/EXPOSED/ by the Fraud

How do people rate him? He was /EXPOSED/ by a fucking fraud of all people.

Will this start the inevitable downward spiral of Halalalal Madrid?

Is this the /exposed/ general?

Meh, he fell victim to Ramos and Ronaldo. No manager can ever drop those two and they're prone to outings like this one

Honestly he managed the game well.

Messi just found the will.

Se lo merece, calvo de mierda.

Yes. In this thread we post people and/or teams who have been exposed. I'll start.

Yes

He subbed in James just at the right time and he scored right away. He couldn't do much about Messi at that last second. I'd say he did ok this match all things considered

FUCKING FRAUD

KJAKJAKAJAAJKAQJAJAJKJAJAJAJAJAAJAJHAGQAHGSHJUAJHAJAHJAHAJAHJAHJAJAJAHAHAHAJAHAJAHAJHJAHAHAHhjajhaha

Name one manager not exposed by Messi

Me

Sampaoli

Allegri

Di Matteo and Ancelotti probably

Roberto Di Matteo

belichick

Ancelotti has been exposed by Messi though. Di Matteo is the only one that hasn't.

He didn't get exposed, Messi unexposed himself

He actually did really well today.

Löw

Pochetinno

>Losing 5-0 to Barcelona
>Not Exposed

Sevilla 0-3 Barcelona
2 Goals and 1 Assist
Went throphiless against Messi's second treble

>no neymar
>at home
>with offside immunity

HE MANAGES TO STILL GET EXPOSED, that's the only thing he manages actually.

You can't get exposed if your'e forced to play tsu every game. Halal is ruined if they don't sell him, which of course won't happen in this decade. Benzman of as useless as ever, but of course they won't play morata or asensio over him even tough both are better than him. Now they just have to atleast sell bayol since he neither plays nor has any business value. So maybe atleast theyll buy a decent player or give the position to one of their young players. Either way BBC is the cancer that is stopping real right now.

True, Benzema does nothing, Ronaldo does nothing, and Bale barely plays. Tsu disappoints me since he actually has skill. I hate that Tsu turned into a poacher under Ancelotti

This

You also forgot to mention

>Casemiro Red Card Immunity.

can i post in the /exposition/ general?

Yes Romaniabro

Two baldies exposed in one day...Glorious.

>Miss Two Easy Tap in's during crucial moments

HOW IS THIS FUCKING FRAUD RATED AS GOAT MATERIAL?

Spics and politics