Has Sup Forums ever being more wrong?

>scoring against 10 man Madrid

>good

Anons never learn.

Sup Forums is NEVER right.

NEVER.

>scoring vs 11 man halal with a bandage in your mouth

Neck yourself you dumb amerifat.

Where the fuck was this Messi in the CL?

so does that mean all those Messi posts are wrong and he is bad?

That's the best you got? HAHA...BTFO Penaldo fan.

>scored against 11 man Madrid too
>Penaldo...not so much

You can't perform like this every big game.

If you expect that from Messi you are telling yourself he's the best player in history of football and will be forever.

>m-m-muh CL!!

That was so last week. MESSI MESSI MESSI

>Putting words in my mouth

trapped in juventus's unescapable maze?

he didn't play bad, it's just that the team got fucked over tactically

Sweet Sup Forums tears

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

Sup Forums is always wrong

Fuck boy detected.

Are you actually asking the question?

Give your nationality to the Argentinians your faggot. Teens and their fifa games

Get fucked, Abdul. I don't give a shit to nationality, I just love this fucking game and whoever plays magical I'll be glad to watch.

Vai da o cu pra argentino que chama você de macaco então

I call them Indios too, so that's ok. Learn to appreciate nice things even if its not from your country. No wonders why you nazis lost two wars.

Lost 2 wars, smaller than minas gerais but better economy and quality of living with 130 million less people. Stay mad monkey boy

Bonucci, Chiellini and Barzagli are 10 times the defenders Ramos, Varane and Pepe Are

also
>NACHO

Not even mad, I easily recognize Germoney as a tremendous country and much more better place to live than Brazil. You guys deserve all that's good due to your civilized and amazing people.

No need to be salty just because I like Messi skills, faggot.

NEVER

the good guys won today.

> American definition of good

>Good guys
More like bad guys won...by beating other bad guys

>Germany talking about definition of good

>winning a meme lel liga game is more important than winning the CL
Messifags, everyone

in 1 week, we went from messi to tsuuuuu to messi messi messi

you know your football, my friend

it is though
winning La Liga and Spanish related competitions is much harder than playing traktor FC and AC corruption in the annual spanish formality cup

Atletico couldn't handle Barcelona and Madrid lost to Celta, which then lost to Alaves.

A country alone put more fight than your faggot country coming later and wanting to take credit from the others

>Losing 2-0 to Malaga

nah, m8. you're a 16 y/o redditfag if you actually hate Real Madrid xD.