What dogs are popular in your country?

What dogs are popular in your country?

kys

Saint Bernard, the friend of children. This is the most sweet breed in this earth

The popularity of Shiba is stable.

t. ahmed

We prefer Jack Russells they are easier to chew and they make a pretty good stew

German shepards and mutts

You're going to hell for Nanking just so you know that shit was awful completely inhumane

I hate dogs, I remember this one time this dog was looking at me with evil eyes I kicked that fucker so bad he was limping

The classic Golden Retriever and the shitty American Labrador (English lab is better)

Labrador, dachshund, shih tzu

Cultures and people that don't like dogs aren't human

Psh these time it was personnel kiddo

Look at that ugly mother fucker I want to fuck him up so bad God I wish there was an impound next to my house so I can adopt a dog and beat the shit out of it when I'm pissed off

>tfw live in a small apartment and can't fit a doggo

>Iraq

not even surprised

You forgot about the fucking pinschers. I hate this breed.

love you too honey

I ainot frum irak wood an iraqoiu speac in sush fluint engilsh ?

Bing boom shalm shaloom i fuck dogs goats and mahroom i bust bad bitches and smoke nuts and fuck weed at the same time

Hey fuck you man quit trolling

Calm down bro before i fuck a turtle in your ass cheeks

What? Why a turtle ? That is just weird

Labs and golden retrievers are moat popular here

Ever fucked a french poodle before ?

eric andre with a proxy

>I remember this one time this dog was looking at me with evil eyes

There are dogs in Iraq?

>look at comment
>made by subhuman sand nigger
Checks out

Nah bro i dont suck trannies off or brake desks and i have a lot of respect for musicians so I wouldn't punch and hit them so no I'm not Eric Andre

Yeah boiiiiiiiiiiii
Love you too sally

kys

kys

kys

kys

kys

kys

kys

t. eric andre

This one time I was hanging out with my girl she was feeling a bit down so I got down there and I gave her a good blowjob and she fingered my pussy so I scratch your back you scratch my asshole that kind of thing

me

That looks like a prepubescent raccoon not a dog or are you training him for an underground UFC dog fighting championship?

There's really a bunch of them, you can't really point at any race in particular. However there was a fad recently with Schnauzers wich I like aesthetically, if only they didn't come either on purse size, or horse size.

My grandparents had like 7 different breeds through the years, but by the 3rd they got a german shepherd that was intelligent, great with kids and fairly active, and since then they've only got that breed