Hi /b

hi /b

im poor as fuck, currently have 2 cans of tuna to last me till friday.

anyone wanna help me out and paypal me a dollar?

i can give a vid of my ex gfs pussy if youd like

Good luck with the tuna OP

get venmo and ill do it. illl even make it 46

How about you go give out angry handies for a fiver in the Wendy's parking lot, instead of giving them for free like you usually do, faggot.

Go to the food bank.
Go to a place that provides government assistance.
Go to a soup kitchen.
If you can't find these things, go to a city center and or community center, they should be able to help you out.

ill hit them up tomorrow

Why are you low on money user

rent where i live is expensive aff, 1000 for a tiny shitty apartment fuck seattle tbh.

Street corner begging can bring in upwards of $300 a day.
Most panhandlers do it because foodstamps don't pay for drugs or prostitutes.
I've actually witnessed a beggar make about $50 (loosely and visibly dumped in an open backpack) between the time I left work, crossed the street, had lunch, then crossed the street by him again going back to work.
The average 4channer should already look plenty pathetic enough to do fairly well.

move somewhere else. its much cheaper elsewhere

If he can't afford more than 2 cans of tuna he aint best suited to be able to afford relocation prices. moving house isn't cheap.

Im trying to but yea its hard

>implying he cant hike to another city and figure that shit out
>implying he cant wait till his next paycheck and deuce out
>implying he cant sell some shit
LIKE HIS COMPUTER
>and move somewhere else

If you have more then you can carry in a backpack or suitcase, you shouldnt (assuming youre not well established finacially). If youre that poor there are plenty of ways to make quick cash and bills that most people can cut. for example, when i was really young i scrounged for food in trashcans because we barely had money to put a roof over our heads. I have had an almost sterile room for many years because i had other things to do then waste money on shit i didnt need. If you need money you can cut lots of costs. If youre really that desperate raid the dumpster behind grocery stores and places like walmart. youd be surprised at the quantity and quality of food that is tossed out of stores

next time you got extra cash buy like an onion or potato or celery or some shit.
google how to grow them, celery and onion in particular refuse to die. kinda a long-term solution to a short term problem but it'll turn out eventually as a side-project

pizza hut and places like that don't keep pizzas overnight babey

Buy beer instead. More calories.

I know that feel bro

>

OP HERE

pic is ex gfs tits i have more i know there not the best

Paypal is [email protected]

uwotm8

I worked at pizza hut and we didn't throw out anything of value, employees just eat that shit.

dude, have you even BEEN on the internet? I can find 1500 pictures like this in less than a second.

>to last me till Friday

It's fucking Thursday already, suck it up you whining pussy.