Wwyd thread

wwyd thread
>reply4reply edition

nothing
>waiting for my reply OP

put all three on their knees, piss all over them, and then have left jerk me until I cum on middle's face

(you)

Have the blue and white double dildoing eachother while i fuck the one in the gray then keep switching them out.

third from left looks fragile, she'd be the one id choose. I'd lead her away from the group while they're out, grabbed her by the throat, and taken her somewhere no one'd find her. Initially I need to hold her mouth shut, she seems intent on yelling despite the fact were miles from anyone. eventually, once we get into things, she's totally into it. Her screams turn to moans, and before I know it she's more enthusiastic than me.

do mine, and I'll continue.

I'd put left and rights ugly mugs on their knees, and have middle lay down on the ground underneath them. I'd swap between pussies until they're both sopping wet, then have middle lick up the juice that comes out of them. once im ready to finish, I push away the two butcher on top and pick up middle. She looks so small, I bet I could impale her on my cock with one hand. Go to town of that pussy while slapping those tits until I pull out and bust all over her tits and face.

bump

have them all go down on there knees in a line and take turns blowing me. a game of cum roulette

id tie her to those bars and spread her legs, then whip her nice little ass untill it was red and start choking her with my belt. Then id plunge my cock into her cunt and fuck her as hard as i could while bulling the belt twaords me, getting off on the sounds of her choking. id leave her there with cum oozing out her, half passed out

She would be walked around on a leash in public with vibrating panties. When I'm done teasing and humiliating her I'll take her home, handcuff her, and fuck her from behind. When I'm about to cum I'll stick my cock in her mouth and make her taste her pussy juice as I cum.

I'd rip that bikini off and bend her over and thrust into her tight ass while pulling on her hair. then i'd switch to her cunt and bust my load in her.

wwyd?

Id love to spend an evening with her, get her so plastered she doesnt know where she is, then place her on the side of thst balcony and go to town on that ass. Thinking about her screaming and slurring into the night, espiecially when a boat passes by, is so hot.

I'd love to meet this bitch in her garden, had her admire the flowers when she's bent over face first in them. Looks like she's got nice tits too, wouldn't mind grabbing a handful of em while I stretch her cunt. I wonder if, by the end of the day, she'd have leaked enough pussy juice to water her flowers.

bring her to that back shed to explore a bit, notice that no one is in the immediate are so i jump on her, forcing her to the ground, shoving my tongue down her throat, she struggles and i tear away at her clothes a begin to rape her right there on the hard cold floor, making her cry in agony as it turns out she was a virgin. I keep fucking her till i cum deep in her cunt, and leave her there broken and full of cum, her body twitching in first time orgasm

wwyd??

Would tie her to a chair with a vibe on her pussy. She'd be streamed on a camwhore site as she is forced to cum repeatedly. If she asks to be untied before her hour of fame is over she'll get to wear a ball gag and nipple clamps.

Look at those thighs, she's begging to be taken. maybe that like overland right there, hold her right on top of me as I enjoy her. It'd make keeping her quiet easier too, I could just keep my tongue in her throat.

Handcuff her, throw her down on the bed, and shove her panties in her mouth. I'd then fuck her hard while she's wearing that skirt. I'd pull her hair and slap her ass to remind her what a slut she is.

She looks like she wants to be led around on a leash a frat party forced to suck everyone's dick. She'd be wearing a ring gag of course to make sure she can't refuse anyone. Any hesitation or misbehavior would result in her pussy getting slapped. After the party I'd cum in that dripping wet pussy and put her to bed in her cage.

I'd make her suck my dick, bobbing her head while holding onto her hair. I'd force her to take my load into her mouth, taking every drop.

I would pound her ass raw and put her face in the pillow so this bitch can scream all she wants while I stretch her asshole

id make her pinch those nipples hard while i came on her stomach

I would choke her about 2 minutes until she almost passes out. then recovering her by heavy slaps on her face while she starts crying. after that I would skull fuck her until I come deep in her throat while she is staring at me with her eyes full of tears and fear