Fuck women who have life on easy mode because of their wet holes

Fuck women who have life on easy mode because of their wet holes...
>Dating girl almost 7 years ago
>Have decent job, own apartment, disposable income
>Life's pretty good
>Out of the blue she says that in ugly, a failure and that she's leaving
>Plot twist: it's because she was riding the cock carousel
>Heart broken
>Almost an hero
>Decide to show her up and become more successful thab she could ever hope to be
>Move away
>Go back to college
>Graduate with degree in computer science
>Get job in industry out of grad
Making double what I was in my hometown
>But with student loans and double the rent in my city have LESS disposable income
Her on the other hand:
>Starts dating a rich dude in our home town
>She works as a seamstress for min wage
>They're buying a house together
>Possibly gonna get married
What the fuck? I put in all this work to try and get ahead but instead I get shat on...fuck this stupid world and fuck women

That's life, homie. All you can do is kys.

I'll cheer you up.

At least no periods and becoming completely useless physically and mentally after about age 40.

Lifes a marathon not a sprint. Stop worrying about some stupid bitch that doesn't matter.

Fuck that, user.
But now you know uni is a fucking scam.
Graduated with a B.S. in POLS and Finance, 85k in debt. Couldn't get a job in either field despite graduating with top honors. Literally taught myself HTML5, CSS, and JS in 2 months and now I design websites for small businesses freelance. I'm making more than any of my uni chums and I'm applying very little of my education doing it.

So it goes.

My sister is nice, but she is a total moron.

Totaled 2 cars in the space of 3 years, parents bought brand new car for the third time. They pay all her driving tickets, which occur almost monthly.

She went to some really expensive private university and got a basketweaving degree. Graduated 3 years ago and has had 8 jobs, none lasting longer than a month. Basically works for ~$12 an hour for 10 hours a week.

She has always had rich boyfriends that buy her all sorts of shit. Goes through them on a regular basis. Gets them to fly her far away for parties and drinking. Gets them to help her move several times a year since she can't keep a regular job anywhere.

She adopted a cat that showed up at her door. Then got a kitten and forgot about the older cat. Eventually dumped the older cat at my mom's house, who now takes care of it.

Last month my mom discussed her will in case of untimely death. She has decent amount saved up and lots of expensive jewlery. She told me all the money will go to my sister and she actually said 'because she is a girl'. My brothers and I get nothing.

She's a seamstress that waits to take some rich fruit's load all day. Her life is not as good as you're imagining it to be user. Forget the bitch, she probably smells like old milk and unwashed ass

Great balance you have there

westernized women are absolutely worthless. they are all like that. time to go to the east before westernization fucks up their dwindling morals.

your success will stay with u, dont worry
u graduated and got a good job
ull pay off the loans and have MORE disposable income
ull have a house u own completely
they will most likely divorce
become friends with the dude, so he can divorce her 1st and give her nothing, instead of her getting alimony

/thread

Kill your mom asap

You should have got penis enlargement surgery and fucked her like a real man. Then she wouldn't have needed to get orgasms from strong black men.

Did you though? She probably does the same thing to every single guy. Girls like that have a single manner in which their relationship unfolds.

And imagine being him, he's going to fet married to her.

That success isn't truly hers though, once whoever is with her now dumps her for a new woman she'll be financially ruined, and from what I've seen of how these "sugar daddies" treat their women they're dating I can say that a man who uses their money to get women will always be looking for a hotter piece of ass to spend that money on

eastern women still maintain traditional gender roles, and acknowledge the man as the leader of the home and are more subserviant. but this is wanishing fast as westernized cucks seek to destroy that in the name of womens lib and rights.

i will never marry a western woman again if i can help it. even fucking them comes with the risk of being charged with rape.

if you work from the web, move to a 3rd world country, stack money and marry a loyal trad woman, unless your a racist faggot, you will be cucked forever, openly or secretly.

if your girl was mine, i. the country I am in, i would have beat her ass with no legal reprecussions. amd adter that whore goes cheating, you will feel better after whipping her and the society shunning her for being a whore. that shit is not celebrated here.

fuck that western shit mentality.

Money and a comfortable life are good for a while, but they don't satisfy forever. If you don't believe me, take a look at celebrity suicides.

If she keeps going this way, eventually she's gonna wake up and realize all she's done in her life was put together dresses someone else designed, and push out babies. - Contributed very little to society, no personal character to speak of, no sense of purpose.

-My non-clinical opinion as a registered psychfag

Dude.. you need to let her go. Build your life for you, not to compete with your ex.

Did you think life was fair? It’s not. Some people will breeze through on easy mode, getting everything they want without effort, others will do everything right and get nowhere. That’s just how it is, that’s why you work to improve for your own sake, not others..

That applies even if they get married BTW. Most rich men will have an ironclad prenup to ensure she can't just divorce him and take half of his shit when the opportunity is ripe

juj
u dont rly have the right to eat, when not hungry and drink alcohol, but the problem was she was anorexic and didnt feel hunger at that point anyway, so she wasnt eating anything at all
not, that any1 cares

What did u do to get cheated on? Is your cock all fucked up or something?

western women are not that smart. once she hears the latest butch empowering song onghe radio, and revalidates her corrupted actions, all that introspection goes out the window.

if you cucks still believe that western women are smart. leave the west, detox from that bullshit and take a real redpill. it will become clear in a month or two while your mind fights ideological withdrawl.

i dont mean a short visit. i mean live there.

Try living your own life, who cares if a bitch got it easy because some low standards fag spends too much money to keep her as a fuck doll

Sadly it doesn't take much at all to get "cheated on", but I guess you wouldnt have a clue if you're as fucking stupid as that paragraph you just wrote.

im sick and tired of feminist western conditioning. it has been happening since the 60s and today, you faggots are severly blinded by it.

look at these responses. they do not address the root of the problem her. they mask it, which means it will keep happening until you all realize whats really going on.

Months has nothing to do with them killing themselves. They were worthless before they got money.

Idk why people think they're profound if they say money doesn't make you happy because it literally does. Any desire you can have can be bought with money with the exception of being 'loved' but that's not really worth killing yourself over.

Even then, with enough money, there's people that can take it.

Women have it easier.

>ton of upkeep, maintenance.
>periods.
>paid less for same work.
>age not as well as men.
>taken care of=suck dick, be a hooker essentially. cum rag.
>never really independent on self.

Better to work hard and be a confident, independent man imo.

Money*

>my parents had no interest in admitting im sick
heres a therapy in japan:
>doc, i dont like my job, im depressed
>try harded, bitch
>suicide rates in japan

>japan is best korea
>every culture is great and equal

>I got fucked

Hey man, welcome. We're out of 11 year olds and cherry cola, here

it's kind of sad that you're so hung up on what some other person is doing and attaching it to your self-worth. Do what you need to do to be happy, what does what she's doing matter?

Asshole, would you be happy if you had married some rich woman who could drop your ass at anytime for any reason and replace you with a younger dude in a day?

This cunt has it no better than pet. Actually worse because people tend to be more loyal to pet. She can replaced for one day of not doing anal.

ALRIGHT, WTF IS THIS AND WHY IS ANY1 SUPPOSED TO CARE? STOP THIS SPAM, U FUCKING WEEB