Not a meme.

Peter Gabriel

is that morrissey

Peter Gabriel

Peter Gabriel

Gabriel Genesis>Collins Genesis>Gabriel Solo>>>>>>>Collins Solo

youtube.com/watch?v=9k_ZRyws8Uc

Peter Gabriel>All

Gabriel Solo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gabriel Genesis>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Collins Genesis>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SHIT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Collins Solo

Peter Gabriel too

Who the fuck is Peter Gabriel?
Is he Sup Forumscore ? Did fantano reviewed him?

youtube.com/watch?v=CnVf1ZoCJSo

So?

hehheh

So is better than anything genesis ever did m8

Peter Gabriel

AND THROUGH THE WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE

I would munch his booty

Is Sledgehammer the greatest music video ever made?

Steam
youtube.com/watch?v=Qt87bLX7m_o

>Collins Solo that low
bad opinions general?

youtube.com/watch?v=r0qBaBb1Y-U

he's similar to davids byrne and bowie, bjork, and kate bush of course, so i'd wager he's fairly /mu, but more normie.

bowie is more normie than gabriel by far, gabriel is patrician

Peter Gabriel is the best, i love him

4-man Genesis>Gabriel Genesis>Phil Genesis>Hackett Solo>Gabriel Solo>Anthony Phillips Solo>Rutherford Solo>Banks Solo>Collins Solo

Passion is his best work

youtu.be/M0cYreDaYFg

Gabriel is a fucking cunt, he's with Bono and Sting for being fucking cunts that try to hide their cuntyness with philanthropy.

holy crap that sledgehammer music video is kino

What's the difference between Collins Genesis and Collins solo? It all sounds the fucking same once you get into the 80s Genesis stuff.

I forget how handsome he used to be. The image stuck in my mind is fat old Gabriel with that goofy ass white beard soul patch/goatee

time makes fools of us all.
At least he didn't turn himself into a lizard
and get facelifts with spray tans
and stapled on hair, pretending to be 35 forever