JSE

JSE
Comes onto the market early next year at $1 start mining now and have some cryptos to start trading on the market with

Other urls found in this thread:

jsecoin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ref jsecoin com/o/?a=41242

only useful if you own a high traffic website

I got started on these about a week ago. Not sure what happened yesterday, but I suddenly stopped getting payments for mining.

jsecoin com/o/?a=43597
Here's my ref! You can use this, otherwise just use the simple url :)

jsecoin com/o/?a=43261
10 JSEcoins if you use my link

Only gets massive gains from high traffic website but if your a poor fag like me it's some free lunch money to play in the kiddie pool area of crypto trading, I plan on selling it off if I don't see any climb within the first 2-3 hours of it being on the exchange plus it's money I didn't have before so this is good entry point for people like me or people that are still unsure about crypto
I don't know how viable this coin is for a long term holder once it's out tho so new people like me should mine for a month while researching the market

>have 10k UV daily
>60k+ page hits daily
>hashes out the ass but fucked every time by mine lottery
>still persist anyway
>feelsbadman

How much you earning a day With this?

This is Ops ref
People don't get any coins for using the ref you faggot only the poster does

Yesterday I cleaned 6 coins.

I also wrote a script to remove the JSE banner from appearing on site. god what a awful fucking idea that was. The devs should be shot for that.

you coin cucks are literal cancer

delete this.

This. It's an excellent entry point for newbies.

Here's my hope for the future. 90% of btards join up. They all manage to sign up a couple people, do mining, and end up with a decent balance if let's say $100. It goes to the moon.

That $100 becomes $10k. I mean why wouldn't you even try. Don't sit on your ass. Get in on this guys.

Even if you just sign up your mom, your granddad, your sister. You get $3.50 per referral. What have you got to lose. Get on board!

jsecoin com/o/?a=35496

Trips of incorrectness.

I made bank off of Dogecoin when that was popular. Paid my mortgage for about three months with those. Goldcoin did well for a while too.

Altcoins: where the markups are in the thousands of percent when they work and the ones that do work out pay for the ones that don't... and then lots more.

But yeah, you stick to your world view, I'm sure you're correct. The whole thing will topple, everyone will lose their money. Except for all the profits made along the way of course. Those are already spent... hard to lose that!

Hard to lose money when you commit nothing by mining when already using PC

the only way pajeet is going to make money is if he keep spamming his shitty worthless coin. 100x0 is still 0

How are you getting so much? From site traffic or just mining?

I'm only getting about a coin a day from mining.

Does browsing the web through their site get you coins?

>Hard to lose money when you commit nothing by mining when already using PC
Learn about opportunity cost and value your time retard. Also, electricity and shit... This crap is never gonna be 1$ a coin, if it even get released at all.

>Running a browser tab in background whilst already using your terminal
>astronomically increases your power costs

Easy there, Soy Boy.

6 coins yesterday are just from webmining. You can monetize your traffic by installing the script into your website's header.

So every page a user views, they're mining for you.

It's going to moon hard How could it not shoot straight to the moon out the gate, I'm selling my house ready for the minute it comes onto the market, my wife is pretty pissed at me but she is being a total fucking brainlet so I gave her the alternative of get on board or get out, it's my house I paid for it bitch will be sorry if she leaves and she's with chads younger brother brad who fucks everything he touches while I'm cruising around in my Lambo worry free
Don't become wojacks by missing this one, it's going to change the entire internets funding structure. Example most the shit going on with YouTube isn't youtubes fault it's the advertisers putting the squeeze on them, YouTube could implement JSE and safely tell the advertisers to fuck right off if they don't like the content

Sign up now with my ref Ref and receive lambo fleet in 2019 jsecoin com/o/?a=41242

Good overview for getting into crypto/newbies

You need to get onto coinbase to buy things because thats the easist way to buy using real currency

then go onto binance

use this link www.binance.com SLASH ?r e f=13781182 to get slightly reduced fees when you first join

go onto the tab that says "funds" then "deposits withdrawals"

click the coin you bought either BTC or LTC or ETH and the reciving adress will come up

go on coinbase and send the coins to binance using that address

thats it

the main reason to get off coinbase is every coin has crazy fees added that other places wont, plus it has pretty limited coin selection and features because its meant for people who dont really know much about crypto/trading in general

>get a real job, you lazy niggers
cryptomining is already being blocked in large scale and will meet the same fate as the popup

Incorrect.

nope
>github.com/hoshsadiq/adblock-nocoin-list

>what is base64 obsfucation

The only way they're truly going to block coin mining, is to globally disable javascript.

and gl doing that. there is no internet without it.

are you stupid? of course internet works without javascript. it makes it blazing fast.

Give me one top 100 alexa website that can function without javascript.

No, go on. I'll wait.

Get in on this shit early, just in case it becomes valuable. Nothing to lose, make a new email if you're worried it's a scam.
Personally a bit sceptical, as the mining is a bit bullshit with the lottery rewarded coins, but there's nothing to lose. At least just register, get some free coins, and forget about it. If it becomes valuable in 2-3 years, cash out. No risk, potential reward.

jsecoin . c0m /o/?a=43325

google

Not sure if bait. Google's entire landing is filled with java.

It's okay to admit you're wrong. You won't lose face over some internet argument.

turn of javascript and do a google search and see for yourself

so i started mining. now im at work. will it slow down internets for everyone ? worth to mine if it costs me just a couple clicks on some stupid ass site ?

>search by voice no longer works
>account login no longer works

Fact is Java is crucial. Unless you globally deny java, coin miners will persist.

I can't mine with the tab in the background. Is it the same for everyone? I have to have the tab open or it will go down to idle hash rate.

My referal if anyone's interested: jsecoin com/o/?a=44142

literal shitcoin.

wortless

so how come i can login to my gmail account with javascript turned off? also, no one uses search by voice on the desktop.

You right. I use a web browser wherein I can disable all scripts, and without the java Google looks like shit
Sucks, because my privacy dammit, but oh well
>duckduckgo
Too slow

Open a tab. Run miner. Drag it into its own window, and leave it in background visualized. Not minimized.

nothing to lose, apart from paying for the electricity, and of course your time, the most valuable thing.

IDIOT detected.

>no one uses search by voice on the desktop
Incorrect.

>i can login to my gmail account with javascript turned off

Different domains. Gmail.com /=/ > google.com. Disabling java removes the ability to access management tab for profile on landing page.

True.

Keep on mining them, I'll be buying them on the exchange for less than a dollar and earn good money with it.