You'll never be american

>you'll never be american
This makes me depressed desu

fuck off

I'd take you in if I could Brazilbro

You are american. South american.

>i will never foder uma qt favelada
end my life

yeah, this. we shouldn't let united statians get away with appropriating the name of america.

what the fuck

Thanks Americabro, the intention is what matters the most.

The inhabitants of the United Staates are the only ones worth being called americans.

That's a little gross desu

There's an American waiting to burst out of everyone.

>ywn grow up in a small city in Oregon

You could immigrate. Why do you wanna be American anyways?

It's pretty obvious why a Brazilian would want to be an American user, it's not exactly a nice country

But why specifically American, there's a lot of Western nations out there

iktf immigration to the usa is the most important thing in my life Tbh

Closest I guess, though ur-a-gay and Argentina are right next to him

Maybe not those because he maybe doesn't speak Spanish but he already speaks English? That's the best reason I could think of

Because America is the best. I don't know, it's difficult to explain, I just really like it for some reason.

I have Italian citizenship and my family has a house there. Who cares though? Europe is gay af.

Nice to hear I'm not alone user.

It's really not as great as you probably imagine it to be. Just move to Italy instead

Come to Ohio. I don't think we have any Brazilians over here.

You're probably thinking your country is worse than it is in reality.

Tell me more about Ohio, what makes it different than other states?

Ohio is a lot like the Midwest in that it has a couple big cities and a lot of country and farmland in between them. It's overwhelmingly white and overall has a cheap cost of living

This man. I wish I grew up in some cozy coast town in the PNW. I'm from an industrial town with an opioid crisis surrounded by other industrial town with even worse opioid crises. Someone got beheaded a town over not to long ago. But I guess it's not that bad

Seems pretty comfy. What can you tell me about the big cities like Cleveland and Cincinnati?

I've never lived in Cleveland so all I know is that it has a lot more black people. I was born in and lived in Cinci for quite awhile and I think it's a really nice city. Like all cities it's got its rough spots but a lot of those places are being gentrified like Over-The-Rhine and the sort. I also really like the museum there.

>Ohio isn't Midwest
I don't know if I should tell you you're wrong or not... I always considered the whole of the Rust Belt as Midwest.

Yeah I misspoke. I meant to say that it's like the rest of the Midwest

Cool, thanks for the information. I will think about this state more now that you told me about it.

Yeah I'd do a bit of research of your own too if you're seriously considering it.