Why would Weinstein even bother? She is a dog. Even a jew can get better than this

Why would Weinstein even bother? She is a dog. Even a jew can get better than this.

Because before he raped her she looked like this.

He didn't. 80% of the accusations are false.

Some are true. He was a powerful man in a position to make or break young actresses acting careers. If you look at any business that has a man with that kind of power over attractive women, you'll see that model in effect. It's unethical and HUGELY unprofessional, but it's not rape or even assault. The women are making a conscious decision to engage with these men in order to further their careers.

They don't have to - nobody is holding a gun to their head, they're not being forced, they're not being denied other employment opportunities with different companies or in different professions, but they decide that remaining in a position under men like Weinstein is more valuable and is more important than their sexual pride.

Woman uses cunt to get hired, then cries about it.

Na, he raped that bitch. She's all fucked up now. She's racked with shame that the pig kike dick forced her to orgasm. She couldn't handle it and she fell apart.

She fucked Marvin Mason, the gospel singer

Exactly, man.

I mean, how is it any different from when a boss tells a man to do something dangerous?

"Hey, stand on these forklift legs and keep that chain in place."

The guy can say "Fuck no that seems really dangerous," but they'll usually say "Well I like my job, and even though this is dangerous and he shouldn't be asking me to do this, it'll probably turn out fine."

Women use their beauty to coerce men into doing what they say, but when men ask women to offer their sexuality in exchange for their support, they throw a fucking hissy fit.

Thing is he asked, she said no, and then he raped the fuck out of her. She cried, she beged, she kicked and screamed. But than her hips started to rock a bit. And she had to bite her bottom lip to keep from letting out a moan. The more she repressed it the higher the pressure got to be. She didn't want to give him the satisfaction but she still lost control. She cried out in the most intense orgasm she ever had than burst into tears as she came down. And all he could do was nut in her mouth and laugh.

So it's a hissy fit of him showing her how being a fuck toy is all she's good for.

/thread

kek

Still, if that had ever happened, I'm reasonably confident there would be pictures of him with scratch marks on his face or neck.

I doubt that a woman getting raped is particularly careful about not maiming their rapist's face.

were you there? did you witness this?

Most of them freeze up.

>She's a dog
You're right, but twenty years ago, she was top notch.

Also, you cannot disregard the changing notions of what constitutes rape and sexual assault. Fully consensually trading sexual favors for job opportunitiy IS NOT rape, not matter how much they want to twist the meaning of the word.

Sir Ian McKellen had a lot to say about this recently, basically that women are voluntarily trading their bodies for job opportunity (pretty much how hollywood has worked since its inception).

Then when these women get too old to be eye candy and their cinematic roles dry up, they're trying to financially extort their former employers by pretending it was much more forceful than it really was.

This is why Harvey urgently wants access to his Weinstein Company emails.... because there's a paper trail showing that all this shit happened consensually for the most part.

Yeah, who wouldn't send an email to their boss confirming consent.

I really like this user here

poster

fuck off bitch. tits or gtfo

I imagine it's more emails between Harvey and his "victims."

"Harvey, I want that role."
"What can you offer in return?"
"I'll suck your dick."
"I think we can come to an agreement."

OP is a faggot.

I've had chicks offer to suck my dick for rides to the mall. That is well within the range of possibility.

This is why I refuse to give any money to (((Hollywood))).

While this would be fucking wonderful if it came to be, I'm willing to be even these whores would be smart enough to not put that in writing.

But, it's Christmas. I'm gonna keep hope alive.

what's sauce on that? looks like Nina Dobrev..

That's a majorly gorilla-hairy fat jew build in that dick sucking vid.... That's likely her polishing yet beta-Jewish mogul dick. Not as alpha-Jew as Weinstein because she doesn't have a prayer of sucking the bigtime moguls dick, just the smaller studio guys....

sure thing faggot

>who wouldn't send an email to their boss confirming consent.

Dude, who doesn't flirt via emails and text with women they're banging. If you dont, you're fucking up. That digital trail has saved many men's hides from false rape accusations.

If you're likely to fuck a woman that evening, particularly if it's a new lay that you haven't been involved with. It's actually very smart to talk about it in a way that leaves a digital paper trail... which I'm fairly certain he did.

But this is more of a hostile corporate takeover by Harvey's brother so they locked him out of his Weinstein Company emails leaving him without a leg to stand on to prove his innocence.