delete this thread
sage

OR NOT

welp. this is awkward

who up for some Horton';s?

>the absolute butt ravaged state of OP

JUST

>Canada

This is a good thread and you should feel good.

GET FUCKED LEAFS

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHA

J U S T
U
S
T

Fuck these choking fucks

Dubs picks my new team

I'm laffin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>THE
>FUCKING
>LEAFS

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>the pillaged ruins of torontistan

I hate the leafs with the intensity of 100 suns but they really deserve a TON of credit for how far they pushed the #1 team in the league.

Get fucked Toronto go the fuck home haaaaaaaahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>A
>FUCKING
,>LEAF

Laffing SO HARD at Toronto right now

>a ton of credit for not winning a series

This isn't the little league son.

Why do Canadian teams suck so bad?

My fuck is Eichel ever an ugly bastard.

HAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU LAFFS.

>LAFFS
>LOSE TO CHOKING CAPS

>Sens BTFO Bruins
>Toronto loses

Best fucking timeline

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BUT WASHINGTON ARE THE CHOKERS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

laffing SO HARD at the laffs

how about you pick an American team you goddamn traitor

Whatever it was fun. What felt like extra hockey went longer then I expected. Let's go oilers.

A Canadian team that's only been around since 1980 is the most successful non-original-6 team.

If you want to hate the laffs, there's only one option: Sabres.

Yeah yeah we get it our team sucks. When are you going to start taking pity on us?

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

What about them?

Laffs could not even beat the annual playoff chokin' Washington Capitals

LEAFS
>LEAFS
LEAFS
>LEAFS
LEAFS
>LEAFS
LEAFS
>LEAFS
LEAFS
>LEAFS
LEAFS
>LEAFS
LEAFS
>LEAFS
LEAFS
>LEAFS
LEAFS
>LEAFS
LEAFS
>LEAFS
LEAFS
>LEAFS
LEAFS
>LEAFS
LEAFS
>LEAFS
LEAFS
>LEAFS
LEAFS
>LEAFS
LEAFS
>LEAFS
LEAFS
>LEAFS
LEAFS
>LEAFS

>If you beat the Laffs 4-2, they win

Go to your cuckshed, Trudeau

Should canadiens be considered people?

THEY LOST
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

As soon as I saw Beibler at ACC I knew it was all over tonight.

OILERS ARE CANADAS TEAM NOW

Amerifats aren't even human

this desu

GOILERS!

t. Achmed Mujahadeen

Don't ever @ me again disgusting Canadian

leave this board and never return

Friendly (for now) reminder that if this thread isn't deleted immediately I WILL take legal action

Your sharia laws are not the laws of this fine land

As much as I love Leafs Elimination Day, this is a huge step forward for the franchise and the season was an unexpected treat for Leafs fans.

@ (you)

What now, Fatty McFaterson?

Check outside your government housing flat right now bitch

You ain't got the balls, son.

>being from Toronto
>willingly living in Toronto

It's private real estate and there ain't nothin' out there.

Better step your game up, Fatty Maboo.

What's wrong with living in Toronto?

The pants-on-head-retarded real estate prices for one thing.

>Sup Forums cares about your team THIS much

paying a million dollars to have a neighboring family of 12 stinky poos

I bought my house in 2010 and made a fuckload of money off my house so I'm not to butthurt about that. And I consider myself late to the party.

Having real estate prices that make San Francisco look like North Dakota for one, Chang.

>your team is THIS much of a joke

>laffs

>laffs

>I bought my house in 2010 and made a fuckload of money off my house
No shit. You're living in a housing bubble.
The rest of us who didn't buy houses got fucked.

It's not going to last forever.

When Maxime Bernier gets elected he's going to prick the housing bubble and you boomer cucks will get raped.

>When Maxime Bernier gets elected he's going to prick the housing bubble and you boomer cucks will get raped.

What a glorious fucking day that will be.

I'm Italian, not Chinese, and there are no Chinese in my neighbourhood in southwest Toronto. They mostly live in Markham. People bitching about real estate are either millennials or people who just didn't get into the market in time. If you did, you are parlaying your equity and making a good future.

boomers will vote to make their voice heard and keep the statusquo.
millenialcucks will just bitch online about it.

>If you did, you are parlaying your equity and making a good future.

>Making a living gouging everything you can from the poor and making it impossible for them to own their own homes.

And you wonder why the rest of Canada hates you.

I hope Bernier gets elected. He's awesome. But his election won't drop the value of my house by $400,000. That's how much it's appreciated since I bought it. Worst case scenario It will stop appreciating in value and my mortgage rate will go up a bit when I refinance. No big deal.

>What a glorious fucking day that will be.
I know I can't wait.

What do you think happens when Max forces the central bank to raise interest rates?

lmao idiot

What are you talking about? I work my ass off and run an honest business and this city is a fucking grind. I totally sympathize with the young generation who missed out on the ability to buy into this market, but does it make me a bad person because I was fortunate enough to do so?

We are pretty stable these days and I highly doubt we are going to see 18% interest rates like we did in the 80s. That would be a genuine crisis that would fuck everybody in the country. Won't happen. If the Toronto real estate market crashed, that would lead to a national depression. Won't happen.

lol you're retarded if you don't think Trudeau will get re-elected

>but does it make me a bad person because I was fortunate enough to do so?

Unless your rates are very generous then yes, you're part of the problem and therefore a bad person.

>Bu-but MUH MONEY!

Exactly.

Why?
Nobody likes him. He's fucking retarded.

If you vote for parties that support central banking(thus creating housing bubbles in the first place) then YES you are part of the problem.

Only the Tories don't like him.

My employees all make more than $75,000 year. That's guaranteed for them. When there are lean years I take the hit but they make their salaries regardless. I've had years where my income was less than 10k to make sure the company was okay.

I was talking about your rental rates or property sale #'s

full of shit
prove it

I'm not a landlord or a developer. My house is for my family, but it's nice to know I have equity there in case things get tough.

the main reason he won was because everybody was tired of harper. if he was running against o'leary or somebody else he wouldnt have won a majority.
even "libcucks" dont take him seriously because he flops on a lot of issues.
one of his biggest campaign promises was election reform, but since fptp won him a majority, he said he wasnt going to do anything about it.

its quite telling that with the recent by-elections that trudeau has lost ground in all 5 of the ridings.

Well he's legalizing weed, that's all I wanted (LOOOOONG overdue) so after I won't much care who's in charge aslong as he's not Trump-tier.

if an election was held today would trudeau still win?

Is it that surprising? That's the minimum you have to pay to keep good superintendents in construction. That's my small business. My father's company pays his key men about 200k a year with bonuses.

tough to say. probably but not the majority that he currently enjoys.

>dude weed lmao
>dude my living standards have gone down dramatically and my generation is fucked but at least I got dude weed lmao

idiot

That's retarded. Anyone with any resourcefulness can get their own high-quality Hydro for $200-$220 per ounce. Once it is legalized, you can count on $300 with taxes in.

>>dude my living standards have gone down dramatically

Funny, there's been absolutely no change to my living standards since Trudeau's taken power.

You must one of those anti-science types that still believes weed is bad which, in 2017, is akin to still believing the world is flat.

>implying I can't still keep buying it for the same price I'm used but don't have to worry about about the legal ramifications
Dealers will exist, retard