Be honest: do you actually like grimes? i certainly do

be honest: do you actually like grimes? i certainly do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SDID5yKU_s8
ffhks.bandcamp.com/album/solo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, most of her stuff before Visions was ok, Visions itself was pretty good and some songs on Art Angels were great, too, but she's going too far with her quirky shit like the voice she does on the Kill v Maim chorus if I remember correctly.
Also I'd fuck her but she's not a 10 by far

pretty much this

yeah she's pretty good. But so are probably 100 other artists so why obsess about her

>she's going too far with her quirky shit like the voice she does on the Kill v Maim chorus if I remember correctly.
this is exactly what some other folks like a lot. her quirky stuff is what separates her from the crowd.

That's only true for Art Angels, though. Genesis and Oblivion are great songs, too, and they aren't THAT quirky, or at least she's not doing dumb voices, and that's true for most songs off Visions.

>do you actually like grimes?
Yes.

Stop spamming the board with superfluous Grimes threads.

because she is a female and about 90% of Sup Forums are heterosexual men, a lot of them are weird

do you imply they like her only because she's a female? the internet is full of pics/videos with attractive females.

But Grimes is the most talented female

i like this grimes. idk wtf this new shit is shes become.

youtube.com/watch?v=SDID5yKU_s8

objectively correct

>90% of Sup Forums are heterosexual men
ugh you silly boys don't actually believe this do you? (◔_◔)

>one good song in her entire career
>threads every day, multiple times per day

Buy her album

plus she looks like a sewer rat

shut

She has at least 20
Claire is very beautiful

She looks like a medieval peasant. A burlap sack would look more at home on her than 99.9% of the things she wears.

If you were going to cite REALiTi you can toss that out because I already covered it in a previous thread.

>the internet is full of pics/videos with attractive females

forbidden fruit

>one good song in her entire career
this is where you're wrong. oblivion isn't her only good song. broaden your mind.

>broaden your mind
[raucous laughter]

I tried Genesis, but it was ass. I was memed by Sup Forums. Who knew this place had shit taste?

so, an artist with only one good song and that looks like a rat - according to you - generates so much excitement? interesting but silly idea.

stop.

>people who aren't me can have bad taste
I see nothing wrong with this idea.

she's ok

>looks like a rat
Untrue. Claire has a beautiful face.

>medieval peasant
you better check your eyes. she's patrician as fuck and you have shit plebby taste, friendo.

Spamming le patrician meme, especially when it comes to gr*mes, doesn't make it true, sweetie.

i agree that she's beautiful. i just mentioned the silly idea of that user with such pleb taste.

He admitted that he shills on Sup Forums to sell his albums. Pathetic, I know.

dear pleb, you can't get into her music because of your status. it's your fault. now you're reacting like the fox vs the grapes.

bump

Not really. I get why other people like her, but I honestly just can't get over her vocal style.

i actually like the high pitched voice but i can't get over the lisp you can hear in her songs

when it comes to diy bedroom pop w/e you wanna call it she's pretty dope.

i also really like smith's solo album he dropped, some crazy bedroom pop

ffhks.bandcamp.com/album/solo

her voice style is a grower. if i could get into it - i hated this kind of voice - you could too. her voice is definitely far more melodic than say joanna newsom.

I'm obsessed with grimes. I started listening to her like 2 months ago and it's now my second most scrobbled artist on lastfm. I'm even listening to things like NiN and Marilyn Manson Because of her. Please recommend me other artists that could replace this obsession

Are you me?

People like what other people talk about so it kind of just supports itself in a cycle

on visions, she was very refreshing, unique and sounded wonderful. her sound got tried fast. But she'll always have a special place in my heart.

you can't find anything like her. but you could try some cocteau twins, goldfrapp, kraftwerk, purity ring, negative gemini, claire hamill, maybe even bjork.

She has the best feet ever. Far and away the GOAT.

well to be fair, if there were to be one song by her to single out as being "good" with the rest being "not good," (even though this is clearly not true as she has many good songs) that one good song would not be oblivion, but rather, genesis

hope you lads will grow up one day, and stop paying this bich attention

Oblivion is better than Genesis.
That's rude, user. Claire is a sweetheart who supports equal rights and those in need.

nope, genesis is indeed her best song.

after that are my sister says the saddest things, realiti, dream fortress, and vanessa.

oblivion is hugely overrated and thinking it's her best song is a massively pleb opinion and shows you just care about the popular single and you don't truly appreciate claire's music

I don't think it's her best song. My fave is probably Weregild. I just don't really like Genesis after about the halfway point.

which song?

aint nothing special about Genesis, its just repetitive. Oblivion is better.

ok i judged too quickly but i still disagree

repetitive in what way? and what about that repetition makes it bad? pls no empty "criticism" in here

Oblivion.

Really nothing going on in the track. rather gimicky with the whole repeated vocals and beat. Its solid stuff but nothing to ride home about. srry for no full in depth review, im not exactly a melon

ugly goblin kill with sledgehammer

I think she's cute and I like how she's passionate about her music, but I don't like her music. Never heard of her before I saw all these cult posts on Sup Forums

Claire is a cutie