They say a picture is worth a thousand words but I fucked this bitch so many times I have dyslexia...

They say a picture is worth a thousand words but I fucked this bitch so many times I have dyslexia, bitch suck dick so good make me call my mom and tell her to come pick me up.

It also seems to have made you forget proper english

Bitch fuck so good make me lose brain cells

He said it gave him dyslexia...
learn to read

Or you're just an Indian

this must be russia
look at his ears

Can u call my mom and tell her to pick me up

What do you mean?

Sure what's her number I lost it

Tell her my nose is bleeding again

and you´re going to tell us you´re not the bloke to the right?

just slavic shaped head

Yes i fingered her when were sitting in the back of the bus on the way to prom and after prom she sucked my dick and i fucker pussy in my backyard then went in to watch tv and i fingered her pussy again and she sucked my cock one more time

Also cheap not well fitted suit, picture in front of dirty river, but nice girl - thats russia my man

Sup Forums the greatest detectives only when it doesn't matter

I think you are just jelous because i got good pussy when u were playing with ur dick i was getting real pussy in my backyard and getting sucked off in my living room 3 times

At that age you don't even know what a good blow job is or much less what good sex is either, and she has no idea what the football helmet on the night stand on her side of the bed is for. You re just overwhelmed and surprised she sucked and fucker you, plain and simple, now go call your mom and tell her to pick me up, son.

She said my dick gives the best blowjobs and i cleaned her asshole with my tongue it tasted like skittles

STFU, and call your mom and tell her to pick me up, boy

I want both your moms to pick me up

Steven is not home I cant use telephone im dyslexic and all numbers look like scribblings idk its hard to explain u have to be dyslexic to know what i mean

My mom is 89 years old, when should she pick you up user? Have fun with that.

Idk but atleast I won't have to walk home I live fat I have to walk five thousand miles and walk five thousand more

I think we got off topic...
hit that shit 24/7 user