You now remember

Mark Brunell

No i dont

You now remember David Garrard

Remember failed black QB experiments? Remember failed black QB experiments. Have Aaron Brooks.

what a faggot

you now remember his cousin, a fellow failed black QB experiment

>failed

he fucked himself over with the dogfighting when he could have been the greatest black QB ever. ergo, a failure.

that's fair, but it's not like he was shit when he was on the field. "failure" is more like jamarcus russell imo

You now remember Marc Bulger

You now remember Marion Barber

I don't know who any of these guys are.

J.P. Losman

Hey there.

So far I remember every single player posted in this thread

I still don't really understand how he disappeared so quickly
He was a top 10 QB iirc that one year and then the next year he's gone and nobody will give him a shot except the dumpster fire Vikings. Usually you have one decent year and you get to float around for 15 years as the "veteran backup"

'fast' willy parker

word was he was pretty shitty to deal with off the field, for a while he had the second best bomb to flaco's

he got paid 28 million to play and doesn't need to give a shit for the rest of his life if he wasn't dumb about it

Oh yea? Ok.
Troy Hambrick
Evion Cason
Carl Pickens

Tim Biakabutuka
Kurt Gouveia
Marvcus Patton
*aevion

You now remember how fucking based the Jags were from like 95-99. Shame they never made the superb owl

Organization was a clusterfuck. Excluding Gerald McCoy, everyone on the roster at the time either was sent away or declined.

>word was he was pretty shitty to deal with off the field
Would have been an easy problem to fix, which is why people flocked to that rumor. The reality was, the team was inept at the time from the owners to the staff to the players.

doesn't explain why he didn't do anything elsewhere

i don't get it either. i follow football very closely and can't figure it out. he was a legit top 5 qb and then he literally disappeared with zero fanfare. even guys like kolb bounce around a little bit. but not freeman.

FIRST ROUND PICK

pic related

GOING TO PUNCH MARION BARBER RIGHT IN THE MOUTH

YOU'RE SO

STUPID

>a QB so shitty he gave Tommy Maddox a second chance

Not worth taking up space on my hdd so
>vinny testaverde

>Bernard Berrian

>you now remember five

You now remember
>Reche Caldwell
>Roosevelt Colvin
>Richard Seymour
>Laurence Maroney
>Ellis Hobbs
>Asante Samuel

You now remember Nnamdi Asomugha

Jon Kitna

I even have a Kitna jersey

Whoops

You now remember Seneca Wallace

Kyle Boller

Clinton Portis

No one will ever forget Vinny Testaverde.

I present, Jeff Blake