Why does this diamond dozen bedroom pop song have almost 2 million views?

Why does this diamond dozen bedroom pop song have almost 2 million views?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=diigz_4z_xY
twitter.com/clairecottrill/status/913527347588009984
twitter.com/clairecottrill/status/913517785329885186
youtube.com/watch?v=d6cZFxFJl0E
youtube.com/watch?v=Kisvq24ALd8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamir_(musician)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the song is catchy and she's cute

She's a pretty pop singer who is average enough to believe you could fuck her if you met her.

poilah-rooid-auuf u dancin in my room

holy shit what a qt

>diamond dozen
Am I just new or...

Idk, but it pisses me off, I'd still hate fuck her though

she's pure

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.
Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Real answer: YouTube algoritms made her video show up for many music interested users who never personally looked for her. The video wasn't spread virally, but almost exclusively by the yt algorithm itself.

That's not to say the video isn't good, that people clicked her because she's cute ans that she's doin a good job of making us fall in love with her.

because virgin r9k/mu-males love her aesthetic

Because she's girl and she's pretty.

>diamond dozen

she looks exactly like all the 18 year old girls at shows that hit on the 25 year old dudes (me)

"everything about this is so authentic"
except it's like the antithesis of authenticity

oh yeah if she were ugly nobody could care about her am i right?. fuck all of you, you're all rapists and fucking pigs! you're all disgusting ugh...

exactly tho

Well yeah.

1.6 million in two months isn't impressive. what the fuck is wrong with cuck ass simps

yes it is dude. holly fuck that used to make super fucking famous if your vid had 2 mil views

Shut the fuck up.

This video popped in my feed and I don't even listen to this shit. Just another "indie" artist alt-normies can like and think of how "indie" they are.

Fuck off parasite.

God I hate people

This song is like freeze-dried milquetoast

literally who

What's up with this recent trend of indie singers acting and sounding like they're completely uninterested in what they're doing?

That's indie pop, defined.

how? im dont like her music or anything but it seems pretty authentic to me

Well it's shit

>same blank emotionless expression in every photo or video
HAHA LOOK HOW MANY WALLS I CAN PUT UP HAHA LOOK HOW QUIRKY I AM GUYS HAHA LOOK AT MY EMOTIONAL DEFENSE I HAVE NO AUTHENTICITY

she's fucking shit, why would anyone want to talk about her

>she's pure

not when I'm through w/ her

define authenticity

>diamond dozen

It's a meme, you dip.

cause it's the music lonely people in their bedroom wish they could make

Not too hard I feel. Come up with lyrics with proper amount of syllables. Just get some vocal lessons, then sing over a drum loop.

>she's pure
Keep telling that about a stranger you'll never meet.

we'll meet in heaven one day so I'm not too worried about it

You can keep telling yourself that too. :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=diigz_4z_xY

real lo-fifu

hmmmm... who do I believe? Some unrepentant sinner going straight to hell or my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who gave his life to pay for my sins?

what a hard decision...

dis chick fux

word. i think she's the funniest female comedian unironically

pure shit

This is the future of children

noe u

>she's pure

She's a grade A cock gobbler I guarantee it

it's genuinely catchy desu and she's cute

>implying anyone on Sup Forums is going to heaven
kek

twitter.com/clairecottrill/status/913527347588009984

T-that's wonderful user.

so?

I know ;^)

twitter.com/clairecottrill/status/913517785329885186

/our girl/

nice, user. Im going to use this next time I go to Burger King.

Anyone who accepts Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior in their heart is going to heaven, user.

Jesus hung out with prostitutes and was crucified as a criminal who offended the state, so I'm following his example by being on Sup Forums with sinners and delivering his message of salvation.

So I'm good. You could be too, but you have to accept him like I did.

Beats me

I saw her a couple of years ago opening for Frankie Cosmos and she was pretty good then

Now she's just a weaksauce Frankie Cosmos, who's more qt than Claire despite being uglier
youtube.com/watch?v=d6cZFxFJl0E

>diamond dozen

damn......is she one of us?!?!

how fucking new are you

why do you keep making threads about yoursrelf clario? fuck off and stop viralling.

Nope
She's BLACKED

post nazi claires

this guy is clearly gay what are you talking about

delet

The look on her face says she just got some good BBC what are you talking about

I was about to say this, he's gay as shit. Maybe he's bi, which actually attracts girls these days. Being black and bi must attract pussy for days.

i knew a pretty good looking black bi guy in my dorm a year ago, pretty sure he got tons of pussy

what's that fucking guy's name again. shazam or shantae or something. he's super gay.

yep. have you heard his voice btw?
youtube.com/watch?v=Kisvq24ALd8

C U T E

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamir_(musician)
>I don't identify as gay

They fucked

wasn't this guy gonna be the new weeknd or something a couple of years back

what's he doing nowadays

Praise the Lord thats fuckin right

dicking down /ourgirl/

>Why does this diamond dozen bedroom pop song have almost 2 million views?
Watching a video twice means two plays.

Since people use youtube as some sort of winamp/foobar 2000, music videos get alot of plays.

You can easy see very underground bands that almost no one knows with 300000 views

HAHA LOOK HOW MANY WALLS I CAN PUT UP HAHA LOOK HOW QUIRKY I AM GUYS HAHA LOOK AT MY EMOTIONAL DEFENSE I HAVE NO AUTHENTICITY

Have these people never seen a woman before? Hard to believe in this day and age.

what did she mean by this

What a stuck up bitch

mods are clairofags
it's the only reason these threads aren't deleted

>a diamond dozen
*dime a dozen

It means it's something that is common and cheap so its worthless

thhis whole board is disgusting and should be deleted. i hate it, it is a failure

stop talking and making threads about me please

>[Deleted]
hmm....

Do people actually think that if they were smashing Claire Cottrill they'd leave her bedroom?

>I like your music
>Please release new material

FUCKING WHITE MALE MYSOGINIST DRUMFSTER!!!!!!!!

>without makeup
lol

This girl looks 12

her music is for brown boys only
pack it up white cucks

>Recent
Not at all, listen to after hours by velvet underground

it's 'dime-a-dozen', user

Shes hot id fuck her