Be Honest

Be Honest.

Why do you wish to be a woman>

I don't OP, stop being a faggot and cut your dick off already.

I don't, I'm more desirable to men than women will ever be, those poor silly bitches.

I don't know, but never can be
>thw you're 6'6, 270 lbs, and will never pass.

I want to be small and cute! I want to wear cute clothes! I want to do cute yuri things with another cute girl!

Why would anyone want to be a woman? It's so tough to make it in this patriarchy as a strong independent woman

frankly, I DON'T want to make 20% less then men
I DON'T want to be objectified
I DON'T want to be judged based on unrealistic beauty standards

>with another girl
your beta brain is fucked
the funny part is if you tried to act like a small cute girl most women wouldnt stick around for long, and that is what fuels it only more. It is the beta down to omega's way of trying to get laid, by acting like one of the girls in order to get in close to women in the hopes of it ending in the poor beta bitch getting laid
you're fucked, so shut up about what you wish you could be and have and be happy with what you get.
>inb4 just mad i dun wunna fuk you
nope just annoyed fucks like you will sooner or later probably breed and keep pumping weakness into the genepool

I just saw the movie "The skin i live in".

Do transgender people get off to that movie? Just wondering.

U just mad cuz no one wants to fuck you

they get off to natural geographic footage of clown fish transitioning mtf or ftm in order to get fucked by all the other clown fish when necessary for reproduction
hot stuff

I can jerk off my dick but I can't jerk off my heart

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WHAT DID I JUST SAY
RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>samefagging this hard
OP is a tranny faggot

I'd gender swap temporarily just to see what having a vulva and vagina would be like. A woman can't describe what these body parts feel like to a man much more than "good" or "bad" or whatever.

It'd probably make my pussy eating skills much better.

That guy isn't me. I'd have no interest in yurishit if I became a girl. Trust me.

>yurishit

Bend over and let me dominate and breed your ass

I wish I could do it at will. Like for a couple hours a day or something. But if forced to choose, I'd become a woman and a Dom. Dom women are difficult to find. At least ones that truly know what to do and aren't badly acting. I'd find a cute couple.

Make the guy my personal fuck toy while his girl watches. Force her to eat his cum out of my various holes and clean up his cock. Or use the girl as a pet while I fuck the guy's ass with a large strap-on and make him cum like a woman.

I'm bi. So both of these fantasies and being any one of the 3 truly appeals to me. Although the whole having a period thing would be a true downer.

I liek em wit berks m8.

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

Being a girl sucks because period.
But at least we have smaller less stinky feet, and we have more shoe options. Cute shoes!
Men shoes make me bleh

show shoes and period

Ok Elliot go shoot some people

Only if I was a true futa. I only want to bang women but I would be a woman because they're just so attractive.

So i can hang out with Gyaru-ko and the gang

>Why do you wish to be a woman>

just seems like the easy way to settle the dating game before I turn 40. Honestly, I can't see myself ever dating anything other than fake lollies, and those are more rare than helium 3.