NO SEXUAL SHIT
hitler shit fine tho

Other urls found in this thread:

sexxam.com
youtube.com/watch?v=HEheh1BH34Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP is a faggot

"yo, how much should I sell them?"

Don't get kids in trouble for your entertainment.

Last thing we need is for them growing up all fucked and adding more problems to the world.

"There is this game I want for Christmas. It's on a website called Sup Forums, in board Sup Forums"

jokes on you they call me gay anyway

why did you vote democrats

Man leave them kids alone, now u gon get all the nasty pedo fucks in this thread on some creepy shit lmao

And who do you think the parents are going to look at first when they are pissed. .

The parents aint teaching their kids anybetter
I said no sexual if sexual gets trip ot gets ignored

show them threads from /d/

they kind of look autistic

reroll

stop being fucking niggers

hitler, autism, cancer

Paint Hitler moustache on the boy

Reroll

So close
Reroll

Dialing 911
911 dispatcher: what's your emergency?
Me: yeah a bunch of kids from the mid 1990s are trying to kill everyone over songs from the 1980s which are sung by people that are from the late 1960s and I have to travel through time to save Sarah Connor from inventing the robots that traveled back in time to make everything an algorithmic equation to insure there existence and delete anyone with an iq lower than 130 separated by sometimes changed birthdays of people throughout mutiple dimensions to make a logical expression in the events of your life with people with the birth number 13 having a command of delete fueding with people with the number 11 having a command of create based on software and algorithmic equations which you can't see or touch and humans have been given a set of guidelines to follow with careful instructions up until now
911 dispatcher: yes sir well fire the missiles right away
Say something along the lines of this

Set the clocks ahead and make them go to bed early.

Hey it's me what's the deal with the clown statue in Molly's bedroom? It's creeping me out LOL

"these fucking niggers won't eat their salad."

their mom and dad said they can stay up as long as they want or else i would
i got pot i wanna smoke

Post moar of the one without t-shirt, please.

I love mommy and daddy

Play gender scale and get them to dress as drag queens

kill them

if you can't potentially get in trouble this thread is meaningless

show them your penis

OP is gone, he bitched out

This isn't loli I promise sexxam.com

Send a screenshot of this thread.

THE NUMBER 3 IS A FORBIDDEN NUMBER BECAUSE ITS CONNECTED TO THE ILLUMINATI AND IF YOU ADD TWO TOGETHER YOU GET SATAN AND SATAN IS ALL ROOT OF EVIL PLUS THE FACT THAT THE EYE OF THE ILLUMINATI SPELLED WITH 'EYE' HAS THREE LETTERS AND THREE MEANING MANY MYSTERIES ALONG WITH THE FACT THAT THE ILLUMINATI CULT IS RUNNED BY SUPREME HOMOSEXIS FURRIES THAT HAVE SIDED WITH AIJIT TO CONTROL THE INTERNET AND BRAINWASH PEOPLE TO BELIVE THEY ARE JAKE PAULERS AND CHANGE THE DNA CODE TO ACTUAL ORIGINAL GOTH FURRY ANIME CHARACTER BUT THE REAL FEMDEMIGIRL BEHIND THIS IS NONE OTHER THAN AL FROM AL'S BIZZARE TOY SEXY MINEBLOX

>Hitler shit okay
Throw them nugs in the oven

did i or am waiting on trips

Redpill kids on how's large universe really is and how they're really insignificant in the grand scheme of things. And tell the parents that you're showed them science videos about stars, etc to educate them.

I guess the kids would be rather depressed after knowing they are not unique snowflakes but a mere thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=HEheh1BH34Q

teach them all swear words

rolling for
"white people have no culture, and the spirit of millions of black slaves will come to haunt you, motherfuckers."

reroll

Teach them how to swear in hebrew and russian.

I've learned a lot of them after my trip to Israel.
I can tell some hebrew:
Ata ben zana (you're son of a bitch)
Leh tizdayen (go fuck yourself)

Some russian:
Poshel nakhooy (fuck you)
Pidoras (faggot)
Hui (dick)
Ebaniy gandon (fucking asshole)

Rolling

OP here and im sad this didnt win

Call the parents and ask how many kids they left with you?

roll instead for this, send to father "blacks are the master race. no white cuck or wigger can deny this. we came over as niggers, now we rule as the destroyers of all other races. whites are the new niggers. you best bow, and maybe your whore wife will have a place as a concubine and you'll be able to sit and silently masturbate in the corner."

nah roll again for this

reroll niggers

FUCKING REROLL

REROLL REROLL REROLL

samefag ik but roll again

roll again niggerfucks

sigh again

goddammit so close

>Having to babysit FOUR monsters

God I hate children. Hope you're getting paid decently at least. Figured it depends on if the family has money, but seeing as how they have FOUR children I'd say they must be making decent money. The house looks kind of low-grade though.

SO CLOSE AGAIN I WANT TRIPS

Rolling for this

Reroll

Picture of op with time stamp. I found it sad you're willing to put a pic of these kids on Sup Forums but you haven't put a pic of yourself on here.

I squeeze my gat till my clip is empty.

they make alright dad is stay at home but they wanted a date night im getting 40 bucks to avoid the people i live with for am hour

reroll for this

AGAIN fajsfjas

someone in another thread is stealing my GOD DAMN TRIPS

fuck fags and niggers and kikes

i hate fags and cucks

Say why do your kids keep reading backwards and blinking so much?

niggercuck

Quads demand that you finger their butts

this get!

cuck

FUCKINGA

Hide them in a closet and say something like, "that meal I made for them was really good... same with the one I made of them"

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
but like 10 mins later have them text parents with

>Babysitting for one hour
>Getting $40
>Going on a date night for one hour

Usually when people babysit the parents don't come home till late at night or something. Who the fuck goes on a date for one hour? Guess they're cheap and don't want to pay by the hour.

Shit nigga...

OP WHERE ARE YOU YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

i started smoking early I meant 3 hours

omg.......the boys are ADORABLE!!!

OP Deliver with pic

Shit man, one off

CUCK FAGGOT NIGGER OP DELIVER QUADS > TRIPS

Take a pic of them on their knees lined up horizontally with a fake gun behind their backs, teach them about the concentration camps during this.

OP YOU DUMB FAG WHERE ARE YOU

Op is a faggot for not delivering.

Op pic looks like there is a letter on the ground. I don't know if you can enhance shit like the TV shows but if you could.

Check em fag

>"There is this
LOL E!

I win