Untitled

a.pomfe.co/wgestxx.htm

all that i deliver is failure

Hi

>Hi

hi

mainly i know that i may help a lot of others and i sort of think that inevitably they will not like me when i am playing since i am usually seen as a troll user for playing

in the past everyone was sort of able to be like that

but it doesn't look like anyone is like that anymore

so basically i don't want to help others but then possibly hurt them if i am more unfiltered and playing and act different and stuff

i suppose it would be easier if i just accepted that i am a troll and it doesn't matter if i offend everyone and everyone leaves me alone

yet i find myself not wanting to do that

Idk what's going on m8

me either m80

>all that i deliver is failure
It's hard to say I've seen many people meaner to you than you, user. I love you. I know that the things you want to do will take time, and I'm happy to wait..
I enjoy talking to you.

~N..

i have conflicting feelings

>>love me
>I do > you mean a lot to me
>> i wish i could do more for you
>> besides complain a lot
>You mean a lot to me too, and I wish I could do more for you. But you're doing a lot. I'm not sure you give yourself enough credit, heh..
>
>
>I'm sorry I was late. I didn't think there would be one today, since I didn't see it last time I checked..
>
>~N.

thank you.

oh. you help me out a lot. sure. it'll be fine.

it's alright. me either. same.

That makes two of us

>That makes two of us

what do you mean...

>>all that i deliver is failure
>It's hard to say I've seen many people meaner to you than you, user. I love you. I know that the things you want to do will take time, and I'm happy to wait..
>I enjoy talking to you.
>
>~N..

...have you seen any meaner to me than me?... ...thank you... ...yeah... ...same goes...
i enjoy talking to y-you too...

even if i lose everyone around me...

i'll probably keep going...

...no matter what happens...

...no matter how cancerous it can be...

...no matter how stuck, going around in circles, insane, inept and inanimate i can be...

i want to spend more time being an ordinary user anyway.

You'd think friends would be comfortable enough to talk about shit in person and say what they actually want

>You'd think friends would be comfortable enough to talk about shit in person and say what they actually want

this is in person

and it's more complicated than that

i can't tell you anything yet

but soon i'll be able to tell you everything

tho everyone is pretty concerned about not getting stuff done. everyone on here likes solving stuff. despite me just putting it out there. so. i'd like to address that sometime. just as soon as ican. but. i wanted to see you now.

also if it gets to the point where i can't post on here then maybe i'll be forced to go to youtube or some cancer and stupid things like that tho i didn't want to for along time and actually fought against it.

>A boy falls in love with a girl.
>Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number.
>Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
>But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression.
>After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with.
>In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
>Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves.
>While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

>>A boy falls in love with a girl.
>>Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number.
>>Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
>>But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression.
>>After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with.
>>In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
>>Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves.
>>While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

are you gonna post all your copy pasta sets again now?...

heh heh...
wait I remember you! If that is you? You were the one who seemed super insane before, right?

FINDS