Tfw finally left Canada along with $74,000 in student debt

>tfw finally left Canada along with $74,000 in student debt

Why don't call Canadians do this? Squeeze some $$$ out of Canada and then abandon ship. It's only down hill from there. NZ and Australia aren't perfect, but they have a bright future desu.

how did you get out? any tips?

bit rude

I've seen such a thread like 2 years ago. You studied medicine or some health related topic, am I right? Doctor or some shit

>bragging about financial crimes on the internet

hope you never plan to return to canada

NZ has a points based immigration system. I applied and got a work visa.

If you're family is Irish you are probably eligible for an Irish passport (I got one with only a great grandma being Irish) which would let you work in the EU too.

I didn't study medicine. Thanks for the laugh though if some other user did this.

what an inconsiderate thing to do...

imagine how many chinks are doing same thing

Leftists are throwing my country's heritage and culture down the drain. Fuck them and fuck Canada.

Don't you still have to pay those off?

>bright future
>indonesia is slowly devolving into pakistan part 2

The guy said he got the money from the bank to pay for tuition but instead fled to nz and working there as a doctor in some small town because he studied medicine

topkek.

I'm working as a junior actuary.

They can't force me to if I never go back to Canada

How could you possibly be that much in debts? Education here is not that expensive, neither are living expenses...

yeah this
surely the reach of banks is international, it'd be way too easy otherwise

i mean i have hsbc in my country i am sure in new zealand they have it too
if i go to new zealand they'll just ask the nz tax collectors instead of the french ones to come seize my properties

>Leftists are throwing my country's heritage and culture down the drain. Fuck them and fuck Canada
at least you got out, i'm not educated so I doubt I'll ever get out. Maybe they need Janitors or something in the Australia

I'm pretty sure there's laws for that, especially since both nations are in the commonwealth. Just leave for China already, they love westerners and there is a lot of jobs.

I was planning on doing this from when I started uni so I took out the maximum I could and put it into crypto (so they couldn't touch it and I could take it out of Canada easily)

too bad you can't cash out on fake currency...
You should've bought gold or silver

>Why don't more people get 74k in debt, escape to a different country and tell them self they now tricked the system

Let's hope they don't fuck over your Canadian family or something.

i hope this plays out for you

What province did you get your loans from?

Lmao OP you are fucked. You better start saving up cause they will come for you one sweet day

>your family pays for your crimes
Is canada North Korea yet? man how much did I miss?

Can't you get it from the feds too?

>If you're family is Irish you are probably eligible for an Irish passport
How did you start the process of getting this? I'd be interested in looking into it.

Mum did it for me desu. Dunno what she did.

Mani

Isn't there a limit on the amount of gold and silver you can bring in? I think they can detain you at the airport for questioning if you carry too much. Not sure, though.

Lol, I havent paid anything on my student debts because my base salary is like $400 just below the threshold for mandatory repayments, even though I make at least another $30K tax free income on top of my base salary.
I've been promoted last month and when I go back to Aus we will negotiate a pay raise for me that is going to bump me up onto the repayment zone. :^(

It was fun while it lasted. Be careful OP, Australia wised up and is trying to get back student debt of people that moved overseas after uni. Canada might do the same.

Australians do this too. We fuck off to London after graduation.
I'm thinking about fucking off for a nice little apartment myself desu. Hopefully the government doesn't change the law before I sort everything out

I think the limit is $10K worth of cash, I guess that would be the same for the equivalent value of gold or precious metals too.

>flag
What have you done there?
Cannot think of any job there other than resource or some UN kinda thing

10k before declaring. Can bring in more.

Your mum did it for you but you think you can defraud a government cmon bud

I only ever had the ones from my home province.. Maybe there's a program for the fed too. I'm not aware of that tho

Engineer installing comms and radar systems.

Ahhh true! But they will probably try to tax anything over 10k I guess.

I was like 13 at the time mate

10K usd in 25 carat gold is a 250 gram bar which is less than a 13 cm^3. Very easy to sneak in. Tho legal anyways.

*24 sorry

So overall they gave you 70 000 something bucks for a 4 years degree in freakin Manitoba? Then I can't help but be proud of what you did. I mean if they're stupid enough to think that you're education will cost that much (especially in mani) they deserve to be robbed. Were you in some special situation? Like did you have a kid, are you handicapped or are your parents dead?

>>tfw finally left Canada along with $74,000 in student debt

well done user

fucking the kike banker over should be every none jew's aspiration in life

No. They just want to keep an eye on it is all.

Nothing special, was 5 years though

They will reach you eventually. And you will pay it with interests

>They will reach you eventually.

lol no they wont

So uh does australia need janitors because i'll be one in the outback or something even if the bogans bully me

But doesn't that just mean you can never come back to Australia?

Sounds like a bonus, to be ใงใ™ใ€‚
I'd get out of this shithole if I could, too.

it's going to be overrun with asians anyways by then and there will be no point of returning

Don't comment on shit you don't understand.

Are you a 'family man' per chance?
Just because I emerged from my Dad's ball sack doesn't mean I have to care for him. I was just the unlucky one of the billions of sperm

So, uhh, is there any demand for data scientists who have a masters degree from an Australian university?
Asking for a friend.

Meh Australia is fine, we do a good job of forcing them to acclimatise and we even have strong boarder control because we don't want just anybody in, we select them.

There are a lot of Indians in Australia, just don't live near lebos or you'll get bashed.

Foreigners have to pay for Uni up front.

Every god damn developed country is overran with asians. Deal with it

you gona get fucked you dumb idiot, gona be fun when the bank comes for your house

they are an invasive species

I know. My dad makes more money in one year than the cost of the 2 year program so that's not a big deal.

I suspect them to all be sleeping agents that will someday wake up and take over the world...

My friends who immigrated there are probably doing the same thing too.