>she
*tips fedora*

"her" beliefs have been established

>taps it
This thread is mine now.
Pics at thread

So what, though?

execution for public display of faggotry

Nah, bitch, stay in your sand castle made of sand. Aso, lrn2drive.
Faggot.

>words cant bring me down
the executioners sword can
the day is approching

The dreaded.

and if it isn't you or op
it will be another faggot to pay the price. the message will be clear.
get back to hiding in your closet
that is better for you.

all the ancient greeks were fags

Now THAT would be gay since it would be obvious they're hiding something at the closet.
I was just thinking that maybe the better decision would be to let this prosper for sake of good content. Note: faggotry and degeneracy are not the same. By the way, did you know that 80% of muslims are inbred?

>italy vs sharia
There you go.

faggotry is degeneracy.
if you want to escape persecution and execution. go back to hiding your faggotry.

Why do you not tolerate intolerance instead? Why not use soap? HMmm?

Why are you guys so mean? Im a person with feelings. Just because i prefer penis insteaf of vagina is no reason to demean me

This isn't a boipucci thread. Check your privilige whilst I'm going to go burn a fag, arab.

Learn to spell you ignorant fuck

you will burn, fag.
>privilige
your western ideology does not apply.
how you feel and what you think does not matter.

Sorry I forgot about the qutation marks.
This is not a "boipucci" thread.

Learn grammar.

This sum gud b8

my grammatical inconsistency will not prevent the state from executing you and your sexual deviant commrades

Who said that this is about sex?

Quotation*

Douche

Oh so youre a ruski? Go suck putin off you fag

Relax, comrade...

you will pay for your guilt through association and aiding the dissidents of the state. an allie of faggotry is a faggot by way of association, and subject to strict penalties.

You're plain evil.

no, stupid.
i was implying that these faggots are communist Jewish pawns.
i did not call him a commrade (probably prefers to be called cumrag)

Yeah, no. You're denied entry into paradise. Enjoy your 72 fat neckbeards a.k.a. virgins.

the only evil is the faggotry of OP spreading like the filthy whore the faggots are. you assist them inbtheir evil, and it will be erradicated from public discourse.

your only safe option is to keep it in your closet, die, or become exiled.

What are you even talking about? Speak English, do you?

If only Adolf woulda won...

Sieg Heil!

if those are your final words before you die, you are a bigger faggot than we could have imagined and execution is the lightest punishment you could recieve

Sieg!

I'm not reading your hate.

>we
Like, there's a group of you on the other side as in only one if you has got a computer?

when you remove the penis from your gluttonous vision, reform and rejoin civilized society, then you will understand. for now, you faggots are beneath wild animals. and the only solutiom for wild animals let loose on society is to eliminate them

Im sure youll be right in the closet with him. Seeing as how super homophobes are usually the biggest faggots.

exactly, you are reading the truth

You live in your moms basement and watch to many medievil films dont you?

It has nothing to do with your beauty or your sexuality, it's all the attention seeking that bothers people.

ARAB GO BACK TO BABYLON!

Go gargle camel dung and keep your shitty rules in the desert where they belong.

>Comrade...
The Ushanka is strong with this one.

this doesnt apply. this weak attempt at reverse psychology is a clear tactic developed by the homosexual jews in an attempt to silence criticism like the term antisemitism.

your erradication is divine law, homophobia only applies to secularists and atheists. you are an abomination by mandate of Scripture, the ultimate authority.

>My imaginary friend told me you suck and I gotta kiss his ass to join his club later, so i have to agree.

kys

incorrect. movies are haram.
also, there is much honor in the eldest taking care of parents who raised him. what else would a child be able to do gor his or her mother but to maintain her in her old age with mercy after she gave birth to us?

Movies are haram, but Sup Forums is a okay?
You're a really inconsistent "muslim" user.

>bungled the trainwreck

I also prefer dicks, so praise the Lord!

you will beg for mercy from the One you mock when you see His punishment descend upon you

Yeah, you're not an actual muslim, so forgive me for not giving a shit about any supernatural threats you make.

you keep on believing that if it helps you sleep at night. whatever of punishment i can deliver does not compare to the punishment from the Lord of All that exists.

Praise the Lord.

>words cant bring me down
>itt
kek

No but rape can

There is only one lord and that is the lord emperor, renounce your heresy or taste his righteous space marine blade.

الحمدلله والله اكبر

Praise the Lord!

Oh no...

I don't read satanic runes.

if this is your gay rpg
then you too can savor the executioners blade as your final meal.

Makes me think of laineybot and her footface

no black in flag you racist scum.

that makes two of us. you have done well to stay away from norweigian paganism

Take your moonspeak elsewhere moon worshipper.
As in if this is my thread?
It isn't, I came her to tell op to stop being an attention whore.

Still listening to books though.

The LGBT flag never contained the color of any race before, but has to now because "muh racism".
There isn't any whitish peach or olive colored stripes either user, putting race into this makes you a retard.

moonspeak?
you mean you are illiterate.
no need to exclaim it, i already knew.

Norwegian paganism?
They're predominantly protestants if they are anything.

i wonder if you sit there and realize the irony of what you have just posted in relation to your own absorption of information.

Not being able to read arabic doesn't make me illiterate.
I can read five languages aside from my native tongue.

are they at war with the islam?

You need to learn some grammar, young man.

I would expect nothing mere-r.

>not being able to read
you are illiterate

are you the same one with all the inconsistencies in his spelling?

BLM

I think it's faster to name the religions that Islam isn't at war with user.
Also you've got the wrong end of the stick, very few religions that don't live just next door to Islam wants to actually make war with it, they just wanna be free to practice on their own.
I might be an atheist, but I can respect when religious people aren't trying to shove their dick of a religion down my throat.

Since the OP has pry commited suicide by now how bout we all go after the camel fucking, raghead, sand nigger

So if I can't read arabic, I'm illiterate.
Tell me, what exactly are we doing to communicate now then?
Fuck off, I'm no ones pyramid building slave.
No shit sherlock, what are you gonna tell me next, that water is wet?

i suppose you much prefer faggots shoving their dicks down your throat?

the only message here is that this faggotry will end one day. nothing here has to do with other religions. i mentioned jews because their involvement in the peddling of this degenerate filth traces right back to them.

Gays, Lesbians, bisexual peeps, and trans are ok, but the LGBT community is shit. Like at this point in time they're doing almost as ok as straight people, but for the amount they protest about it is too much, the LGBT Community demands too much. There's gay, bi, and trans people that don't agree with or support the LGBT community

words are pretty much all you get here. go away.

oh, i dont think you want to push me in the direction of suicide, because i may not go alone