Matter was born because "Muh black friens dindu nuffin an got killed by muffugin cops." When you can see that so many of the cases of "innocent black people" being killed were killed because they either had a disrespect for authority or wouldn't comply with the police. Plus, the rate at which black people are killing other black people is significantly higher than white cops killing black people. Why isn't there a movement for that?

Oh how I love assumptions..
Ignorance so cute and blissful..
But knowledge is POWER!!!!
Hahah!!!

Op here. More mask pics!

Are you one of those pretty girls who can't act weird in person so you take it out on the internet?

OP here. Thank you. I’m just amazed at how he’s trying to come at me like white people are incapable of being shitty people and/or parents.

Yeah, a lot of white people on here pretend like white people were just the best thing to happen to humanity. Or they acknowledge some small fraction of white people and section them off from the majority, i.e jewish people, kkk members, nazis, rednecks, etc.

White people have done so much that accepting that they have literally the worst ancestors would break them mentally. But that's just a theory.

Get out of here with that bullshit. White people have eradicated more races and species of animals than anyone ever and they still haven’t stopped. And there is a movement for black violence. In fact their are hundreds of community outreach programs in theses “bad” neighborhoods. But it’s hard to remove that hood mindset in kids when when they were born into poverty because some people decided to rape their ancestors and work them to death in some fields and then allow them to be free because you lost a war and then still oppress them and murder them into poverty despite them being so called “free”

Surrrrree guy, here you go.
Ignore the rascist inbred bud, they just jealous because black folks are sexxahhh!!! ;)

Oh, you have no idea..

Mm, good taste
Your demeanor makes it pretty clear, but fucked how?
i used to have a big thing for mask myself, draw em, wear em, etc. Maybe i still do
Masks are just frozen faces
Do you wear a name mask?

TAY TAY?1?!?!