This smug SJW fuck got off easy...

This smug SJW fuck got off easy. A career ending injury that will affect him for the rest of his life is too good for the man who single-handedly ruined basketball

Rot in Hell Steve Kerr. I hope you don't keep them waiting

how can one user be so butthurt?

relax bro

its only game

they should make him a special coaches bed so he can lay down during the playoffs and still coach

>muh back

You're a coach, just numb that shit up and get out there

How can anyone hate Steve Kerr so much? He was a solid player on two top teams, a good analyst, and now a good coach.

He's getting as arrogant as his players. Granted the NBA is shit and I don't care either way, but I completely understand why he's hated.

>this smug SJW fuck
xD redpill'd!!!!11

>He will be richer than you ever will be

him winning coach of the year last season was a joke considering they had a better record last season with luke walton than when kerr came back for the last 30 or 40 games.

>>He will be richer than you ever will be
xD Bluepilled AF queen YAAAAAAAAAAASS SMASH THAT CAPITALIST PIG

Not OP but I'd rather be poor and healthy than rich and living in constant chronic pain.

>learned all he does from pop
>kerr somehow to blame

>gets cut rate surgery
>rich

pick one

Not when he finally starts paying his fair share of taxes.

Get back to congress Bernie

>hurr durr durr dhurr dhur

You can't understand why after 20+ years of 24 hours sports station style coverage coaches and players don't take reporters seriously anymore?

I'm sure in th 70's it was special just to be on TV, in the 80's and 90's you wanted to look competent the few times you were on ESPN. By 2000 you could use the internet to talk to the fans yourself and those ESPN interviews didn't mean shit unless you were pushing some product for someone.

fuck me are alt-right faggots the most triggered people on earth?

Do you have to put up with people like this in Spain?

When did this meme that disliking anything means being triggered happen? You can call out stupid people without being triggered by them.

It's not his interactions with the media, it's their lack of humility for the sport, the players, and themselves. Like I said, I don't care, but I would never stoop to that level.

The world will be a better place when he croaks

Yes
See They even get triggered when you call them triggered

Why are alt left faggots the most triggered people on earth geez?

You should blow your brains out.

A shame those towelheads didn't get him too

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""american"""""""""""""""
>""""""""""""""""""""""'sports""""""""""""""""""""""""""

backstory on him doing sjw stuff. honestly hadn't heard of it

There isn't a story. This is a retarded Sup Forums thread.

Ford