Celebrate!

Celebrate!

get used to this feeling matthews, every april for the rest of your career

I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL

Laffs suck but tripfags suck more.

There's already a laff at laffs thread:

>the Toronto Maple Laffs

Laffs will disappoint and enter a sophomore slump. They'll miss the playoffs by single digit points next season. Calling it lads.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

when was the canucks' elimination d-

I've really come to hate the Laffs over this season. Glad they lost.

>LAFFS

agreed

The day of the rake has come

>laffs

The sad thing is that I don't really hate them but I hate everyone talking about them all the time.

What's to hate?
Their fans? What makes Oilers fans any less insufferable?

Till he gets traded to an actually good team

You don't have to live with the toronto media pushing them every day

>look at jihadri's cat!
>omg nylander went surfing during this road trip
>marner and matthews are so kawaii together uguu

The media dicksucks them to hell and back and always talks about them despite the fact they've done exactly nothing for 50 years.

Basically, Kadri.

>tripfag making a thread

Bad form.... Have you know etiquette, kippers?

>laffs
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the media does this to every team in every city there is a professional sports team in

I might actually die before seeing the leafs win the cup

Honestly, would the Leafs have even made the playoffs if they didn't play in the Atlantic? Worst division in professional sports desu.

good taste

no more stupid laffs shit cluttering my TV any more

>except marner is playing golf at ___ park

>50 full years without a cup

Coming up on the >rags record soon

The local media does but not the national media

>oilers and sens make second round
>sportsnet opens hockey central with indepth analysis of jake gardiner

good riddance

Where are you even exposed to media unless you are actively looking for it yourself?

That's what the 90 something year old lady thought up until last year when the Chicago Cubs won the world series..though it seems like the city of Chicago had to sacrifice their other teams performance for that win

>LAFFS
LAFFS
>LAFFS
LAFFS
>LAFFS
LAFFS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH IS THERE A FRANCHISE ANYMORE DELUDED TO THINK THEY COULD HAVE TAKEN THE CAPITALS? Woooow, I am so, so, so, so happy

when the oilers were absolute shit for the past 10 or so years, we didnt hear much about them outside of laughing at their drafts.
the laffs have been absolute shit for 50 years now and cbc/tsn/sn still force laffs shit down your throat.
dave hodge was fired from cbc for making a comment about showing pointless laffs games when other meaningful games were on

13 years without a series win lol

Yeah but with Toronto teams, all of Canada gets subjected to it.

These captchas are getting fucking ridiculous, btw

i live in calgary, i never hear jack shit about the leafs despite 1/4 of this city being leafs fans

actually scratch that, one of the morning radio guys shits on the leafs at every opportunity

Toronto's media is especially bad look what they did to
> our guy

Sedins will never win the cup, stay mad kipshit.

have you got the one where you select the signs and then it asks you what kind of sign you just selected?

>implying they won't come to Edmonton in their twilight years and win the cup as third liners

Clearly you don't watch TSN or Sportsnet

Caps are a good team but holy fuck what a shit, hockey averse shithole of a city

delete this fucking post

the sedin sisters are already past their twilight years

I dont hate the leafs

I hate leaf bandwagon fans. eat shit, you retards are the reason tickets are $10000 for nosebleeds

>paying for cable

>I don't watch tv
>I don't listen to the radio
>I don't go outside
>how come no-one sucks the laffs smelly dick?

>hiding in your safe space
>gee only people I agree with talk to me

>>I don't listen to the radio
if you were following the conversation (which i know is difficult for a low IQ turboslut such as yourself) you would have seen that i do listen to the radio
>>I don't go outside
totally irrelevant even if it were true

you're retarded too

>, you retards are the reason tickets are $10000
no. The reason is pic related.

blame toronto real estate too

and the rich chinamen exploiting it

Wrong.
It's central banks creating massive amounts of money which is going directly into the housing sector.

>thinking 0% interest rates can last forever

Brainwashed idiots.

No it really is the fans who support a half-assed product.

Not saying thats the case anymore but the seats were still packed during those couple of absolutely abysmal seasons.

nothing wrong with this

leafs played like the canucks in that overtime

>it's a good thing young canadians will never be able to afford a house

Did you guys hear the organist playing Hava Nagila, that Jewish song right before the Caps scored? THEY'RE IN ON IT.

Too many Italian mafiosos owning property.

you mean ping pong from china

look at vancouver, it's a chinese colony.

hongcouver makes foreigners pay a tax to buy a house here, so the chinks left to toronto.

too late now, vancouver is china

there is gentrification, and then there is chinafication: something is seriously wrong when there is more chinese than english text in a canadian city.

it's alright in trudeau's book though

That clown is just a globalist stooge he'll do what he's told

FUCK TRUDEAU

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Leftist trash.

yes because the chinks moved to vancouver over night and hasnt been hongcouver for at least a decade

We don't do that in buffalo

Failure and mediocrity are ingrained in our DNA, the only thing lower than our win % every year is our expectations

trudeau had nothing to do with hongcouvers real estate issues.
the bclibs and the CoV are the main problem. they will throw BCers under the bus the second zhang offers any amount of money.

>trudeau had nothing to do with hongcouvers real estate issues.
Yes he does.
He supports the central bank which is 90% responsible for raising housing market prices.

Where do you think all this new money created by the central bank of canada goes to?

He can pop the housing bubble right now by raising interest rates.
>b-buh the PM doesn't control central bank interest rates
Then he should have tried to change that.
He WANTS the central bank to keep printing money.

>He supports the central bank which is 90% responsible for raising housing market prices.
the market sets the prices dipshit
>He can pop the housing bubble right now by raising interest rates.
and ruin the economy at the same time

>the market sets the prices dipshit
The central bank manipulates prices dipshit.
What the fuck do you think happens when the central bank creates billions of dollars and injects it into the housing market?

Brainwashed moron.

>and ruin the economy at the same time
It would cause a slight downturn while the economy restructures itself on sound footing, then we will have actual economic growth again.

>trudeau had nothing to do with hongcouvers real estate issues.
>hongcouver

your outdated nickname gives the wrong idea completely.
People from Hong Kong came before the handover in the 90's (1997?).
It is the Chinese mainlanders who have brought their billions to Vancouverin the last 8 years.
This pic should illustrate how Hong Kong feels about the Mainlanders - it's an HK poster re: mainlanders.

inb4 hk'er. I'm a white Vancouverite, I just want you to know where the money is coming from.